Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hanging Around [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

Hanging Around [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 10:31

Reedfang sat around Riverclan camp. There wasn't much to do at the moment. The brown tabby had already gone fishing, and there was the fact that there wasn't a need for a border patrol at the moment. So he sat around enjoying the warmth the sun had provided during this cold weather. He was well aware of the his clanmates, and Skyclan warriors moving around him, but he did his best to stay out of the way, kind of waiting on someone to join him.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 11:19

Heronwing, being comforted by the fact that she had gained more friends recently, spotted her brother in camp and naturally trotted over. She gave a weak smile before speaking. "Greetings, Reedfang." She said, flicking her tail.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 11:24

Wisteriasky padded out of her den, trying to find some space. With each passing day, the crowded camp was suffocating her more and more. Everyone was hustling around, wriggling around to get from place to place. As she scanned the camp, she noticed Reedfang sitting alone and looking a little off. With a sigh, she padded forward to check on the warrior. "Hello Reedfang," she greeted, taking a seat next to him. "Are you okay?"

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Hanging Around [Open] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 12:37

Reedfnag looked over to his sister, and greeted her, "Hello, Heronwing." He noted her sad smile and was just about to ask when Westeriasky approached them. "Greetings." He said. When she asked if he was okay he looked kind of confused, but it cleared after a moment. "I'm fine. Just enjoying some free time." He said to her.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 14:46

"Ah yes," she commented, slightly distant as she glanced around at the other cats. "very important." she mumbled, kneading the ground with her paws.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 14:55

Firestream stretched and padded into the clearing.
"Greetings, Wisteriasky, Reedfang," Firestream smiled and dipped her head.

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:08

Heronwing noticed that the other cats did not even mention her name and this quickly made her sad smile turn into a frown. The she-cat wanted to correct them but at the same time, she sat silently, watching them exchange words. The she-cat stared at her paws, but gave another smile for her brother, half-sister and friend. She knew she had to feel happy for them like usual, as it was good to be happy for others.

Heronwing quickly added a comment to show her existence, which apparently wasn't noticed. "Greetings, Firestream, Wisteriasky. H... How are you?" She asked quietly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 15:15

OOC: My computer scrolled right past your comment, Moony. I am so sorry XD

IC: Firestream looked at Heronwing and nearly gasped. How could she have forgotten to greet Heronwing!
"I'm so sorry, greetings Heronwing!" Firestream trotted over to the other warrior and smiled.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySat 23 Jan 2016 - 17:27

"Hello Firestream." Reedfang said with a slight purr, he looked up at his sister for a moment before looking to his half sister. "Are you alright Wisteriasky?" He asked shifting to sit up so that way he could look at the Medicine Cat with out straining his neck that badly. He was glad he wasn't by himself anymore, having others around was a good thing.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 8:24

"Oh, hello Heronwing! I didn't see you there." The medicine cat exclaimed. "And hello, Firestream. I need to speak to you later." she said in a rush, then returning to Reedfang's question. "Yes, Reedfang, I think I'm okay. It's just really crowded in this camp, with both SkyClan and RiverClan here. The medicine cat den is horrendous-- four cats plus the sick and injured! I'm starting to feel costraphobic." she said with a sigh. "I hardly leave this camp. Between the eagerness of Oceanpaw and Duskpaw to get their name and improve, and Acornheather to make up for living here, I never even need to go herb gathering." Her shoulders hunched. "I haven't been swimming in StarClan knows how long." she felt a little bad for venting to a group of warriors that didn't need to be troubled with her troubles, but she did. And they were her clan mates, so she'd be okay, right?

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 10:35

Firestream looked at Wisteriasky and nodded.
"You sound very busy, indeed," Firestream noted with a frown. She felt bad for the young Medicine Cat. She wondered how it felt to be so piled up with duties and tasks.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 11:38

"The warrior den has been cramped too." Reedfang commented. "I mean I like having them around, but we are both growing clans. Our camp can only hold so much." He shifted, and curled his tail around his paws. "Though I heard from of the Skyclan warriors that Breezestar is going to attempt to get his camp back soon. So we shouldn't have to deal with this for too much longer." Hopefully that would take some of the stress off the medicine cat slightly. A stressed out Medicine cat wasn't a good thing.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 13:30

That made Wisteriasky worry more. "Do you think Fishstar will have RiverClan help them?" she fretted, worrying about the amount of injured cats she would have to heal. "Did they say when? Maybe I should start overstocking in case..." The news that Breezestar would be fighting for their camp would be both good and bad. Maybe she wouldn't have to... Never mind. She wouldn't think about it yet. For all they knew, the information Reedfang told her could be a rumor. "Either way, I agree with you three. It really is time something is done."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 13:41

Heronwing watched them silently. She wasn't much for conversation anyways. She had known the troubles with 'overstock', as the Skyclan cats were taking up a lot of space. The she-cat shifted on her paws awkwardly, trying her best to make sense of the conversation. The she-cat shuffled again before speaking up. "They're really gonna try to get their camp back...?" She asked quietly, remembering her friend, Mottlepaw, who'd been killed in cold blood by a Windclan cat. "Windclan is... Pretty vicious." She said, casting her glance away slightly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] EmptySun 24 Jan 2016 - 14:04

"I don't know if we will be assisting them. I mean Skyclan has always been our allies, but from what I heard they are going to attempt to talk it through. Breezestar and a few warriors went to Shadowclan the other day, so I think Shadowclan is the main assistant at the moment." Reedfang looked between the three others. "I don't know if this is all true, but I just over heard it from some of their warriors. Hopefully Windclan has gained some sense. And won't withhold the territory like they did at the gathering." The tabby tom knew of Windclan's record. Well he found out what he knows from stories, but the stories came from cats who had experienced it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around [Open]   Hanging Around [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next