Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

They see us Patrolling [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

They see us Patrolling [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 2:30

OOC: Starts at camp

Duskfall waited in the middle of clearing, green eyes focused and keen as he waited for the rest of the morning patrol to arrive. They were to do a lap of the whole border to ensure no breaches have occurred, and see what Riverclan was up to. Also to catch prey if any came across their path. Despite all of his instincts demanding blood of the Riverclan for his sister's death, he kept it under wraps with the knowledge that they would fight, but not now. They needed a strategy, to strike now would be dangerous and reckless. So he instead settled for patrolling with his clanmates instead.

He'd get his pound of flesh soon.

When he heard the telltale rustling of bushes informing him someone was heading towards him, his ears twitched as he turned to face them. "Ready for the patrol?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 6:15

Tawnypaw nodded. "Ready." She braced herself to be ready for the patrol.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
The Silver

The Silver

Characters : Silverpaw, Whiskerpaw, Fang
Clan/Rank : [Silver]TC Apprentice [Whisker]SC Apprentice
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 15:26

Silverpaw bounded out of the Apprentice's Den, after a good night's sleep, to see Duskfall and Tawnypelt near the entrance to camp.
"Are you going on patrol? Can I come?" Silverpaw asked her mentor, eager to help.

They see us Patrolling [OPEN] 4OQEDwp They see us Patrolling [OPEN] NN2R64j
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 16:20

"Of course, Silverpaw. You are my apprentice after all." Duskfall turned around to began to head for the tunnel, a flick of his tail gesturing for the apprentices to follow. And once they left camp, they were off to a run, leaping over twigs and branches as they headed first towards the fallen tree that marked the border between Thunderclan and Skyclan. It was there he stopped and asked the apprentices.

"What do you smell here?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 17:55

Tawnypaw shrank back in disgust. But she knew better than to do that as Softsong was his mate. "Uh, Skyclan?" She said, looking around around. She wrinkled her nose still, though.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 4:54

"Mm, but do you smell any fresh scents near our border?" He knew that may in his clan felt uncomfortable about the issue with Softsong, but he knew that was to be expected. Old prejudices wouldn't be let go easily, and his tolerance only extended to his mate, he wouldn't take kindly to any old Skyclan cat wandering too close either. Which was why he came to renew the scent markers.
Back to top Go down
The Silver

The Silver

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 9:02

Silverpaw sniffed the border closely. "There's a little, like if they were here last night, but they haven't renewed them today."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 11:45

Tawnypaw nodded, and sniffed again. "Wait- Silverpaw, there is something fresher over here.." She mewed and walked over to a tree. "Seems like today. Very today.."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
The Silver

The Silver

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 9:04

Silverpaw followed Tawnypaw over to the tree and sniffed. "Yeah, you're right." Silverpaw turned and called out to her mentor. "Duskfall, we found something!"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 0:03

"What is it?" Duskfall called out curiously as he stalked over, keeping in mind they wanted to hunt later so he didn't want to scare off all the prey in the forest. He scented the air around the log, surprised to smell a scent marker so early in the morning. "I guess Skyclan is feeling insecure about their territory. Maybe the greencough that went around did a number on them?"

He wasn't too bothered as it was on Skyclan territory, but it was a very strong marker close to Thunderclan territory. He went over to a tree near the one they scented and marked it himself. "I'll mention this to Flameclaw later. For now, let's move on. Good job in spotting it, Tawnypaw."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 5:35

Tawnypaw smiled. Phew... I'm doing good so far. She trotted her way over to Duskfall with another smile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
The Silver

The Silver

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 16:31

Silverpaw looked around. "Where next, Duskfall?" Eager to prove herself, Silverpaw ran ahead of Duskfall and Tawnypaw.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 20:49

"We follow our borders to Sunningrocks now. But before we go, I think I can smell a squirrel nearby by that oak." Duskfall spoke, gesturing with one paw to a tall oak. "Whoever can bring it back to me gets to Battle train tomorrow instead of cleaning the elders moss first thing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] EmptyWed 25 Mar 2015 - 20:58

"Ooh! I'll do it!" Tawnypaw announced and raced around, looking for the Oak. "The Oak!" She hissed and ran over. Wait.. We could show Dustfall we're better if we catch it together, so neither would have to! She ran to Silverpaw and whispered, "If we catch it together, neither of us would have to! You in?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They see us Patrolling [OPEN]   They see us Patrolling [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

They see us Patrolling [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: