Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} Empty
PostSubject: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 14:55

ooc- want to have someone spy?

ic- Marshpad growled as he chased the squirrel. The tom had been chasing the same squirrel for a few minutes now, and he realized he was crossing into Riverclan. He scented Windclan near there, and that surely confused him. I didn't cross the gorge? He ran off, following the squirrel until he was in Riverclan's territory- somewhat close to Windclan's half of Riverclan territory. It was here that he ran into a Riverclan cat.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Mama Cat on Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:11

Troutstep smelt the scent of ThunderClan and went into a stalking position. For a moment or two, he watched the tom attempt to hunt. Filthy ThunderClan scum! Let's just say I'll be sending a message not to hunt in RiverClan territory to ThunderClan. With claws unsheathed, the tom sprang out of the bush and landed near the other cat. "What are you doing here?" He hissed, claws scrapping the ground as the tom circled the ThunderClan cat. This was defiantly not his foes lucky day, for Troutstep was the last cat you'd want to run into.

ooc- ehh, once we get it going?

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} VHQrlk5
You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} 1QYZaRo

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:18

ooc- sure. anyone you'd prefer?

ic- Marshpad skidded to a stop. "Obviously hunting. Let me get that squirrel," he growled, his eyes narrowed. Oh, great. Fish faces. Why do I bother? The toms brows were furled, and he did his best to be intimidating... But the best he could surely wasn't enough.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:24

"Shut up. Your in RiverClan territory. Your obviously dumb, for braking the code of not hunting in other clan's territory." He spat, tail lashing.

ooc- hmm, not really. just someone who won't steal meh thunder, if ya know what I mean ;w;

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} VHQrlk5
You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} 1QYZaRo

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:29

ooc- Ash/Tansy? I think she has Halfpaw. Even a Windclan warrior might see because they share territory.

ic- "Well I'm hunting, and obviously allowed to hunt. I was chasin' it, I can get it. Besides, what're you gonna do, ya fish-face?" She teased, a bit of a hiss in his throat. The tom challenged him in a way he shouldn't have...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:35

Troutstep gave a screech. "I'll teach you not to mess with me!" The tom slammed his paw, claws and all, onto Marshpad's face, knocking the smaller warrior down. He stood furious, teeth bared. Troutstep wasn't going to let this ThunderClan cat get away with what he did or said.

ooc- ok, who evs, ash is good, pm here if ya want.

Last edited by IceStorm on Sat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:37

Marshpad's brows unfurled as he was slammed down into the grass by his head. He wanted to take back what he said, but it was too late now. He yowled in pain as his face bled. He unsheathed his claws and attempted to get up. He managed to scrape the warriors face.

ooc- I will. Okay. Battle system or no, since we know he's going to die?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:43

Troutstep felt his face sting but let the pain go. Before Marshpad had a moment to get up, Troutstep was on top of him. The tom raised his paw and slammed it onto the Warrior's throat. Each moment, he pushed down a little harder. Troutstep wasn't going to give Marshpad an easy death, he wanted to make sure the tom knew what he got himself into. "In StarClan, or where ever you end up, I promise, that you won't forget me." He hissed.

ooc- Maybe no? cause ya, he gonna die anyway...

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:47

Halfpaw, who had gone out to use the dirtplace, gasped when she saw Troutstep and a ThunderClan warrior fighting at the border. She ducked into the long grass and watched the murder.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:50

ooc- okay, no, then. what's gonna happen to troutstep?

ic- Marshpad squeaked with fear as the claws went deeper and deeper into his throat. He squirmed, and he was engulfed in pain. Tears slowly crept out of his eyes as the claws sank deeper and deeper... Blood welled and poured out, and he was growing cold. His eyes grew dimmer, and he gave a defeated and painful scream, making the few remaining birds of leaf-fall fly off. After the scream, things grew dark, and he felt Starclan waiting for him.

He let loose a tear, and it combined with the growing pool of blood next to him. He choked a cry, and it was all over. The suffering second of pain and death surrounded him before he was killed. He felt Starclan by him as his new, dead, Starclan form gathered stars and raced away from his dead, cold body. He's right. I can't forget him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 15:57

Halfpaw stood there, gasping for breath. Troutstep, her father's half-brother, had just killed a cat. A ThunderClan cat, yes, but still a cat. How could he? She started to slowly crawl away, but stepped on a stray branch. Cringing, she turned back to face the murderer.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 18:58

Troutstep stepped back from the body. He gave a victorious snarl and lashed his tale. As always, he was a force to be reckoned with. Troutstep stood over the bloody ThunderClan Warrior when he heard a twig snap. He snapped his head around. "Show yourself, or you will end up with the same fate as this ThunderClan scum." He growled.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 14:08

Halfpaw raised her head and looked Troutstep full in the face. She had to try to be brave, even though she felt sick. "What is wrong with you?" she whimpered. "That's against the warrior code."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 21:18

Troutstep gave a growl. "I was protecting my clan's territory. And your not going tell anyone are you?" The tom said with a sneer. "Or you'll meet a worse fate then him." He hissed.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} EmptyTue 24 Nov 2015 - 21:59

Halfpaw backed away slowly. What can I do? Well, I'm not worth anything to anyone anyway. "Murderer!" she yowled and raced away towards camp. I have to tell Fallenpaw. He'll belive me. Whitefoot will believe him. Fishstar will believe him. They'll protect me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}   You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees} Empty

Back to top Go down

You Kill When You're Provoked {Closed For Senpai Ice & Maybe a Random Cat if Senpai Agrees}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next