Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 12:29

Troustep gave an annoyed growl and ran after the apprentice. He jumped and held the scared apprentice under his paws. "Stop!" He screeched. The tom was furious but he kept his claws sheathed careful not to hurt Halfpaw.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 11:45

Halfpaw yowled in fear. "Kill me if you want, you'll just go to the Dark Forest!"

OOC: You can hurt her if you want, but don't kill her please.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Nov 2015 - 12:35

Troutstep gave a viscous warning growl in Halfpaw's face, but got off the apprentice. "No, I don't want to kill. Not you or anyone." His said sadly, head hung low. "I know I killed that cat, but won't we all kill to protect our clan." Sudden waves of emotion filled the toms heart.

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Nov 2015 - 20:41

"To protect...?" Halfpaw sank down, thinking. "I guess... but isn't that a little harsh? How would you feel if you were that tom?" Being deformed, she was a very sympathetic cat and it shocked her to see someone, anyone, dead, whether of not she knew their name.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Nov 2015 - 10:31

"If I were that tom, I would no better than to hunt in another clans territory." Troutstep sat down in sorrow. "I'm sorry you had to see that." He meowed quietly.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 17:22

Halfpaw turned her head away in disgust. "So am I."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2