Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Panther Attack! [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

A Panther Attack! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Panther Attack! [OPEN]   A Panther Attack! [OPEN] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 6:44

A black figure appeared from behind the Windclan Nursery. It was small and furry. It's eyes were pools of green. It blinked and stepped away from the small den and into the open clearing. It was a black cat, a she-cat to be precise. She let out a deep breathe and stretched. The sun felt amazing on her black fur. Pantherkit looked around for a moment, wondering what to do. She didn't really want to see any other cats but how would she play then?

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Panther Attack! [OPEN]   A Panther Attack! [OPEN] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 6:48

Rabbitpaw returned from hunting carrying a plump mouse. Her big, gold eyes scanned around her as she set down the piece of prey. Her eyes met a bundle of dark fur and she smiled as she approached the kit. "Nyan." she greeted the kit with her mild voice.

OOC: Oh no, h.e.l.l.o is censored to nyan.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Panther Attack! [OPEN]   A Panther Attack! [OPEN] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 6:50

Pantherkit jumped in surprise and whirled around coming face to face with the apprentice. The young kit let out a frightened squeak and she crouched down.
"H-H-Hi," she whispered.

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Panther Attack! [OPEN]   A Panther Attack! [OPEN] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 7:04

Rabbitpaw's eyes widened in surprise as she bit her tongue, willing herself not to giggle at the frightened kit below her. She didn't really do anything to scare her, did she? Maybe it was just her face was big and much closer to the ground than the other cats'. "Easy, I thought you were the panther here. I'm Rabbitpaw." she smiled, nudging the kit to a standing position rather than her frightened crouch.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Panther Attack! [OPEN]   A Panther Attack! [OPEN] EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 7:23

Pantherkit stood up but shook a little. This was another cat! What did she have to do. Did she have to act high and mighty or was it okay to be scared? Pantherkit didn't know!
"Uh... hi.. I-I'm- my name's P-Pantherkit," she managed to get out but it was more of a squeak than anything.

PostSubject: Re: A Panther Attack! [OPEN]   A Panther Attack! [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Panther Attack! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1