Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 5:03

Well, it was more difficult than she cared to say, but she enjoyed it. The smell of herbs comforted her, and the soft, warm feel of the den made it better. It was a bit hard, though, being a medicine cat apprentice. Gathering herbs, organizing, remembering names, remembering what they were used for, what they could do combined... Very confusing. But Silverpaw was developing a system, and this was working quite nicely so far. The she-cat scampered out of her den and into the middle of the camp. Night. The stars were glimmering, the moon shining, and a few small cobwebs were sparkling from the light of all this. So she picked them up and placed them in her den.
-
Back out again, she listened for sounds of movement. Perhaps someone would want to have a chat. That'd be nice. She did a couple stretches before laying down again, paws tucked neatly under her chest. Nice. Everything was... Nice.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 6:50

Soulpaw padded out of the apprentices den and stretched. His white and silver spotted fur glowed in the moonlight, because of how light his pelt was. His icy blue eyes swept across the camp only to see the newly apprenticed medicine cat Silverpaw. He padded over and sat down. "Hey I'm Soulpaw, your Silverpaw right?" The Tom meowed flicking his tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 10:07

Silverpaw turned her head as Soulpaw spoke. "Oh. Hi. Yeah, that's me." She said, giving her paw and lick and rubbing down a stray patch of fur. She got up and sat, eyes scanning for more words. Soulpaw... Cool name. I'll be sure to meet everyone else soon. She gave a small smile, flicking her tail in greeting.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 16:43

"So how's life as a medicine cat treating you?" Soulpaw meowed laying down beside her so he wouldn't have to look down when he talked to her, and that seemed disrespectful, especially if that cat is a medicine cat.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyThu 14 Jan 2016 - 19:03

She blinked, for she did not see that question coming. Would he want a good answer or a negative one...? After all, it was fun, but did people usually prefer negative answers. No, she was sure they liked good ones. "Well. It is hard to memorize the herbs and what they do, but it keeps my time." She stated, eyes glimmering as she remembering the sweet smell of herbs, the warmth of the den... If she wanted, she could go right back in. The herb smell still clung to her. But no. "How is the life of a warrior's apprentice?" She asked him, cocking her head.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 4:55

Dunepaw woke up, hearing some cats talking outside. He couldn't go back to sleep,so he decided to go and join the conversation. Getting up, Dunepaw waled out of the apprentince's den,and saw two cats talking to each other. Should I join them??? he thought. Then he realized that one of the cats were the medicinecat apprentince. Dunepaw walked over. "Hi<I'm Dunepaw." he said to the medicine apprentince. "How are you both??" he asked both of them.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 6:50

"Oh well being a warrior apprentice is cool, but my mentor Shatteredsoul isn't very nice, he always snapping at me or growling. But at least I know a whole bunch of stuff now." Soulpaw meowed, and then another apprentice came over. "Oh hello. I'm Soulpaw. Nice to meet you Dunepaw." The white and silver spotted Tom meowed flicking his tail in greeting as his icy blue eyes flickered over to the Tom.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyFri 15 Jan 2016 - 7:59

Silverpaw nodded, perking her ears at the mention of Shatteredsoul, her kin. "Yeah, he's... Mean. Good to hear you're learning well, though." She mewed, pointing some things out. She turned as another cat, Dunepaw, came over. "Hi," She said, but she was only interested in talking to Soulpaw, for she was already engaged in conversation.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5885

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 18:58

Mudfoot padded into the camp dropping some prey onto the freshkill pile.Looking around, he wondered what to do and spotted some newer apprentices. "What are you guys up to?" The handsome tom said with a smile, trotting over to the group. Some looked a bit discouraged but Mudfoot's happy personality would be sure to fix that.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} VHQrlk5
Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} 1QYZaRo

Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptySun 17 Jan 2016 - 19:05

The medicine cat apprentice turned to the sound of another voice. It was Mudfoot- she easily recognized him- she had learned to memorize everyone, but she was still having trouble. It was like memorizing herbs. "Hello, Mudfoot." She said politely, dipping her head to the warrior. She had to have respect to those with higher authority to her, and for this she must respect him. All she knew was that he was quite cheery, and she cocked her head to see if this was true. She blinked, processing his words. "Oh! We're... Talking." She mewed quickly, summing up everything so far.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Duneclaw2

Duneclaw2

Characters : Inactive
Clan/Rank : Dank Incarnate
Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyMon 18 Jan 2016 - 5:57

Dunepaw just sat there. "Hi,Mudfoot." he said.

It's a good site: consider roleplaying here if you aren't right now! :D

*Check back once annually.*
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} EmptyMon 18 Jan 2016 - 7:59

Soulpaw blinked. "Oh hi Mudfoot. Hows it going?" The tom meowed flicking his tail in greeting.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}   Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon Shine, Star Dust, and Cobwebs. {Open}
Page 1 of 1