Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This Is Rot (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 11:11

Nobody knew how he had gotten to Twolegplace. One day, the rouge seemed to appear out of nowhere and from then on he took over his own little area, defeating those who stood up to him and earning a reputation as a dangerous tom. His claws were long and needle-like, for he liked to sharpen them on rocks. A worn red collar with dog fangs jutting out from it hung around the cat's neck and his illuminating orange eyes peered through the darkness. Rot was his name, and he lived in an abandoned mole's burrow underground. There were elaborate tunnels connecting to different rooms, but he only used some of the tunnels and rooms.

Rot left the room that held a bed of moss and crawled through several tunnels before he reached the surface. The molehill lead out underneath a dumpster in an alley, so Rot had to squirm out from underneath the dumpster before he could stand up. The young tom took a deep breath of the disgusting air that lingered around him. It smelled of Twoleg garbage and decaying crowfood. He looked up at the glimmering moon above him before setting out to find food. His supply that he kept in one of the rooms in his mole tunnel was growing short, so he had to fill it back up again.

As he left the alley that held his home underneath a Twoleg dumpster, he padded along the sidewalk to go to a park where he was sure there would be mice, rabbits, birds, and even deer. He was too small to bring down a deer, but a few rabbits and mice he could handle. Paw steps from behind alerted Rot and he shot around with his claws out to see who it was.

This Is Rot (Open) Image13

This Is Rot (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 13:09

Ace the tiny rouge kitten jumped when he stepped on a twig. His white and silver spotted pelt was dirty and unkempt, and his icy blue eyes were clear and reflected the sun. He looked up slowly at the rouge Tom and shrank back. Although he was only a kit he wasn't as playful or curious as the other kittens. But one thing he knew was that he was all alone in the world.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 13:25

The rouge flashed a dangerous smile as he realized it was only a kit. "Well, well, well, it's only a little child," he growled happily as he lifted a paw in the air so that the fluff ball could see his sharp claws. "Hasn't your mother told you to stay inside at night? It would be a shame if you got...hurt." He smiled eerily again, his white fangs shining in the moonlight. Rot stepped closer to the other tom to get a better look at the white kit with silver spots. "Why are you following me, rat?" he spat as he swiped his claw at Ace, grazing the kit's fur. "Tell me your name!"

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 14:13

[size=31]"I-i wasn't following you." Ace meowed in fear.  "I w-was just looking for a place to s-sleep." He shook his head. "No I don't have any p-parents." "M-my name is A-ace." The kitten meowed still pressing himself into the ground, his icy blue eyes wide with fear.[/size]

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 14:29

Rot laughed and slid his claws back in. This kit was not a threat, and plus, Ace seemed to be telling the truth. "Listen, kid, I'm not going to hurt you, I just wanted to scare some sense into ya so you know not to go around sneaking up on dangerous cats." The dark brown rouge paused for a moment to look over Ace. The kit didn't look to be in any shape to protect himself, let alone find shelter and get food. "How about this, I will take you to a place where you can sleep and eat and live, and I will give you protection if you help me survive. What I need is food, and if I teach you how to hunt, we'll be able to take down a deer instead of just birds and rats. One deer will last the both of us about a week or two, but a bird will last both of us half a meal. What I'm trying to say is, I will have to go on less hunting trips if we catch deer therefore I will have to do less work. Plus, you benefit more from this offer than me. Do we have a deal?" Rot smiled again. If he had an "apprentice" less cats would stand up to him. Everyone already knew Rot was hard to fight, but with a little one training by his side, Rot would be double the stronger.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 17:37

Ace nodded. "That sounds alright. I guess that works. But aren't deer gigantic?" The little kitten meowed his icy blue eyes fixed on the toms dark brown pelt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 18:06

Rot chuckled. "That's why there will be two of us. Don't worry, the most a deer can do to you is smash your face in with it's hoof...unless if it's a buck, then he can stab you with his antlers. But don't worry, I will have my claws through their hearts before one will lay an eye on you. I wonder if deer antlers will fit on my collar...I usually just put the teeth of dogs I kill on it. Maybe you can help me kill a dog, they don't taste as good as deer but they are food." The apprentice-aged tom turned back around and padded away, toward the park. "Come on, I'll teach you how to hunt."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) EmptySat 12 Dec 2015 - 18:09

Ace bounded after Rot no longer scared of the Tom. His tail flicked in excitement and his icy blue eyes sparkled with a new kind of light.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Is Rot (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Is Rot (Open)   This Is Rot (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

This Is Rot (Open)
Page 1 of 1