Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment

Go down 
+3
Ash
Sun
King Falcon I
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment Empty
PostSubject: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:35 am

Falconstar stood at the edge of camp, looking over at his clan with a smile. He and the other warriors - well, the ones with apprentices - were going to give them an assessment. It was important for their future trials as warriors. He and his son once more stood and waited, Eaglethorn's sharp eyes scanning to camp, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 am

Lightpaw woke and stretched, feeling a jittery sense of excitement. He wondered what today's training would consist of and padded out of the den, finding his mentor and his leader and trotting to their sides. He had become used to the leader's presence during his training.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:04 am

Ashpaw woke up, yawning. Her tiredness fled when she realized it was time for her daily training. She jumped out of the apprentice's den and looked for Wolftrot.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:50 am

ooc: Sorry! Tanglepaw actually won't be participating... I can't delete this though.

Last edited by Xtaberry on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:44 am

Wolftrot appeared from the warrior's den, yawning. He chuckled when he saw Ashpaw about to burst of excitement. Of course, it's assessment day. He walked over to her and the other apprentices.
"Ready for your assessment?" he asked, smiling.

OOC: I wouldn't have Icepaw participate in the assessment just yet. Maybe in the next one, after we actually get the training topic done. (i'm working on it, i swear...)
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:29 pm

OOC: Yeah, most likely.

IC: Wolftrot sat down beside Ashpaw after he asked his question, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Ashpaw gasped nervously. So that's why Falconstar was there! She gulped. "Umm... sure, I guess." She shook her pelt self-consciously and took a deep, calming breath. I can do this.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Lightpaw touched his nose to Ashpaw's ear. "No worries, Ashpaw. You'll do fine. I know you're ready for this, even if you don't feel like it right now." He stood a little taller, tail flicking in impatience. He would prove himself worthy of being a warrior of WindClan. It didn't matter if his fur was white and that he had a difficult time sneaking up on prey, he would find another way. He was fast and determined; he would chase them down if it took his last breath.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:38 pm

"You'll do great." Wolftrot assured her. Truth be told, he was slightly nervous as well, since Falconstar was there, and he was giving the assessment to her. He didn't want to mess it up, even though he'd done it before.
No matter how many times I do this, it'll always be a little daunting.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Ashpaw nodded, reassured by her mentor and fellow apprentice's advice. Lightpaw was a good friend to her, and she couldn't have asked for a better teacher than Wolftrot. "Okay. What are we doing first?"

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:02 pm

OOC;; Deleted all the unnecessary OOCs and Icestorm's posts in here. Continue along.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 11:40 pm

OOC: Shouldn't Leafpaw be in this? Her ceremony is due tomorrow.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Peridot

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:47 am

OOC: Thank you, Echo, and yes, I'll RP Cobaltfire in this with Leafpaw.

Cobaltfire also made her way over to the forming group, waiting for Leafpaw to join them.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:56 am

Leafpaw followed Cobaltfire and made her way over to them. "Hi guys!" She stayed happily. "What're we doin'?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:24 am

"Apparently, an assessment," Ashpaw affirmed. (Alliteration!) "Other than that, I'm not sure whether we're hunting or what."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment   The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Give Everyone an Assessment!" Assessment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next