Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 17:33

"Wow! That's so cool! Daddy do you think that when I'm older maybe River could teach me how to hunt and fight?" Echo meowed excitedly.

"Well that's up to River why don't you ask her?" Blaze responded flicking his tail towards the fluffy Siamese.

"Ok. She river when I'm older will you teach me how to hunt and fight?" Echo meowed her bright green eyes locking onto Rivers.
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 17:58

"I can teach you to fight if you want. River can teach you how to hunt. That's only if its okay with you." Tornado said, looking at Echo.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 18:01

"Well I can teach her both..."River mewed looking at Tornado. "Though of what fighting I can't teach her you can Tornado " She mewed before she looked at Echo and smiled gently.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 18:58

Tornado didn't enjoy the way River said she could teach Echo both at all. "Don't you think teaching a cat to hunt and fight is a lot on one cat's paws?" he asked, a tiny bit snappy."I'm going hunting." he said, getting up. He walked away, smelling the air. "Alone." he added, looking at the three cats

His aggression makes him touchy

Last edited by Winterpaw on Sun 10 Jan 2016 - 19:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 19:12

"Well I'm sorry it's normal from where u was raised " She mewed watching him go before she looked at Echo.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 19:38

Tornado did hear River. He scented some mouse. He saw it sleeping in it's nest. He crept up to it. He pounced and killed it. He buried it in the soil and snow. He saw 3 more huddled together inside their nest. One for each of us. he thought. He clawed and killed 2 of them The last one woke up and tried to run away, letting out a call. He had a paw on its tail. The mouse shot a surprised look at him. "What's the matter, cat got your tail?" he giggled. He snapped it's neck with a quick. He dug up the first mouse and picked them up. He brought it back to River, Blaze, and Echo. "It's alright. When you said "What fighting I can't teach her you can", it hurt my feelings." he said. He passed one to River, one to Blaze, and one to Echo. He kept the last one to himself. He also made sure that Echo got the softest one.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 21:56

Echo looked at the mouse and wrinkled her nose, she proded it with a paw and was surprised that it was still warm, she had never had a mouse before, it's always been just lizards and frogs, because there seemed a lot in the sunset place, the three moon old kit would eat those. She took a tiny bite and then her tail flicked, it tasted weird , but it was a good weird.

Blaze smiled as Echo took a bite of her mouse and looking like she enjoyed it. He flicked his tail when Tornado said he would teach Echo how to fight, he just met this Tom and he was thinking about training his daughter to fight, the orange and black spotted Tom didn't like that one bit, but he didn't mind if River taught her he'd known River since they were kits, they were raised together for a short time, and Spirit had taught him a little bit about hunting and fighting until she went to join Thunderclan, but Blaze had left before he knew if she had joined or not. But he had wanted either him or River to train Echo. "If you don't mind I was thinking I could teach Echo fighting, since she is my daughter after all, but if both of you, as long as both of you are around her, want to teach her how to hunt I'd be fine with that. Please don't take it personally Tornado, but I just don't know you well enough to trust you yet, I mean I just met you, but River and I practically grew up together, well for a short time but I knew her since we were kits." The Tom meowed taking a bite of the mouse quietly, while his blue eyes fixed on his daughter who was currently eating the rest of her mouse in small delicate bites.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 22:00

"Well I appoligize but she did ask me and I was a tiny bit offended when you did interview but the way I said what I did was meant to be a compromise "She mewed flicking her tail. She then said thanks and quietly bit into the prey given to her. She then blinked and nodded " well that's fine by me Blaze " She mewed quietly and finished her mouse quietly

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jan 2016 - 22:34

Tornado didn't like how Blaze didn't trust him with Echo. They did just meet, but he proved he was trustworthy. It's not like he'll hurt Echo. He didn't flat out say he'll do it, he just asked if it's alright with him. He didn't know why, but he didn't feel right teaching her to hunt. He'll let River do that. "Yeah, it's alright.." he answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do   Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze's Echo(open for rogues but mostly for Speedclan)re-do
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2