Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 8:17

Falconstar called out to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 20 Nov 2015 - 10:53

Glidingpaw ran over to her brother. The silent apprentice smiled and nuzzled his shoulder. She smiled proudly at him. It's your turn!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Wierdo

Wierdo

Characters : Winterpaw and Marshkit
Clan/Rank : RC and SC
Aquarius Monkey
Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 7:55

Cardinalkit thanked his sister with a grateful lick on the cheek. He contained his excitement very well. He held his head and tail high as he walked toward Falconstar.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 23 Nov 2015 - 9:28

Goldenpool sat in the clearing and stared quietly at Falconstar. The kits were now becoming apprentices. Her golden eyes with wide with excitement.

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 7:18

"Cardinalkit, it is time for you to become an apprentice. From now until you are ready to be a warrior, you will be known as Cardinalpaw. Your mentor will be Goldenpool."
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 25 Nov 2015 - 11:21

Goldenpool looked over at Cardinalpaw with a look of pure joy. Her first apprentice.
"I'm gonna make you the best warrior Windclan has ever seen," Goldenpool promised.

PostSubject: Re: Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardinalkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1