Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Halfpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Halfpaw's Assessment  Empty
PostSubject: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 7:53 am

Salmonstripe headed into the apprentice's den and searched for Halfpaw, her adopted niece. "Halfpaw, wakey wakey. It's time for your assessment."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Halfpaw poked her head up. Finally! "All right," she meowed instead. "What will we be doing?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 7:13 am

"Well, maybe a little bit of easy hunting, some ice-fishing, a speed test and a test battle." She nodded and headed out of the den, snatching a piece of fat prey and dropping it onto the ground for Halfpaw to eat.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:08 am

Halfpaw nodded, biting gratefully into the fish. "How does it work, exactly?" she asked after a moment of chewing.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 7:41 am

Salmonstripe stopped walking and turned around. "How does what work? I'm not sure I understand your question." She said gently, tail twitching in anticipation.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:59 pm

"The assessment," Halfpaw clarified. "Do I just go off and do my own thing? Do we do it together? Do other warriors or apprentices help?"

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:06 pm

"Well, I tell you what to do and you go do it, while I watch you. Don't worry about me, though. I'm sure we'll do fine. Now let's go before Sunhigh." Salmonstripe spun around and headed out of the camp, waiting by a tall and stiff oak tree, poking the clear pale blue sky. "We'll do running and climbing first. Or should I call off the running? It's pretty hard to dig your claws into this frozen ground. Nah, a challenge is good. She'll do both," She murmured to herself, staring at the sky.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Halfpaw followed her mentor across the stiff, frozen ground. Hunting shouldn't be too hard, thank StarClan- leafbare was the one time that her white pelt was an advantage. "Which first, though?" she asked. "Running or climbing?"

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 4:16 pm

"Running. Now, remember to try and dig your claws into the ground. I'll meet you there!" Salmonstripe took off, her breed (Egyptian Mau) giving her an advantage. She sped straight ahead then skidded to a halt at the edge of the frozen river.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Halfpawskittered on the frozen ground for a moment, but managed to get her footing, using her claws for traction. Instead of bunching the strength into her hind legs, like she usually did, she evened it out, which felt strange, but worked. She followed her mentor and relative until Salmonstripe stopped, after which Halfpaw slid to a halt, panting for breath.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halfpaw's Assessment    Halfpaw's Assessment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Halfpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1