Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:41 pm

"How dare you?!" Leafsnap snarled, spitting out her words in a harsh manner. "Cedarfur! Do something before I hit her head off!" She mumbled to him, glaring at the stupid cat who called herself of the "earned" title of warrior. She was outraged. How dare that foolish kitten insult her and her family?!

Ooc- sorry about no color, I'm on mobile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:41 pm

Cedarfur sat in silence as he listened to Leafsnap and Silverdapple. Then he glanced over at his daughter. Yes, something is wrong. After Silverdapple walked off, Cedarfur stood up and gave a hiss. "Stop it!" He stood in front of his mate. "Stop taking your anger out on her! Yes, I actually agree with her that there is something wrong with Glidingpaw. But it's probably just from the horrors of Mistypaw dying and the dogs." His words started off stressed out, but he calmed down during the end.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:48 pm

"She insulted me and Glidingpaw in front of my face! Such a foolish cat shouldn't talk to me like that, I'm an experienced warrior. I deserve respect from new warriors!" She snarled. "And I'm aware there's something wrong with her! So... So shut up!" She snarled. Then she realized what she said. But at the moment, she was too fed up with anger over his ignorance. She shook with anger and ran off to their extended territory.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Cedarfur stood there baffled by his mate's attitude. "The attack changed you both." He said in barely a whisper. He sat down as she walked away and then glanced towards Glidingpaw sadly. What am I going to do? He looked up towards the sky, wondering if Mistypaw could hear him.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:22 pm

Glidingpaw watched her mother run, and wanted to follow her to ask her what was wrong, but she noticed her father staring at her. A little puzzled and saddened, she wondered what she did wrong. Oh... Must've been because of Silverdapple... What am I going to do? Mistypaw, big sister, if you're up there, please help me.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:39 pm

Cedarfur closed his eyes and sighed, almost feeling Mistypaw's presence. The tall tom got up and walked over to Glidingpaw and sat down by his daughter. "You know, you can always talk to me. I know your mother may seem, stressed. But it's only because after the attack, her spirit was broken. And then Mistypaw..." He said sadly. "But I will never judge you. You're my daughter after all. How could I?" He said with a sweet smile.

Last edited by IceStorm on Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Glidingpaw sighed, her gaze flicking to her father. She stared into his eyes and quickly turned away. She was ready, to say her first words. She turned to him again and sighed. This was a big decision for her, but she knew her father as the right cat. But her insides were turning. She felt... Sad.

"Mom doesn't care about me. She pretends. And, of course you do. Everyone does." She spoke lightly and softly, her voice delicate and smooth. It glided across the words perfectly, no stutters. She decided her father was the only good cat to talk to, ever. Even in the saddest times. Like this. She felt bad.She knew her mother didn't really love her. She missed her big sister greatly, and her two littermates Owlkit and Butterflykit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:00 pm

Cedarfur was surprised she actually talked to him. "I don't judge you, I promise. And your mother? Of course she loves you. But a lot has been going on. She just doesn't know how to show it. I mean, if you had battle scars like her, would you feel very loving?" Cedarfur whispered the last part kindly with a genuine smile.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:06 pm

Glidingpaw ceased to speak again. She sighed and laid down, stressed. You clearly don't get it... Mother doesn't care about me like she cares about Spiderpaw, Cardinalpaw and Kestrelpaw... She teared up a little. "Really?" She asked quietly as he said he really didn't judge her. She curled up even tighter into a ball.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 10:33 am

"Of course sweetheart." Cedarfur laid down and curled his tail around his daughter who looked to small. He thought for a moment, and decided to say it. "Is there some tension between you and Silverdapple?" He asked softly.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 11:45 am

She groaned and turned away, tail twitching. "Well, of course there is. The thing is, she wants to get all lovey-dovey during my training, which should be for me. Not some time for her to get... With him. She fell into his chest when I brought back prey... I don't like it." She growled, a bit of a snarl on the edges. Her tail twitched, her ear flicked, and her eyes glared at nothing.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:54 pm

Cedarfur thought for a moment, wondering how to help. He was so happy she was actually talking to him, and he didn't want to ruin the moment. "Well, maybe instead of making her feel like she is doing something wrong, you just ask her. I bet 10 squirrels that if you go up to Silverdapple and Smokepelt, apologize to them for the looks and ask them politely "Hey, could you please focus more on my training? I respect you and Silverdapple's relationship, but I would also like to learn stuff to become a great warrior." Then they would respect that you want to train." Cedarfur said with a smile, glad he was able to think of something to helpful to say.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:01 pm

"I... I guess... But, Silverdapple just outright said I was the spawn of something evil, I heard her. And Mum was right to get mad..." She said, trailing off and looking away. "I... Everyone's scared of me, dad... I don't want to be a devil to everyone..." She exclaimed, collapsing onto her paws with sobs.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:24 pm

"Then show them you're not!" He exclaimed. "You are still young and beautiful, you still have a chance."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 pm

"No, I don't. You don't understand. I've had my chance, I've made an impression. It's too late now..."

ooc- so short, im sorry

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next