Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare Empty
PostSubject: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:32 pm

Kestrelpaw was not used to the river. Well, he was, since most of his life he had had access to it. He didn't like it though; it was cold and wet and he wasn't meant to go in one. However, he did like sitting next to it on the moon-bright nights like tonight. His muscles were sore from training and travel, but as he realized in the soft grass, his muscles eased and he felt peaceful. He green eyes shimmered reflections from the silent water. Crickets and other forest noises rang in his ears, lifting his heart and soothing him at the same time. He couldn't stop his mind from wandering to think about Falsconstar's daughter, Feathertail. She was so pretty, so confident, and made him feel something funny he didn't understand. All day, Kestrelpaw wanted to be by her side, protecting her and making sure she was safe. He couldn't help wishing she was here now too.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:04 pm

Well Kestrelpaw was lucky his wish was about to become true. The warrior was out and about fully exploring the territory Windclan had gained over the past while. Sure she had seen some of it out on patrols, but Feathertail didn't really get to see what was on the inside of their borders. She liked exploring, and always determined to find nice spots to relax or good hunting spots. She was just about to head back to their temporary camp when she spotted an apprentice sitting next to some water. Kestrelpaw to be exact. The warrior decided to walk over, and sit next to him. "What are you doing out here all by yourself?" She asked.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:07 am

Kestrelpaw jumped, fluffing out his fur in his defense. He calmed, soothing his shoulders when he saw it was Feathertail. Then, his heart fluttered. She talked to me! Feathertail had only politely acknowledged him, only talking to him when it was of a warrior nature. But now she was talking to him on a personal nature! "Uh, I, uh..." he took a deep breath, looking at the calm river. "I'm just watching the river, thinking. It's so calming, Feathertail." he said softly, looking to her and catching her gaze. "And beautiful. Like you." Oh! He was such a fool! Why did he say that? He let out the softest hiss and glanced down at his paws again, embarrassed.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:09 am

Feathertail let out a small chuckle when the apprentice had jumped. "Didn't mean to scare you." but she went quite as soon as he spoke. "That's very kind of you to call me that Kestrelpaw." She said with a slight purr. "And I agree that the river is indeed calming. But I like sitting on the moor watching the grass sway in the wind. Now that is very calming." She said, recalling the memories of being home.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:35 am

"I never really got the opportunity to enjoy our WindClan territory." he said mournfully, dragging his paw in the water and flicking water droplets to the side. "The dogs came when I was a kit. I was the last kit out of there; my parents nearly forgot me." he realized, becoming agitated by the thought. "They had all of my siblings, ready to go. And they were going to leave me." He paused, rambling on. "I am lucky to have Falconstar as my mentor. He is next to perfect." Kestrelpaw purred, looking over to her again and blinking slowly. "I wish I was his kin. How is it like, being his daughter?" he asked curiously.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:32 am

Feathertail shrugged. "To me it's like being any other warrior. Just because he is my father doesn't make me special. I'm just like every other warrior. Ready to risk my life for my clan, ready to defend it no matter what." He knew that Kestrelpaw was very fond of her father, and it seemed the same way with her. "What's it like being his apprentice? Now that is something special."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:50 am

Kestrelpaw's lit up when she asked him how it was being Falconstar's apprentice. He loved talking about Falconstar, and how proud he was to be his apprentice. "Amazing, Feathertail!" he said with a purr. "It's almost like... I..." He paused, thinking. "It's one of the hugest honors to receive, to be taught be a legend. It makes me sad that I won't ever be a deputy under him, though. That is my dream." he said with a small sigh, shrugging and turning to her. "Either way, I'll be the most amazing warrior he's ever seen. It would be embarrassing to have a pathetic warrior as your apprentice if you're Falconstar!" he said with another laugh.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:58 am

"Well as long as you work hard, I'm sure he will be proud of you no matter what." The warrior curled her tail around her paws keeping him from getting cold. Leaf-bare was coming soon. "And I'm sure you may end up deputy one day. If you work hard enough." Feathertail looked up at the sky above. "I used to dream of being the deputy.. Well that was a long time ago. I'm happy being a regular old warrior." She said with a slight twitch in her nose.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:03 pm

Kestrelpaw noticed she shivered a little, and he stood and moved closer, pushing his pelt lightly against hers. He was taller now, just a little over Feathertail. He laughed, looking at the sky too. "You can still be the deputy, Feathertail. It's just as possible as me." he pointed out, playfully nudging her with his shoulder.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:09 pm

"I know it's possible. But if I was offered the position I would refuse. I'm not meant to follow in my father's pawsteps. I'm meant to be just a regular old warrior. And I think Falconstar knows this." She said looking back down to the cat beside her. "I'm perfectly alright with this." She let out a soft sound. "Now you? You are going to be a great warrior one day. Great enough to be deputy, great enough to be a leader." Feathertail said with a small purr.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:19 pm

"Really?" he purred happily, feeling his pelt grow hot. "I hope that one day I can prove you right." Kestrelpaw said with a small laugh. He paused, remembering how they met. "Where were you? The other cats said you were gone a long time." He said softly, hoping it wasn't a sensitive subject.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 12:32 pm

The gray warrior took a moment to recall. "I honestly have no idea.. I know I was far from home, since it took me a while to get back. I picked a direction and hoped that I would end up home, luckily starclan was on my side. I ran into many cats. Some kind, some not so much.. I can't even count how many times I was chased off when I tried to find food. I'm just glad I'm home. Well sort of home." There was so much more to the journey but it was very boring to talk about. It was pretty much the same thing everyday. "And yes. I was gone for a while. I disappeared for a good many moons."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:53 am

Kestrelpaw was confused, contemplating why one would desert their clan without a good enough reason to remember. "Perhaps you wanted to explore," Kestrelpaw pointed out, trying to help the pretty she-cat. "or maybe the pressure of being Falconstar's daughter was too much." Kestrelpaw knew he wouldn't mind being his kin, but he also knew the pressure would be too much for some cats.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare   You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare Empty

Back to top Go down

You Are So Beautiful The River Can't Compare
Page 1 of 1