Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Knight
Hollyleaf
Cat
King Falcon I
8 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 15:18

Falconstar called to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 15:21

Glidingkit bolted over, finally free from her mothers grasp. She ran over, sitting a bit in front of Falconstar. Leafsnap limped behind.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 15:32

Silverdapple padded out slowly and sat down, seeing the kits she knew it was their time to begin training. But when we have no proper home? When prey is so short and no medicine? At the brink of Leaf-bare? How will they survive this hardship. Pity overtook her, if they are strong they can endure.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 17:35

Spiderkit came up to the makeshift meeting area with her mother and sister, nervous about the proceedings. It was chilly already, would it get even colder? Was that why they called it Leafbare? Forcing herself to leave Leafsnap's side, the dusty kit went to sit beside Glidingkit.

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Jan20210Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Wccpun10
"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 14:21

ooc- ok so basically I've PMed Owlkit and Springkit many a time. Can we continue once Wisteria & Weirdo reply? Sorry for only ooc post

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 16 Nov 2015 - 14:26

Goldenpool sat beside Leafsnap, well a fox length or so away. New apprentices were always great... and this time they'd get a whole new experience.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 12:30

Kestrelkit was so excited! He still had the mentality of a kit, but he was six moons now. He would be an apprentice! Kestrelkit could only dream of getting Falconstar as a mentor. It just wouldn't be possible. No matter though, he would be happy with whomever. Kestrelkit was by far the largest of Leafsnap's kit, and was handsome and ready. His ears perked as his anticipation grew.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Wierdo

Wierdo

Characters : Winterpaw and Marshkit
Clan/Rank : RC and SC
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 13:06

Ooc: will we continue this even though the clan is being invaded by dogs?
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 14:10

Ooc: Weirdo, yes, we will, because the clan needs apprentices. Also, right now they are somewhere in Windclan territory. And remember, no only ooc posts. Just post as Cardinalkit, okay? Sorry to mini mod!

Ic: Leafsnap quickly groomed all of her kits and waited. I hope they all thrive and grow. I love you, my dears, Owlkit and Butterflykit...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 18 Nov 2015 - 14:58

Cedarfur sat next to Leafsnap, the tall tom watched his kits as they ran up to get their apprentice names. Growing so fast. He thought. I wonder if I will get to mentor one of them? He started to get even more excited. Well, even if I don't get an apprentice, I just pray to StarClan that they get good mentors.

Icestorm and his son watched Cedarfur's kits from a few fox lengths away. I've never had an apprentice before, maybe Falconstar will appoint me to be a mentor? Smokepelt thought silently.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 9:01

"Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, and Spiderkit, you are ready to take on the duties of apprenticeship. From now until you are ready to become warriors, you will be called Glidingpaw, Kestrelpaw, and Spiderpaw. Your mentors will be Smokepelt, myself, and Silverdapple. Train to the best of your abilities." Falconstar moved towards the crowd of gathered cats in order to touch noses with his new apprentice.

OoC: So, to recap:
Glidingpaw - Smokepelt
Kestrelpaw - Falconstar
Spiderpaw - Silverdapple
For the rest who didn't get their apprentice names, please PM me and I'll make you a new ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 10:25

Kestrelpaw imploded from excitement and that was the end of Kestrelpaw.

Kestrelpaw was so excited he could literally fly. Falconstar, as his mentor? Nothing, literally nothing would be better than that!

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 12:46

Glidingpaw smiled and bounced up and down. She squeaked and ran to her siblings. She bounced up and down some more. She nuzzled them and raced to Smokepelt, happiness entering her face, lighting her up.

Leafsnap smiled at her kits. "You're all going to be amazing apprentices, and then warriors!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 19 Nov 2015 - 14:42

Smokepelt saw the bundle of fur race towards him and he tried no to get overwhelmed. "I can't wait to start training with you." he said softly.

Cedarfur looked at his kit's, overwhelmed with pride. He was also proud of his nephew for getting one of his kit's as an apprentice.

Icestorm was glad to see Smokepelt getting involved more with the clan.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Butterflykit, Cardinalkit, Glidingkit, Kestrelkit, Owlkit, and Spiderkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1