Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The returning Snake(open to Windclan)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The returning Snake(open to Windclan) Empty
PostSubject: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 22:09

Snakepaw was  taken by Twolegs when he stumbled off a cliff and broke his leg. When they took him in they called him chocolate and he waited until he was healed to run away and to his clan. He still smelled faintly of Windclan but the brown Tom looked like a regular Windclan cat, thin. His long tail blower in the rough wind and he caught a whiff of the scent of Windclan. I'm home!I can see mother and Swiftpaw and Cedarpaw! Snakepaw thought. The Tom looked like a warrior and he was as old as Cedarpaw but he knew when he got back he would still bean apprentice. He turned towards the scent of his clan mates.I can't wait to start training with Leafsnap again! I missed Windclan and I hope they remember me.. He thought and sighed but then brightened up when he saw a Windclan cat.

Blizzardpaw was hunting and had chase a thin rabbit when it went down a rabbit hole and dissapeared. He saw a warrior aged cat and padded over. He smelled faintly of Windclan. "Who are you?" The silver and Gray Tom asked his piercing ice blue eyes looking into the light yellow if Snakepaw's.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 17:53

Bump

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 18:53

ooc- your mother is dead, and Swiftpaw too (i think swiftpaw is dead)

ic- "Snakepaw!" Leafsnap yowled. She had been watching the tom, examining him as he came back. "Blizzardpaw! It's Snakepaw! My apprentice!" She ran over to him, and nuzzled his head quickly. "Oh dear Starclan! What has happened to you?" The mangled she-cat asked with a gasp as she examined him further.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 20:59

"Leafsnap!!" Snakepaw purred and hurried his muzzle into her fur. She was like a second mother to him and he felt like a small young naive apprentice, rather than an older warrior aged cat. "Wheres Swiftpaw and Cedarpaw? And my mother?" The brown Tom meowed flicking his long tail.

Blizzardpaw smiled. "Feathertail just made it back to Windclan yesterday. And Swiftpaw.. he's been dead for a long time actually.. sorry about that.."

OOC:Feathertail is back now and yes Swiftpaw is dead but Snakepaw didn't know that.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 7:21

ooc- Cedarpaw as in Cedarfur? I'll edit if not.

ic- Leafsnap purred. "I'm so glad you're back. I was kidnapped too," She said, remembering the days when she was kidnapped about four seasons ago. "Cedarpaw is Cedarfur now, and my mate. We had some kits. We are very happy! I am glad o have you back as my apprentice!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 7:44

Snakepaw looked surprised. "Already? Wow I must have been gone a long time. I'm glad to be back, as your apprentice as well." The brown Tom purred. "Where's everyone else? Are they at camp? Oh are they in a battle?" He meowed not ascending anything of Windclan.

Blizzardpaw shook his head. "No the camp was attacked by dogs so we had to flee  but I bet we'll give those dogs some trouble when we get back." The silver spotted Tom meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 13:50

"Yes... As you can see, the dogs did great damage. The camp was... Destroyed." The she-cat let him see her scars by pointing with her paw. "You have a co-apprentice, named Witherpaw."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 15:07

"Snakepaw!" A voice come from a bit ways away. Feathertail, his mother came running towards her kit. She nuzzled him, and gave off a few purrs. "It's so good to see you again." She purred. "Do you need some food? Or anything at all?" She asked. She thought she had lost all of her children. She was struck with grief at the news of Swiftpaw's death, and Snakepaw disappearing, but now one of her kits was back.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 19:45

"I can't wait to meet Witherpaw. Mom!! No I'm fine mom." Snakepaw purred.

Blizzardpaw smiled. "Shes very nice." He meowed feeling his cheeks grow hot.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 5:56

"What about me?" A voice echoed through the open air. Emerging from a den, (mostly just a hole dug underneath the ground), she narrowed her eyes. "Am I missing something? And who are you? Are you a rouge who seems to understand us, WindClan?"

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 7:14

"Witherpaw, this is Snakepaw. Another apprentice of mine. He was kidnapped by twolegs, like I was." She said. "He is your fellow apprentice now! And he's not a rogue- he is Feathertails Kit."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9989

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 9:36

Feathertail stepped back and let out another purr. "It's good to see you safe." Falconstar would be pleased to have another cat return to their ranks. The senior warrior turned to face Witherpaw as she emerged from the den in the ground. Feathertail was still trying to get used to the unfamiliar faces. She looked back to Snakepaw. "I'm guessing they already told you about Swiftpaw?" She asked.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 17:21

Cedarfur, Icestorm, and Smokepelt walked into the camp clearing each carrying a rabbit. Cedarfur's ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice. No...It couldn't be... The three toms dropped their prey and walked over to Leafsnap and Feathertail. Cedarfur, standing over the other cats looked at a familiar yet unfamiliar cat. "Snakepaw?!" He padded through the crowd of cats to get a better look.

Icestorm and Smokepelt sat down, watching with uncertainty.

"Where have you been? It seems like ages!" He meowed to his old friend.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The returning Snake(open to Windclan) VHQrlk5
The returning Snake(open to Windclan) 1QYZaRo

The returning Snake(open to Windclan) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 21:22

"Cedarfur!!" Snakepaw ran over to reached up to touch noses with his talk friend. "Well I broke my leg and some Twolegs caught me and healed me they didn't neuter me thank Starclan." The brown Tom meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 21:29

"At least they helped you." He purred. "I was so lost with out my little buddy around." he said teasingly, nuzzling Snakepaw's head as if he were his own son. He couldn't remember the last time Cedarfur had a good friend besides his family.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The returning Snake(open to Windclan) VHQrlk5
The returning Snake(open to Windclan) 1QYZaRo

The returning Snake(open to Windclan) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The returning Snake(open to Windclan)   The returning Snake(open to Windclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

The returning Snake(open to Windclan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next