Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ayy gurl (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 6:29 pm

Miles was very weary and sore from sleeping in the open ever since the camp had flooded with rocks, or something like that. The apprentices had done the best they could when it came to nests, but any old bush out in the territory was not like the protected tree trunk of the old elders' den. The trek out was just as strenuous. Blind, the young elder was continually treading on sharp rocks and pointed twigs that he couldn't detect, as well as tripping over gnarled roots on the forest floor. It was enough to drive a cat crazy! He laid down, wherever it was that the clan cats had gathered for temporary camp, bitterly regretting the very day he'd dared set paw in ThunderClan territory. He was helpless and blind, his love went unrequited, and now he was starving surrounded by a bunch of cats he didn't even know that well. Of course he wasn't upset with them, Miles was just in a grouchy mood. He felt like snapping at some apprentices or something to that effect. He drew his tail over his hind legs, feebly trying to block the wind. It wasn't cold, it was just unpleasant.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Ayy gurl (closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyNovember 29th 2015, 8:24 pm

Echostrike looked at Miles, seeing him try to escape the cold, but immediately thought back to when he told his feelings to her. She looked away, but knew it was time to give him his answer. She walked up, and did something that wasn't normal for herself, and lay right next to the cat, pressing up on him. "Here, I'll warm you."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyDecember 3rd 2015, 9:56 pm

He was startled in the first moment and pleased the next. "Oh, Echostrike. I didn't hear you coming." He meowed, realizing for the first time how charming Clan names were compared to the typically gruff and harsh names of rogues and loners. "You seem to be in a decent mood." He ventured, hoping to draw a response with at least some emotion from the she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyDecember 7th 2015, 8:53 pm

She paused, knowing she wouldn't sound like herself, but she almost wanted to get it over with. "Well with what I'm going to say if I wasn't in a decent mood you wouldn't believe me."

OOC: Yeah sorry short, sick.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyDecember 7th 2015, 10:14 pm

"Oh? You're not messing with me, are you?" He asked, unsure of what it was she was trying to communicate. It was almost uncomfortable, like there was something that needed to be said. But he wasn't going to press his luck, because he'd already tried that and it didn't work out for him at all. "I promise I'll take you seriously, if that's what you're worried about."

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyDecember 11th 2015, 6:13 pm

Echostrike took a breath and looked Miles where his eyes should be. "I'm accepting your....affections... and I may not feel exactly the same way, but I'm feeling something." It was all she could get out. This wasn't like her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyDecember 21st 2015, 1:55 pm

He went quiet. A small smile spread over his face, but he kept himself under control. Something was far better than nothing. "Really? you're not pulling my leg, are you?" He asked, his sightless and scarred eyes searching despite his inability to see.

OOC: SO sorry for my disappearances DX

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyDecember 23rd 2015, 8:06 pm

"No, I'm not. I'm just usually one for jokes anyway." she slightly purred, and pushed her head into the toms shoulder.

OOC: Its fine I'm doing it too.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyDecember 24th 2015, 1:37 pm

The sudden headbutt was a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. "You're right. I should have known better than to assume." He was filled with joy. Laughing, Miles swiped a paw in the air in a fruitless attempt to playfully bat at Echostrike. There was a small pain in his eyes, but he didn't bother saying anything about it. It was probably just the usual scar-pain.

OOC: great now what

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) EmptyDecember 25th 2015, 5:00 pm

OOC: Babies.

Ayy gurl (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy gurl (closed)   Ayy gurl (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ayy gurl (closed)
Page 1 of 1