Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 11:04

Bluestar jumped onto the highstone. "Let all cats old enough top catch their own prey, join beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!" She yowled. Today this meeting is for a good cause. She thought, thinking of when she announced that Foxspark was dead.

Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony Red12
Old Canon
Lives:

Last edited by Blookit on Wed 23 May 2012 - 17:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 12:21

oOc: YESH! finally!! so sorry pine that i couldn't Finnish ur training...
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 13:00

ooc: is otay.. u tried :D and yaaayyyaaayayy my ceremony X3

ic: Pinepaw gathered around the highrock. She could sense that this was something good. She sat down with great wonder.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony N6a5zHfPinepaw's Warrior Ceremony IMrnxD6Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony GMXQgOOPinepaw's Warrior Ceremony JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 13:37

"Every day RiverClan gets stronger," Bluestar started. "But how can we get stronger without more warriors? Today I'm going to appoint a new warrior. She will serve her clan to the best, and fight along side clanmates in battle." She straightened up, looking commanding from the large rock. "Step forward, Pinepaw."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 13:58

Pinepaw shuddered in surprise. She stepped forward as told. Her tail flicked anxiously. Her whiskers twitched with joy.

ooc: odd O.o;;

Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony N6a5zHfPinepaw's Warrior Ceremony IMrnxD6Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony GMXQgOOPinepaw's Warrior Ceremony JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:19

OOC: XD I fidgeted. Then I twitched. I nodded to the people to my right. I..... XDD

IC: Bluestar took a step forward, looking down at Pinepaw. "Today we gather here to make this cat into a warrior. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I ask you to make her into a warrior in return. Pinepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even for the cost of your life?"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:28

"I do," Pinepaw mewed solemnly.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:31

OOC: "Then, by the powers of esten and me, I pronounce you man and- XD

IC: "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name... Pinepaw, you shall now be known Pinespirit. StarClan honours your agility and spirit, and welcome you as a full warrior of RiverClan."

"PINESPIRIT, PINESPIRIT, PINESPIRIT!" The clan chanted.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:35

ooc: i thought it was: Then, by the power INFESTED in me... xD

ic: Pinespirit beamed. "Thank you," she mewed hesitantly.

ooc: NOW WAT? XD

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:46

"You will hold a silent vigil, guarding the camp for one night."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:48

:❌ WUT!? XD

Pinespirit nodded slowly and looked at all of the cheering cats. :3

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 15:52

THE END

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum