Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE) Empty
PostSubject: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE)   EXTREMELY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 9:08

TERRORIST ATTACK WARNING

I'm sure you all know what this post is about. Everyone on this site is from somewhere in the world, and we are all currently aware of what is going on. Yesterday, Friday the Thirteenth, bad luck struck. Paris was thrown into a terrorist attack. I know that some people on this site are from there, around there, etc. I just want everyone to know that we all care for you. But really, I've spammed all of my social media accounts with notifications of what's going on and how to get educated. I'm in debate club where we debate rights, problems, issues, how to fix things and such. I never imagined it could get this bad.

Currently, I'm nearly unable to sleep in fear of what could happen. This has been happening for a long time. ISIS. They've struck down many areas in the world. Turkey is currently in a war with them. I want everyone to become educated about what is going on. I'm not saying you have to help, but I'm here to spare you from ignorance. ISIS is a terrorist organization which is terrorizing, murdering, and fighting many countries. They've been on the move for some time now, so I want everyone to be careful. The Paris attack? They've been planning it for four months. They've vowed to fill the streets of Paris with dead bodies. THE EIFFEL TOWERS LIGHTS ARE OFF. ISIS is currently gaining so much money to buy weapons, help themselves, etc. I want everyone to become prepared by understanding the situation and always having extra things in storage in case anything happens. I really hope I'm not scaring you. But as an eleven-year-old girl, this terrified me. I'm currently attempting to get everyone in my school aware, but it fails to work because everyone says it's: "Scaring them." I'm sorry if you're terrified, but honestly, you should be.

Please, help your families understand the situation, practice escape plans and figure out storage plans. The links below can help. Good luck and stay safe, my fellow cat roleplayers.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE) Comp_world-map-travel

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
http://time.com/3313613/isis-barack-obama-terrorism-threat/
http://www.redcross.org/prepare/disaster/terrorism
http://safesoundfamily.com/p/family-safety-terrorist-attacks/

Please keep yourselves safe. Prayers to the globe and all it's inhabitants.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT (PLEASE READ FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYONE)
Page 1 of 1