Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting of a Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Characters : Moon(M), Oak(O),Infinity(I),
Clan/Rank : (M)Leader,(O)Warrior,(I)Kit,
Pisces Number of posts : 151

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Moon felt the breeze in her fur she new her mother was watching over her I wont let you down Moon thought. " come on where are you, you stinking prey" moon said with her stomach growling. She sensed a ruffle in the grass she slowly padded over and crounched. " i got you now " she pounced and clawed and killed the mouse. She took a small bite then decide she was not very hungry. Maybe Jay is hungry she knew that jay would follow her scent trai; sooner or later so she looked for a small shelter to take a nap in. She caught sight of a small den enought to fit at least a full litter of kits this should work well small but better then nothing .
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:04 pm

Jay thought she better go check on moon so she followed her scent trail. She slowly reached moon's destination and smelled mouse I'm starving! Jay though

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:09 pm

" jay! " Moon scented her she picked up the mouse and ran off to Jay. she arrived wow i never realized how big i am to her now i used to be so small " hi jay its quiet weird that im so big now. She dropped the mouse infront of her. Moon sensed that something was wrong with jay " whats wrong jay tell me please".
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:26 pm

Jay looked up at moon "Well. You're no longer my little she-kit. You're now a she-cat, I just miss taking care of you and hunting for you." Said Jay. "But hey. It's not like I'll never see you again!" Said Jay

Tiger saw to she-cats in front of him and he walked over to them. He fell and looked up at them,He let out a small squeal to try and get their attention

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:37 pm

" well im growing up " Moon turned in a circle and when she returend looking at jay she looked all srong and bold. what is that sound its horrible, I know its a mouse Hey theres a mouse nearby i heard it!" she looked around for a ruffle in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:40 pm

Jay smiled "mouse? Where? I'm starving!" Said Jay "I..I mean, good job!"

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 10:44 pm

" i will get it and plus here is a mouse i caught earlier " moon put the mouse down with a small bite out of it. She turned and saw the ruffle in the grass * poucne * " gotahca u little rascul you mouse "
noticing that it was a kit and thanking startclan that dhe forget to put her claws out. " sorry there little one " moon stood up straghit and looked like a clan leader like the old *tails* of leaopardstar.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:05 pm

Ooc: we are living waaaay ahead of that time, Leopardstar doesn't exist yet. Just to let you know ;)

Ic:Jay began to eat it but then she saw that the mouse that moon was trying to catch was a kit! "Hello! What's your name?" She asked nicely

Tiger was scared but he wouldn't let it show. He looked up at the younger looking she-cat then the older one "M..m..my name is Tiger." He said proudly puffing his chest out.

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:13 pm

" why tiger firece name i like it " she picked up the kit and brought it to the mouse " you must be hungry you two stay here i will go get some more prey and jay did you bring that leaf full of herbs" moon asked
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 11:22 pm

"Yah." Said Jay pushing the herb pile to moon "do you want me to feed him some?" She asked. She started licking tiger to keep him warm in the bitter cold.

Tiger smiled at moon "thank you!" He said. When Jay started licking him he curled up beside her. He was very cold.

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 1:21 am

Moon saw the gleam in his eyes " ya maybe some poppy seeds and if you dont mind im gonna head the Eclipses hut to see if there is anymore herbs that could be useful" . moon ran of following the scent of jays stale scent that lead her to the camp she enetered the medicen cat den and saw her mother " dont cry mother i am right here " she licked her mothers face treating her like a lost kit that she found trying to keep it warm. she stood up and grabbed a almost ready the bloom sunflower and filled it with some cobwebs and moss. what else do i need that would be useful oh yay maybe some bile she grabbed the ingredients of the bile and put it in as well as a bit of poppy seeds. this is probaly enough now i should go hunting. Moon ran out of the camp and soon heard a ruffle in a big pile of leaves the put the sunflower down and caught a plump mouse she started to head back with a mouse and a sunflower filled of herbs in her jaws.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Jay untapped the leaf pile and took out some poppy seeds and gave them to Tiger "here, eat this." She said

Tiger shook his head but he looked back at the seeds and gobbled a few up. He got up and took a bite of the mouse then he curled up with Jay again and closed his eyes to sleep

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Moon just started to see the two cats in the distance one was asleep. " aww he is sleeping here follow me and take tiger would ya " she carried the sunflower and mouse over to the small den she found earlier " this should do " moon said placing the sunflower and mouse down.
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Leo Snake

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Jay picked up tiger and placed him on a soft bed of moss. "Sleep well little one." She said. She squished inside and lied down behind Tiger. She rested her head on her paws and watched as snow started to fall from above.

Back to top Go down
Moon Da Great

Moon Da Great

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 10:34 pm

Moon put the herbs under a rock right next to the den then brought the mouse in with her to the small squished den she started eating and next thing she knew it was all gone wow i guess i was hungry " Jay are you ok watching tiger for a bit im gonna do some umm ...................... uh ............................. Exploring to uh see if i can find maybe a bigger den " moon asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting of a Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting of a Moon   Hunting of a Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting of a Moon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next