Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 19:40

Faith looked at the ground, waiting for someone to decide they were leaving she looked over at Moon, then around the den she lived in. She forced back another groan, the idea she'd be leaving home soon to find another was actually not very satisfying for her, maybe even worse than she thought it was...

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:41

Strike walked with her. "Come on, Faith. I- I don't want you getting hurt out there. You know this is what's best for Moon." He said and licked her cheek. He gestured with his tail to the alley which led to Mufasa.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan: Mist kit River Clan: Maple kit Wind Clan:Breeze kit Rouge: Moon Rouge: Clover
Gemini Horse
Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:47

Moon bounded over, following Strike. " Um.. Who's Mufasa?" he questioned. Then, jumped over a log that was in the way. " Is he mean, nice, okay?" he mewed curiously.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 21:51

[size=44]Faith nodded, knowing Strike was right. When Moon asked about Mufasa, Faith thought back to the stories Shades told her. What she got from that is he was okay, but greedy. She decided to let Strike answer that question and stared towards the alley.[/size]

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:10

Strike blinked. "He is kind. He is.. Close to me. Though he may be scary at first, always remember to judge people after you have known them for a bit, not just by their looks." He licked his son on the forehead. "We're here." He said as they entered the area.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Clan/Rank : Shadow Clan: Mist kit River Clan: Maple kit Wind Clan:Breeze kit Rouge: Moon Rouge: Clover
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:14

Moon gazed at the area in amaze." Wow..." he breathed. Then glanced around for other cats he may not know.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:15

Ooc: Shades rules :D

Shades was the first to see Strike and her sister enter the camp. With a kit! She shot over and tackled her sister, "Faith! Are you joining? Who's the kit? He's so cute! Now Mist won't be the only one!" Said Shades. "Yes, we're joining, that's Moon, yes he is cute, there's another kit here? Great!" Said Faith.

Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:20

Moon tilted his head. " Mist..? There's another kit? " he asked a bit excited. The young tom ran around looking at everything.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:21

Strike chuckled. "Well, I have to go ask Mufasa. Wait here for a moment- Mufasa!" Strike called.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:32

Faith followed Moon to make sure he didn't get in trouble, Shades in tow, ready to explain everything, "Okay, so, Mufasa is the leader and you better do what he says or your going to get in big trouble. Riptide is the handsome one and Aloe is the talkative one, Faith you will get along with him pretty well," "Hush." "Drift and Echo are new like you guys and Drift brought he's really cute kit, that's about Moons age from the looks of it, with him. she cleans the area so I guess Moon will help with that. I'm a shecat so I have to help with the kits, and do everything else. Because men aren't strong enough to handle the kits!" Said Shades, making sure she said the last sentence very loudly. "Okay, thanks." Said Faith, and looked over at Moon.

Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:36

" Oh.. so Riptide is the handsome one, huh..." he teased to Shades then looked around the area again.
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:48

Shades pelt heated up. "Uh, yea, don't tell him I said that just yet, please, uh.." She saidn and Faith laughed a little, "Moon, you just got here and you've done the impossible. You made my sister speechless and  blush!"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:51

Strike chuckled again as he was walking to Mufasa

OOC: SHORTNESSSSSSSSS

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
warriorlover8484

warriorlover8484

Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 22:53

He grinned. " Can we see the other cats. Please Faith!!!" Moon asked, excited. Moon glanced at Strike for a second then turned back to Faith and Shades
Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 7:04

Mufasa narrowed his eyes at the scent of new cats. He peered down at Strike from his dumpster. "What is going on?" He demanded. He saw a kit and a she-cat. Oh, great, not another one of those tiny rats running around! He looked back at Strike, waiting for an answer.

Riptide padded up next to Shades from near-by. He hid the fact that he had heard her call him handsome. "Hi Shades...I assume this is your sister." He looked over at Faith. "I have heard lots about you. Is this Moon? He's adorable! Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Riptide." He sat down and smiled at the two she-cats.

Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) Image10Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) Image12Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) Image13
Aloe- Scrawny grey tom with orange eyes
Mufasa- Orange tom with brown tabby legs and tail with patches of white here and there
Riptide- Silver tom with darker tabby markings and bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)   Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone :D (For the Warriorlover8484, and I guess the Cats of The Dark Skies)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next