Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

StonePaw's Training.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

StonePaw's Training. Empty
PostSubject: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 10:47

StonePaw Panted at the tree he was slashing at, he tried to make deep grooves in the bark. He ran from rock to rock, their small tips challenging his balance and his strength. He ran as fast as he could to a cliff and tried to run as far up it as he could, he fell and gashed himself several times, falling off the cliff and landing on his back, He panted and gritted his teeth, slashing at the tree again, carving his frustrations deep into the bark. He sat down and rested, and lapped a bit of water, he thought back to fighting ShadowClaw And being stunned with one hit, and having another cat carry him away so he wouldn't die.. StonePaw almost wished that the warrior left him there to meet his appropriot end, the same of loosing in combat made him furious. He slapped at the water making hit cover all over his fur, the action made him foolishly fall into the cold running water, he rose to the surface gasping for breath, the cool water clamed him. "Well this is just brilliant" he hissed in annoyance, "It's not enough, I need more power" He said silently to himself, "I need it..to survive" he narrowed his eyes "So I never have to retreat again" His fur still soaking wet, he stayed in the water, however uncomfy it might have been.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 12:27

Moonpaw padded by with Catmint in her mouth. She saw Stonepaw with scratches, bleeding. "What have you been doing!?" Moonpaw asked, setting down the Catmint. "You look like you took on a ShadowClan patrol!" She looked at the anger in his eyes. "This is about Darkclaw...isn't it?"

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 13:46

StonePaw turned to see moonPaw, "yea i was training" he said looking around.."i guess i got carried away" he said wincing as the cuts and scratches stung him. "Yes, I am training to be like him" He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 14:40

"He's a cruel guy!" Moonpaw said. "You don't want to walk around being like him! I can understand strength wise but otherwise..."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 14:44

"I want to protect my clan, I want to protect..someone speacial one day and keep her out of harms way" He said to her "But in order to do that i need power, i need to be trained like he was" StonePaw looked at her and then looked away "He is cruel.. I feel as if..he and i are the same somehow" StonePaw sat in the river watching his reflection, "there was a time where i was like him.." He said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 14:46

"Who may I ask is her? And...Everyone has their moments." Moonpaw said, comforting him. "I feel really week sometimes. Like a mouse." she looked at her reflection. "I wish I could be stronger like you." she said.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 14:50

StonePaw looked into the water his face bright red "umm.. Did i say that out loud?? ha.hahahah" he laughed casually "Sorry, i am a bit of a dreamer" he said watching her expression "You are strong.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 14:52

"I don't think so." Moonpaw said. "I'm weak, and I know it. I couldn't do anything against Darkclaw, even to help Swiftkit." She looked at Stonepaw. "And...who is she? She wouldn't be me...would she?" Moonpaw asked.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 14:57

StonePaw's eyes went wide, and his tail twitched at the suggestion, "..And..if it is?" he asked her.."I couldn't do much either..that's..why I will succed him in power, i want to be the WIndclan leader.."
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 14:59

"That's a good goal, if it's for good reason." Moonpaw said. "I think you have the right intentions." She smiled. "You have to do some training, but I'm sure you'll make it. And if she is me...thank you. I'm sure whoever she is, whether it's me or not, she'd be happy you're doing this for good reasons."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 15:02

"okay then" he said "It is you"
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 15:05

"Stonepaw...why am I so special?" Moonpaw asked. "I'm just a normal medicine cat. I've been thinking this since...well, since Swiftkit started looking up to me like an older sibling or something." she looked back at her reflection. "I just don't see why I'm so special..."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 15:09

"Why do you have to be speacial?" he looked at her and smiled "Your kind, and you have a good heart" He said plainly
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 15:13

"Thanks." Moonpaw said, looking back up at Stonepaw. "Want me to treat those wounds?" she asked.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. EmptyFri 29 May 2009 - 15:15

"yes, please" he said walking out of the river and sitting before her. "Your welcome" he whispered to her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StonePaw's Training.   StonePaw's Training. Empty

Back to top Go down

StonePaw's Training.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next