Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] Empty
PostSubject: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 22:34

Mintpaw. Mintpaw. Mintpaw. He had to repeat the name in his head, but he wasn't sure the reality had sunk in yet. Even when he woke up in the apprentice den, sometimes it felt like he was just waking up from a dream, and when he got up he'd look around and still be in the nursery. But no, he really was an apprentice now.

Maybe I just wish I was a kit still sometimes... he thought to himself, staring out over the river, sweeping his gaze over the pebbly shore. Reedfang is going to work my paws off.

Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 8:20

Pebblepaw had been an apprentice for about... Three days, maybe? Maybe longer, she didn't count. The she-cat had been practicing hunting with Sandfeather recently, but it was hard with the lack of prey this season. The she-cat noticed Mintpaw, her friend from their earlier schemes and things as kits. "Hey, Mintpaw!" Pebblepaw mewed, padding over to her friend by the river. "'Sup?" She asked, eyes bright.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 14:18

"Sup," he responded with a twitch of his whiskers, looking out over the river again. "How's the prey been running for you today? Any luck?"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 15:05

"Pretty... Okay," She admitted. The prey was limited this season, and, of course, this meant less and less prey for her to find and hunt. The she-cat twitched her tail, casting her glance to the river. "What'cha sittin' here for?" She asked quietly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 15:12

That didn't sound too enthusiastic. "So the prey's been running too well, huh?" he responded with a purr. "Try fish. RiverClan learned the secret a long time ago. They can't run at all." Mintpaw glanced out over the river again. "Just waiting for something interesting to happen. I always wanted to go outside when I was a kit, but now that I'm out here, it's not as big or dangerous as I remember."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 17:13

"I'm from Skyclan! Like, the complete opposite of the river, Mintpaw." She snorted, giving him a tiny shove. "Oy. Yeah, I guess it's not as thrilling when you actually have freedom." She said, giving her usual sarcastic tone. The she-cat watched the river, however, and sat next to her friend.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 17:25

"You don't agree?" he purred, plopping down on the ground. "That's your problem. Cats weren't made to fly, and birds are too hard to catch. Too feathery, too."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016 - 18:30

"Oh, and cats should swim, then?" She snapped back playfully, a smile playing at her muzzle. "I'll have you know that birds are delicious. You just have to take the feathers off and they taste just like a mouse or whatever. Besides, these legs were made for climbing and jumping, and thus, for trees- and by extension, 'flight'" Pebblepaw, apparently, was feeling extra sassy today.

"I'm sure if you tried you'd be satisfied! Or at least be scared, like the scaredy-cat I bet you are." She snapped again, this time with a purr. The she-cat playfully pawed him. "We all have unique skills 'n stuff. It's what makes the clans... Well, the clans!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 2:55

SkyClan had been living in their camp his entire life. No matter how much cats emphasized the difference between them, it was still hard for him to see them as anything other than clanmates. "Plucking feathers takes too much time I could spend eating," he replied with a lazy flip of his tail. "All that work for a couple tiny shreds of meat? And all those bones. With a fish, you stick your paw into the water, and voila, your meal's ready. You'll be full and satisfied for the rest of the day." Unless you had the appetite of a badger, like him. And unless, like him, you still hadn't caught your first piece of prey. Reedfang still had to cover the basics. But that wasn't as funny to point out. "All the Clans might have been created different, but that doesn't mean they were created equal," he purred, returning the small playful nudge. "RiverClan has common sense."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 6:02

"It's worth it. It tastes good!" She mewed back to him, flicking her tail. "Hah! Only you have common sense? You remember just a bit ago when we snuck out? Was that senseful?" She snapped playfully, though she knew it had been fun. Nonetheless, it had been dangerous! Ah, what did she care. She'd been a daredevil herself.

"Well, Mintpaw, we have our differences. But we are still friends, so shut up before I change my mind!" She said, purring a bit. "Nah. We'll always be friends. Besides, our clans are like... Attached! Pretty much...!" She was running out of things to say, but she'd continue the conversation, whatever it took.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 16:37

"I knew it wasn't sensible, I just did it anyways," he replied. "And who followed me along?"

Mintpaw purred. "Always friends."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 18:39

"I did, and I admit it was dumb. But I'm still pretty stupid," She admitted with a purr. "Yeah, always friends! Besides, if my clan ever does go back, we can visit at gatherings and stuff! It'll be awesome." She mewed, thinking to the future that she was unsure that awaited.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyTue 26 Jan 2016 - 20:59

Moonpaw had been hunting near the Riverclan border, and being a little clumsy today if she said so herself, fell down the little hill that separated Thunderclan from Riverclan and ended up in the shallow ends of the river on the side closest to Thunderclan. The pure white she cat blinked her pale icy blue eye and her light green eye surprised at her own clumsiness today, first she fell out a few trees trying to catch squirrels and now she falls down a hill into the shallows of the river. Getting up and trudging out of the river she sighed. "Great now I'm all wet what am I going to tell mother when I come back looking like a water vole." She meowed very annoyed with herself. Moonpaw then noticed the Riverclan apprentices, well at least she thinks they are, she couldn't really tell because of Skyclan living with Riverclan. "Oh uh er sorry about coming onto your territory, I'm a bit clumsy today, I fell off some trees earlier trying to catch some squirrels, and this usually doesn't happen. Should I go or can I dry off?" The Thunderclan apprentice meowed awkwardly, embarrassed that she had fallen into the river in front of some Riverclan, and Skyclan apprentices.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyWed 27 Jan 2016 - 22:56

The whole incident had happened while he wasn't looking, but the sudden splash caught his attention. Mintpaw flicked his ears in amusement as the apprentice stood up in the shallows. ThunderClan. A real ThunderClan cat. Right in front of him. After all the nursery stories, their first impression was a bit... well, different from what he'd expected.

"Are you sure? It sounds like it happens a lot." He tilted his head. This was technically trespassing, but... well, getting up to challenge someone took too much effort. "I think I've seen trout with more grace. You can stay anywhere as long as it's not on this side of the border."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016 - 6:41

"Thanks. I know I'm technically trespassing so, i'll just be quick about it." Moonpaw meowed shaking some of the water out of her fur. She then attempted to dry her fur with her tongue.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]   Sup [open RC/SkC/TC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup [open RC/SkC/TC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next