Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]

Go down 
+6
Ash
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Reaper King
Winterpaw
Ebby
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:06 am

Somewhere behind the SkyClan cats, Leopardfang angrily prowled in the shadows with the light dappling his spotted pelt. The deputy didn't want them here. He didn't want the inevitable trouble they would bring. The tom dragged his claws through the dust, releasing exasperation in the swift, violent movement. Must ShadowClan's most private sanctuary always be intruded upon by other Clans? I must bring the issue of our camp being too easily located to Thrushstar's attention... but not now. The deputy listened wordlessly to Breezestar's plea and Thrushstar's carefully considered response. Leopardfang narrowed his eyes at the apprentices volunteering themselves freely but turned his mind to other thoughts. He was skeptical of SkyClan's motives. Of course, any Clan would want their camp back, but did they intend to repay ShadowClan for this act of uncharacteristic compassion? They certainly gave nothing to ShadowClan when they had protected the weakest Clan from being fully driven from the forest. The only movement from the shadows was the slow flicking of his tail as he pondered these things.

"I do find WindClan's expansion to be unsettling. An enemy on two sides is most definitely a cause for alarm." Rang the deputy's deep voice as he padded thoughtfully to Thrushstar's side, forcefully joining the conversation. "But, to be even-handed, WindClan has yet to prove themselves to be a serious threat by any means of aggression against us. Falconstar, from what I have gathered, is too cautious to not recognize the mistake in making enemies of ShadowClan when we have the perceived support of ThunderClan, their sole ally." And ShadowClan was in a position of high power as the wild card of the forest; their support could sway the tide of any battle or war of their choosing. No one would dare cross the Clan that held the true influence. Leopardfang's gaze was steady and intense. "I do agree with you, Thrushstar, that diplomacy is the most ideal course of action. I would not suggest anything further, because violence in response to violence only leads to death; take RiverClan and ThunderClan, for example. War was recently re-declared on ThunderClan because of WindClan's actions. Grudges make cats do stupid things. We have only to examine our history to understand that." He held nothing against SkyClan; their existence, or lack thereof, meant absolutely nothing to him unless it posed a threat to ShadowClan. The deputy had eyes for his own Clan and no one else. His gaze wandered to Shimmerheart, pregnant with his kits. His claws slid out of their sheaths instinctively at the very thought of harm coming to her or their offspring. I will protect you. Every one of you.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 1:56 am

Breezestar sat quietly, shooting glances at his own deputy as the Shadow Clan pair spoke on, a young, wiry tom forcing his way into the conversation. He was somewhat surprised that no one had pushed themselves in sooner. Maybe he was going off of old feeling gs and fables, but their eastern neighbors had always struck him as the most aggressive clan in more ways than one. Once the tabby finished, the gray tom took it upon himself to speak again.

"Spottedstar may have offered you a warm standing, as she did the same to my clan, but she made well clear that her loyalties are to WindClan foremost. And WindClan offered you all no such courtesies. Falconstar has no respect for the code, nor qualm against making enemies. As you said, he drove my clan out carelessly, and stolen RiverClan territory on a whim. He sees only his full control over the forest. How long, do you think, until he decides ShadowClan would be easier victims than anything else?"

His sharp amber eyes flickered back to the leader. "We've helped eachother many times now, Thrushstar. I like to think us friends in a strange way." He paused, his mind resting on the thought of having to parley with WindClan cats, try to make peace between them whilst they rested in his own camp. It was shameful, but he knew how weak they must have already looked, and as bitter as it tasted - he knew if they could settle things peacefully, it would benefit the whole forest.

And yet, WindClan had attacked them twice, nearing driving them out once and succeeding the second time. Many he knew died at their paws. A promise to Silverstorm flashed through his mind.

Every fiber of his being wanted to sink his claws into the Fox-heart's pelts. It was a tough prey to swallow. "If you feel talking is best, then I raise no objections. But should they still refuse...?" Admittedly, a part of him hoped the old crow would be as stubborn as Breezestar had ever known him. He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly, keeping his claws tucked in neatly.

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 PDt1Qqd Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 8:15 am

OOC: Actually, Frogpaw whispered to herself while she was in the den, and then she ran outside of the camp. She said nothing to Breezestar whatsoever. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

IC: Deerflight pressed against his mate, ears against his head.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Dawnflower listened intently to the conversation. All of them had valid points, but she was very close to Starclan, and they haven't mentioned anything to her except a darkness that may or may not be coming. Could that mean if they attacked then things wouldn't go well? That Shadowclan would end up in a mess between two clans once again? They might have Riverclan and Skyclan on their side, but against two big clans like Thunderclan and Windclan they could be in a real bind. And the darkness that she kept seeing in her dreams could be real.

"I would like to say something." She said. She stood up from her spot. "I'm all for Skyclan trying to get their home back, but I have to agree with taking this approach peacefully. Our clans may be growing, and we may be able to take the land back forcefully, but that would only cause more tensions between the clans. Not to mention the fact that if we attack Thunderclan might join the fray, and the clans could be in the exact same spot all those moons ago." What she was saying wasn't really directly spoken to anyone. The medicince cat looked up at Breezestar. "I respect your wish to take action, but I would rather not end up with dead or injured clan mates in my den. And I can only assume Acornheather wishes for the same thing."

Crowflight stood next to his leader silently. He didn't really know what to say. He was still getting use to being deputy since he was only appointed a while ago. He wanted to dig his claws into a windclan warrior as much as the next cat, but what the Shadowclan cats were saying had some truth to them. He looked up at his leader. "I suggest, that if Windclan does not agree to talk, then we go ahead and take back our camp back. We drive out anyone who is there, and just start living in it again. If Falconstar truly wishes to fight then they will come to us to fight. And if they are waiting for us at our camp, then it is a fight they shall get." The Skyclan deputy said. Hoping this was the right course of action to take.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 4:41 pm

"We talk to Falconstar first and foremost," Thrushstar repeated, glancing between Breezestar, Leopardfang, Dawnflower and Crowflight before his gaze finally rested on the Skyclan leader. Thrushstar could tell from the look he was receiving that Breezestar didn't exactly like the idea, but the Shadowclan leader wasn't willing to risk the lives of his clanmates for someone else's benefit just yet. However, Breezestar was also right about the 'friends' thing. Thrushstar saw Skyclan as some kind of friend, but lately it was hard to trust anyone which was partially the cause for Shadowclan's reluctance to help in any situation. "If he refuses to give Skyclan's territory and camp back to you, then we will take it by force at the right time." He then turned to Leopardfang. "I do agree with you about how Windclan has decided to ignore us for the time being, but I can't allow them to stay in the position they are in with the advantage of taking us on both sides. Even before they decided to take Skyclan's land, Falconstar has proven himself to be a bit indecisive on what he wants and how he handles situations. This might have to do with his old age, but with how strong Windclan has been for some time, he has the ability to make such sporadic decisions and I don't want him turning on us because he feels like it." Thrushstar stopped for a few heartbeats. "We will help you, Breezestar."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:56 am

Sandfeather looked at the cats from Shadowclan warily.
"Windclan wouldn't just hand over our territory with an exchange of words, I bet," Sandfeather muttered under her breath, to quiet for anyone else to hear. She shifted her weight to her other side and her tail flicked nervously. Maybe Thrushstar is right, though. Talking to Windclan would be more logical than straight out attacking them, Sandfeather mused.

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Snowstorm stood next to her once mentor. She smiled at Thrushstar. Nightpaw smirked and nodded at the SkyClan cats. Oceanpaw was there too. "WindClan will most likely not give it back peacefully, but I don't want a bunch of cats in my den if we do get it back." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2