Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]

Go down 
+6
Ash
Shimmerpelt
Clover
Reaper King
Winterpaw
Ebby
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] Empty
PostSubject: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 12:36 am

The last time that he'd walked through this territory, it had been on the notice of grave news.

Breezestar couldn't be certain that this meeting would be anymore pleasant than the last. He'd ruffled several ShadowClan pelts with his last words, telling of his clanmates being murdered by a ShadowClan cat, and was certain that there were a few that certainly would remember this. Luckily, as on edge as their leader seemed to be at times, Thrushstar had appeared to be rational and they were able to find justice and come to a conclusion.

This time, he could only hope that they could reach a sane agreement again. It would be harder this time, he knew. ShadowClan cats were known to love their isolation. They hunted at night, whilst the rest of the forest slept, they only made their appearances to other clans known at the Gathering every moon, and certainly stayed out of any battles that they could help. They seemed to have found themselves above all that.

But he'd gotten their help for his clan once before. If it hadn't been for them, his Clan would've been extinct for good. For all their sake's, he hoped they could share their strength again. SkyClan was growing, but it wouldn't be enough to fend off WindClan... Or keep them fended away. He wished for an long-term alliance, but knew the slim odds of getting it. At the least, he'd ask for help to get his home back.

Taking a deep breath, he made his way into the ShadowClan camp, doing little to stay quiet and making sure his presence was known. He didn't want to startle them and end up with his pelt shredded off. "Greetings, ShadowClan!" He called out, "I've come to speak with Thrushstar!"

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] PDt1Qqd Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Nightpaw looked from the group he was chatting with to Breezestar. If he was attacking, he wouldn't have given away his position. he thought to relax himself. "Thrushstar, it's Breezestar. He wants to talk to you." he called his mentor and leader.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:17 pm

Dawnflower poked her head out of her den at the announcement of the Skyclan leader being here. Her ears fell flat for a moment, then shook her head clear of any dark thoughts. Her ears returned to their normal position, and she pushed the rest of the way out of her den. The light colored medicine cat worked her way over to the leader. "Greetings Breezestar. How are Acornheather, and Oceanpaw doing?" She asked, wondering about her Skyclan medicine cat companions.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Soulpaw poked his head out of his den when he heard Breezestar. Huh? Whose this? He thought as he flicked his tail. He groomed all the moss off his white and silver spotted pelt so he would look presentable and then padded out of the den.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Cinderpaw came out after Soulpaw and gently and playfully flicked him with her tail. "Whose this? Is he a leader?" She asked her crush tilting her head and looking at him with greenish-yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Shimmerheart stalked out of the nursery, irritated. "What's all this commo-" Then she saw Breezestar. "Oh," she meowed, embarrassed. Now SkyClan knows I'm pregnant. Oh, whatever. "What is it, Breezestar?" she asked the leader politely. "Do you want something with Thrushstar or Leopardfang?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:35 pm

ooc: Whoops forgot to add this guy

ic: Crowflight stood uncomfortably next to his leader. He didn't like being in the middle of Shadowclan camp, and having all of these eyes on him. Though being deputy he wasn't going to let Breezestar go alone, Especially if Shadowclan ended up being unfriendly. His light green eyes looked around at the various cats. He was a bit anxious, but he did his best to hide it. The only sign was the fact that his tail was slightly more puffed up than usual.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:39 pm

The leader has simply been resting his eyes when he heard the commotion outside. Instinctively, he cringed at the sound of the leader's voice, but lately it was a voice he had grown used to. It had become less unsettling, at least. After the way that Breezestar handled the last situation, this one couldn't be too much different. Standing up in his den and giving a quick stretch to relax his muscles, he padded out of his den looking decent in a time of mental struggle for him. Sure he looked okay on the outside but his recent loss in the clan with the death of a murderer was still hard. Brokenflame was his kin, after all, but it didn't stop him from killing her. It still made him shudder at times. He let his emotions get the best of him, but he couldn't let a cat that was killing just to kill go free in the forest outside of his control. If she had killed as many cats as she claimed, what was going to stop her from continuing that trend?

It didn't take long for the Shadowclan leader's eyes to find Breezestar standing at the camp entrance accompanied by one of his warriors. Watching the leader started to fill the tom with dread, but he tried to shove that down. He couldn't continue living with this distrust of his clan. He knew it was bad when he could trust the Skyclan leader before his own warriors. "Greetings, Breezestar," he mewed as he padded closer. "How can I help you tonight?" It was a sincere question. The Skyclan tom had shown nothing but kindness to Shadowclan since his time as leader.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 11:06 pm

The gray tabby blinked at the medicine cat, "They're doing well enough, although I suspect that Wisteriasky is growing all-too tired of having to share her den." Breezestar gave the she-cat a small, humble smile and took a seat on the damp dirt, patiently waiting for the leader to make his appearance. With the sudden commotion in the camp, there was certainly no way that his presence could've gone unheard. Thankfully, it didn't take near as long as he'd expected. He supposed they should've gotten used to each other's presence at that point.

When Thrushstar finally made his appearance, he stood back up respectfully. He went straight to the point, as ever. The old tom never struck him as one for being buttered up. "I want my territory back," He meowed. "I want WindClan out of SkyClan's home, and I want to end their reign over the forest." He wanted peace. He wanted the code to mean something again. But it was impossible with the way things were, and him and his clan couldn't fix it all alone.

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] PDt1Qqd Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 7:07 am

Frogpaw watched silently from the apprentice's den. Her eyes widened when the leader of SkyClan said, "I want WindClan out of SkyClan's home." She turned away and whispered, "Ooh! Maybe I can help!" The curiousity drove Frogpaw out of her den. Interestingly enough, she didn't want to say something encouraging to Breezestar, so she just dipped her head, respectfully, and awkwardly ran out of the camp.

~

Deerflight stood behind Breezestar, shifting from paw to paw. He swayed his tail uncomfortably while unsheathing and sheathing his long claws. So many more cats than SkyClan! I honestly hope they don't plan on launching an attack. He thought worriedly.

OOC: Sorry for shortness. I've gotta get ready for school in a few.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:57 am

Mapledrop clung to her secret mate, and best friends side pressing against him for reassurance. Her dark red pelt and darker red stripes blended in with the darkness of the camp but the white of her fur stuck out like blood in the snow.

Soulpaw cast his eyes on the Skyclan leader and tilted his head. Skyclan was asking for their help? Huh. That was odd, well I mean it does make sense. His icy blue eyes studied the leader his interest and then flicked Cinderpaw with his tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Nightpaw stepped forward. "I'll help too. WindClan has their camp now, they have no right to keep SkyClan's." he volunteered. He wanted the forest to be normal again.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Dawnflower looked at the two apprentices a slight glare on her face. "Hush now. It's up to Thrushstar if we help or not. It's not up to you." The medicince cat said, with anger in her tone. It was senseless for apprentices to openly volunteer themselves when it hasn't even been determined if Shadowclan will give aid or not.

Crowflight flicked his gaze over everyone. As much as he liked the fact that cats were already volunteering, they still didn't get an answer from Thrushstar, and that was their determining factor. The deputy missed his home, he hadn't seen the camp ever since he was made an apprentice. So it's been a while he completed his training while with Riverclan, and became deputy of Skyclan while with Riverclan. And now his kits are growing up with Riverclan. They needed to be in their home, growing up around the trees.

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 5:17 pm

"I couldn't agree with you more, Breezestar," He responded quickly before delving into his thoughts.

Really, Thrushstar should have seen this coming. Lately he too had been concerned about Windclan being as close as they were to Shadowclan and the Shadowclan leader was growing tired of having to worry about the large clan, even though his own was thankfully growing quickly. The question was if his warriors were even up for it. It was a little reassuring that a couple of apprentices seemed to be up to the task already without him even saying anything to the Skyclan leader, but it wasn't enough. What would Leopardfang think about all of this? In Thrushstar's mind, helping Skyclan get their territory back would benefit both clans. Shadowclan would have good neighbors and Skyclan, well... that was obvious. The only issue is that he didn't want to make enemies of Windclan. For the longest time, most of the clans saw Shadowclan as an outlier, not an enemy but not a friend. Thrushstar kind of wanted to keep it that way. The leader also wondered if there would be a way to talk to Falconstar about it like a diplomat rather than immediately jumping in and causing a fight.. or ultimately a war if Thunderclan got involved and Thrushstar was apparently on good terms with Spottedstar at the moment somehow. 

After some time passed in Thrushstar's silence, he finally took a deep breath. "I've been trying to figure out what to do about Windclan since they decided to take over. I do not like them sharing borders with us on two sides. I didn't like it before Skyclan arrived and I despise it now. However, I haven't had the ability to do much about it until recently. With Shadowclan growing like it is, I believe we finally have an upper hand and can shut Windclan down." he paused a moment. "But, just as you like to handle things, I would like to start this peacefully if possible. Pull a Moses and 'let my people go' I know you have tried at the most recent gathering, but I feel that we both should talk to Falconstar personally before taking any course of violence."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 12:06 am

Shimmerheart nodded as she listened. WindClan was starting to become too powerful, too almighty. They had enough territory. If they had too many cats, she would be happy to take care of them for them. She unsheathed her claws, but remembered that she couldn't do anything if they got in a fight. She was pregnant, after all. But what better way to show support than to fight? Frustrated, the she-cat lashed her tail.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]   Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Breezestar's Famous Homemade Casseroles [SkC/SC]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next