Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyleca

Tyleca

Characters : Pikekit [RC]
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Kit [RC]
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 797

How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016 - 7:09

Deadpool was walking along the Windclan border on a late night solo patrol. A lot had been happening in the clan lately and it was nice to get away from it all. He sniffed in the large amounts of Windclan and remembered what they had done recently to Skyclan. Deadpool normally wasn't the type to like other clans, but taking over a clans territory was a bit much. So Deadpool padded over the border with a sly smile, just to spite Windclan. After all, most cats would be asleep at this time of night and he wouldn't get caught.

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016 - 7:27

Recently, Cedarfur's brother had been complaining about the air around camp feeling gloomy. Although he understood that Icestorm was getting old and his bones may be aching, he wondered how a cat could be able to feel the air. Icestorm is never wrong... Maybe something was up. Not being able to sleep, the tom decided it might be a good night to go on a patrol. Maybe I'll even catch some prey! He thought to himself cheerfully.

For a while, he strolled through WindClan territory until he reached the border. Sniffing the air, a strange scent caught his attention. Staying quiet, he crept low to the ground and staying quiet, following the scent. Soon enough, he spotted a ThunderClan cat just across the border. What the... Flexing his claws, Cedarfur stood up and walked cautiously towards the strange cat. "Mind telling me what you're doing so close to WindClan border?" The abnormally tall tom asked.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) VHQrlk5
How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) 1QYZaRo

How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Thu 24 Mar 2016 - 0:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyWed 23 Mar 2016 - 7:34

Deadpool scented a cat and saw one run up to him. He listened intently, but still stood his ground. "Oh nothing, just strolling around." he replied with a malicious tone in his voice. "You know, Im a bit hungry. I think I might just grab a rabbit to eat!" he continued, unsheathing his claws and lashing his tail back and forth.

OOC: He's gonna die because of clever words and sarcasm! Hyper Hamu

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 0:19

He could tell this cat was trying to get the best of him, but he'd let no such thing happen. Straightening his stance so he'd look twice his size, fluffing up his fur, and unsheathing his claws, Cedarfur gave a low growl. "Sorry, but you're out of luck. Most rabbits aren't out at this hour. And even if they were, I would never let some lowlife cat like you eat WindClan's prey." Even though a battle might not be the best choice, the tom was ready for anything, adrenaline pumping through his veins.

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 5:48

Deadpool saw this cats attempts at looking larger, but it didn't intimidate him. The tom may be larger in height, but in muscle mass, Deadpool was larger. Deadpool was in quite the mood to toy with him, despite knowing the possible consequences. "Oh really! What are you going to do if I try?" he mewed, unsheathing his claws and making sure that there was an excellent view of his white teeth.

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 10:08

What to do, what to do... Their weren't many options, other than attack the cat. StarClan please let this be the right decision. Without warning, Cedarfur himself towards the tom, ramming him in the ribs with his head. "If you try, I'll take you down." He hissed.

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 11:21

Deadpool huffed as he fell to the ground. Its been too long since I've been in a good fight! he thought. Deadpool got to his feet quickly and and rammed into the Windclan tom, got on top of him, and rapidly sliced at his underbelly with his hind feet.

Deadpool used Belly Rake, costing 10 stamina and 17 damage

Deadpool
55/150

Cedarfur
28/160

OOC: Correct me if I got your stats wrong

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyThu 24 Mar 2016 - 12:39

Cedarfur tumbled over, pain shooting through along his stomach. I won't let this foxheart get the best of me! He thought to himself with confidence, getting off the ground. The tom jumped onto the cat, pinning him down to the ground.

Cedarfur used Leap and Hold, costing 21 damage and 10 stamina.

Deadpool:
HP: 35/45
SP: 122/160

Cedarfur:
HP: 70/80
SP: 223/240

ooc: So starting out (before the fight), Deadpool would be: 45/160 (cause he a young warrior, correct?) and Cedarfur was originally: 80/240. So now Cedarfur is what I put in my post. (I think I'm doing this right XD)

Last edited by IceStorm on Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 11:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 5:54

OOC: Deadpool was a newly appointed warrior, but he was a part of the DF project that said it gave him 10 more damage and stamina (or something along those lines). And, I thought that the stamina was always the larger number and the hp was the smaller number, but I might be wrong. I haven't done many battles since I joined WCC. Oh, and sorry I got your stats wrong. Sweat  

IC: Deadpool huffed as the tom leapt on top of him. He fell to his side, knocking the warrior off of himself. He stood above the cat, slicing at his muzzle with unsheathed claws, snarling the entire time.

Deadpool used Front-Paw-Strike, costing 10 stamina and 16 damage.

Deadpool
122/25

Cedarfur
207/70

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptyFri 25 Mar 2016 - 11:35

Cedarfur screeched as Deadpool slashed his muzzle. Bunching up his long back legs, he easily scrapped the tom's soft belly.

Cedarfur used Belly Rake, costing 10 stamina and 22 damage.

Deadpool:
HP: 25
SP: 100

Cedarfur:
HP: 60
SP: 207

ooc- Yeah, small number is HP and big number is SP (sorry I got it mixed up cx)
Would you mind writing the hp and sp like I do? It's easier to decipher XD you don't have to tho. Also, maybe we should pm from now on so the topic doesn't get filled with oocs.

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 5:56

Deadpool screeched as his belly fur was ripped off in chunks. He leapt off of the tom and span around to face him. As the Windclan tom was getting to his feet, Deadpool pelted at his and tackled him back into the ground.

Deadpool used Run-and-Tackle, costing 10 stamina and 16 damage

Deadpool
HP: 25
SP: 90

Cedarfur
HP: 44
SP: 207

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 7:18

Now they were getting somewhere! But before he could celebrate, Deadpool tackled him to the ground. Giving a hiss, turning over, once more, he managed to get to the tom's underbelly. Cedarfur raked his claws at the already bloody fur and scrambled back up.

Cedarfur used Half Turn Belly Rake costing 20 stamina and 23 damage.

Deadpool
HP: 2
SP: 90

Cedarfur
HP: 44
SP: 187

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 9:37

Deadpool screeched once again as his already bloody stomach was being once again ripped to pieces. He proceeded to stand on his hind legs and slash at the Windclan tom's belly.

Deadpool used Rear-up-to-Slash, costing 15 stamina and 17 damage

Deadpool
HP: 2
SP: 75

Cedarfur
HP: 27
SP: 187

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 11:46

Falling backwards, pain shot through his stomach. He needed to end this once and for all. Seeing the tom was almost finished he took a deep breath. I'm sorry StarClan, I need to do this. Using all of his strength, he got back up and pinned Deadpool down. "Safe travels." To where ever you go. Before the tom could struggle free, Cedarfur clamped down on his neck. Making sure it was a quick death, he snapped Deadpool's neck. Sitting down, the tired tom sat in front of the dead cat. Honestly, he thought that he'd be feeling victorious but all he felt was grief and sadness. I just killed a cat?

Cedarfur used killing bite. When I write deaths, they gonna be dang majestic (see you in Valhalla </3)

Deadpool
HP: 0
SP: 75

Cedarfur
HP: 27
SP: 162

Back to top Go down
Tyleca

Tyleca

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) EmptySat 26 Mar 2016 - 23:16

Deadpool fell to the ground blood pouring out of his stomach and throat. He hissed at his killer for a moment before pain wretched his body and his whole body went ice cold. The last thing he saw was the Windclan tom that had caused his death. He closed his eyes and the only thing he saw was black.

PostSubject: Re: How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)   How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Kill an Already Dead Cat (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next