Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:23

Leafsnap was walking around her temporary home. She hated it. She hated the feeling of wet ground touching her battle-ridden paws. Her heart ached to feel the open moors, not wet, gross land. The prey here was disgusting, who likes fish? Thankfully, mice and birds came often. But the birds would cease as the first snow came.

She sighed. She saw her kit, Glidingpaw, sitting alone next to the prey pile, picking at a scrawny mouse. Glidingpaw was staring at someone. She always knew Glidingpaw was... Different. But she loved her, no doubt! But... Something was off with her.... The way she moved, the way she perked her ears, the way she... narrowed her eyes. Her glare was terrifying... She didn't know of the powers her monster-child could hold. Suddenly, she walked into a cat. Silverdapple. She realized this was the cat Glidingpaw was staring at. "Oh! S-Silverdapple! My apologies!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:27

Silverdapple was so stunned by the evil glare that she stood frozen, like a deer in headlights. When Leafsnap walked into her she merely stumbled until coming to reality. Trembling with fear she backed up and quickly walked away, Silverdapple was not a fighter by any means. She barely inherited any fight from Wolftrot, only taking the sweet and gentleness from Peonyflower.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:32

"Oh, I... S-Silverdapple? Would you mind speaking to me for a moment?" The old and battle-worn she-cat asked frantically. She was eyeing her daughter who harshly scraped away pieces of the mouse from its body. Absolutely frightening, it was. The old she-cat reached out her paw, careful not to frighten the she-cat. She was young, and probably not understanding what was going on yet... Especially with Glidingpaw. In fact, Leafsnap didn't even have a clue.

"Please, Silverdapple, what is the matter? And may I speak to you on regards of... Er, something?" Still, the she-cat stared at her daughter, who had perfectly positioned herself, no slouching, not even an expression. Just... Hatred, she guessed. But her glare ceased and she began to regularly eat the mouse like a sensible cat.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:37

Silverdapple was stunned, barely feeling the kind paw that reached for her. The young pretty she-cat was distraught and scared, worry creeping over her for her safety and others. Nodding she couldn't bring herself to speak, her voice was weak.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:49

"Silverdapple, I... Have you... N-noticed anything going on with my daughter, Glidingpaw? I know that you have Spiderpaw in good paws, but... I'm aware you've just had a training session with her, and... She seems, how do you say... Off...?" Leafsnap said, doing the straight line mouth thing like she always did in awkward situations. Her brows were curled a bit upwards and she was very concerned.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:52

Cedarfur overheard his mate and Silverdapple talking, probably about Glidingpaw. The tall tom walked over to the two, sitting down. "Is this about Glidingpaw?" He asked Leafsnap calmly.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) VHQrlk5
Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) 1QYZaRo

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:53

Silverdapple's prized thick white tail trembled in fear and nerves, lowering her eyes to the ground. I'm scared to look up! What's wrong with me? Mewing softly, "She destroyed a bird, scared her sister. Is it me liking Smokepelt? Is she scared I'm taking him! I'm not! I won't I swear!" She mewed kit-like in fear, bushing up her grey and white pelt. Wishing she wasn't so easily scared.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 21:58

Leafsnap felt very awkward. "I... I don't know. She... Spiderpaw doesn't get scared of Glidingpaw often, I...?" Leafsnap turned to her mate. "Yes, we have issues... Regarding Glidingpaw..." Honestly, Leafsnap didn't know what to say. "You know what... Maybe I should talk to her and... I..."

She was shocked. She was her daughter, her own daughter, glaring at her. Leafsnap stumbled back a bit, frightened and overall, nervous. "Tell me what else she's done, in full detail please..." The she-cat said, shushing them away to a more secluded area of their new home.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 22:05

Silverdapple gave a yelp of fright and hurried after the devil's parents, "It started out fine, but everytime I spoke to Smokepelt she would glare at me. Jealously? Then when I spoke to her sister more glares. Is it just me? Then they way she killed the bird, so much blood all over her, and the crazed look in her eyes."She mewed so softly, she didn't want to risk her life if she was overheard. Her tufty grey ears flattened, her bright green eyes darting scared. Her heart was thumping and tearing in two, This was the first time a cat truly hated her, and she could barely take it.

[email=OOC~@Icestorm]OOC~@Icestorm[/email] send Smokepelt in ahahah

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 22:06

"Why would you be scared of her?" He wasn't talking to just Silverdapple, but noticed that even Leafsnap looked worried. "She's an apprentice." He couldn't help but chuckle.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 22:13

Leafsnap gulped. At her mate's ignorant comment, she sighed grimly and lashed out a bit- "Cedarfur! Stop coddling this is serious!" She hissed, ready to bonk him on the head. "Look, Silverdapple, I think it may be jealousy, yes... I think she... Maybe she thinks you're taking away her mentor, sort of? Smokepelt and you have shown a bit of affection towards each other, it's been rather noticeable. But in reality, Glidingpaw is unpredictable. She's mute. We don't know what she is thinking. We just know that she has... Strange and gruesome thoughts. I saw the bird, I... Was frightened, to say the least. But, I mean, what can we do...?"

At this point, the old warrior felt tears about to drop. Life was so strange, and Starclan brought it forth... First, you give birth to a loving and happy cat and she becomes... Insane... Whilst all the rest are pretty much normal?! It made no sense! The she-cat was nervous, and perhaps Spiderpaw took after her in this way.

"Try treating her really nicely, perhaps. It may lift her, u-um, s-spirit." She said, a little blanked out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 9:16

Silverdapple shook her head, "I don't want to be near her let alone be nice to her! As for whatever me and Smokepelt had it's over, then she might stop." Tears brimmed her bright green eyes, Why should I stop loving Smokepelt because she's jealous? Turning she briskly padded away, her thick white tail hovering low to the ground.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 9:30

Leafsnap snarled at her. "Silverdapple! You get back here this instant!" No, the she-cat was not her mother, leader, medicine cat nor deputy, but she did have a higher rank than the foolish cat who went crying off in front of her. "Silverdapple, what I am saying is, just be nice to her if she comes up to you! She's very troubled and perhaps some care might do her well. I'm concerned but not fearful. You and Smokepelt... Whatever you have, just... It's not mine to intervene with. If anything, just ignore Glidingpaw and don't be so foolishly sensitive about this. Talk to Falconstar for whatever the need, okay? I'm sure this can be worked out..."

Leafsnap, swear to Starclan, was fed up. She loves her daughter, but everyone knew she was a bit... Different, yes! However, this young she-cat had not one bit of authority to stalk off from an old experienced warrior. It was plain rude. She'd knock some sense into Silverdapple if she had the chance. But her heart ached for her daughter, who seemed to be growing more... Strange, and, well, distant each day. She knew there was a strong, happy and bright warrior behind her demented mind and dark gave. Silverdapple was blocking her by being so... Attached, she guessed. Perhaps Glidingpaw was fearful that- oh. OH! Yes, she understood now. I think that Glidingpaw is jealous because if Smokepelt, her mentor, and Silverdapple, Smokepelt's... Friend... Fall in love or something, that will take away her chance of becoming a great warrior because they'll always be with each other. She'd have to talk to Smokepelt and Cedarfur about this privately... And later.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 13:16

Cedarfur was surprised the way Leafsnap snapped at him and Silverdapple. He let his mate speak, not wanting her to yell at him again and then the tom spoke. "Hey now. Leafsnap, calm down. Silverdapple, I understand what my mate is trying to say, but at the same time, it's not fair." He said calmly, sitting down. "In the end, Silverdapple and Smokepelt's relationship has almost nothing to do with Glidingpaw. Yes, they may talk to each other once in a while, but Glidingpaw will soon become a warrior and her worries will be over." He didn't want to sound rude towards Leafsnap or his daughter, but as a tom, he could tell Leafsnap could end up spoiling Glidingpaw, cooing on and on about her and treating her as a kit, instead of helping her grow as a warrior.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 15:37

Silverdapple flattened her tufty grey ears, narrowing her green eyes she spat quietly. "I don't know what that is but it surely isn't a kind hearted apprentice you think she is. That's the spawn of something evil. I don't want anything to do with her so leave me alone." She hissed before turning and walking away swiftly, stopping she half turned, "And don't ever talk down on me! I may be younger than you but I am still a warrior not a blind kit." With that she left to her nest.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)   Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the Devil... (CLOSED FOR DEW AND ICE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next