Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open) Empty
PostSubject: Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open)   Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 21:07

It wasn't long after she had lost Cherrykit her first kit of the litter that she felt a peice of her shatter but with the recent kidnapping of her other two older kits Honeypaw and Reedoaw,did the shattered broken feeling return and with a force. She couldn't stop playing their disappearance from her mind. Lichenfang sat curled up just in her nest in the warriors den or what parts of it was managed to put back together after the fire. Granted she had what seemed like a brief moment of happiness having to pull herself together to raise Orchidpaw and Birdpaw but with them apprentices and able to care for themselves the former queen started to slip back into the hurt and shattered spirit of what laid so many for only a short while. It came with a vengeance to. The loss to the scarred dilute calico hurt her so and no wound could compare. She hasn't eaten much granted she had eaten when forced to but it still showed for the she. She looked up from her curled position dull glazed over mossy green eyes looking to whoever was approaching her.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open)   Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 21:22

Blizzardstar had to stop for a second or two before finally stepping into the half-rebuilt warriors den with a small mouse in her jaws. She would’ve brought something bigger, but she was well aware about the she-cat’s lack of appetite and didn’t want to force her to eat a larger piece of prey if she had no motivation to do so, at least not while she still had enough to not be considered as starving, that is.

She sat at the former queen’s side silently before placing the mouse in front of her, a weak smile forming on her muzzle “For you” While she knew how it felt to lose a kit, all her kits had been adopted up to that day, so she guessed the pain from those loses wasn’t the same that Lichenfang was experiencing right now. She really wished she could tell something to cheer her up effectively, but deep inside she knew that nothing would work if her kits didn’t return home safely, a task she had decided to take upon herself from the very second she was notified of the missing cats and the death of Poppypaw.

Her long fluffy tail softly landed on her clanmate’s back, her light blue eyes full of worry “You know that your kits weren’t killed, they are still out there” She purred softly “And I’ll do everything in paws to bring them back, regardless of the price I need to pay” The promise was genuine and sincere, and though she was well aware it wasn’t much she hoped it would help Lichenfang even if just a bit. There was nothing that made her feel sadder than watching a clanmate let themselves sink into such state of despair.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open)   Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 21:30

Leafstorm approached the two wordlessly. He had heard the news, which had spread throughout the clan like greencough. He dipped his head to Blizzardstar before turning to Lichenfang, his former mentor.
"I know how it feels." He mewed simply. "When Sunpaw went missing, taken by that mist... I can only imagine how it must feel to have your kits taken." He mewed gently, nudging her ear before looking her in the eye.

"I know they're not dead. I know Sunpaw isn't dead. I can feel it, in here." The tom placed a paw on her chest briefly before continuing. "Sunpaw's my age. She knows how to take care of herself. I know for a fact that she won't let any harm come to Reedpaw or Honeypaw. She'll take care of them until they manage to escape from... wherever they are."

Last edited by Don't Trust The Reindeer on Sun 9 Jul 2017 - 21:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open)   Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 21:38

For a moment the dilute scarred calico she cat blinked almost in surprise at seeing the leader come over to her. She blinked before her gaze shifted to the small mouse hanging from Blizzardstar's jaws. She didn't say anything not at first. When she spoke it was quiet hoarse and broken sounded as if all the spirit that usually filled the former queen was drained from her. "Thank you but...im not hungry"She mewed even though she did eyeball the mouse for a moment really considering it. She didn't mind the white leader sitting next to her she found some comfort in it deep within but nothing she really desired.  She was at first caught off guard by the tail that laid softly on her back but she relaxed thankful for such a caring leader."I know....but that's all I know....im worried about them im...scared..."She mewed quietly."I'm scared that when we do find them....."She trailed off not voicing her thought but the sentence was clear she was afraid to loos her two kits like she had lost Cherrykit. She looked to the leader"Thank you.....Blizzardstar"She mewed quietly the thought that the leader would do whatever She could helped the she a little.  At least enough to get her to eat some of the mouse. Though she paused hearing the new voice. Lichenfang let her gaze settle on Leafstorm listening to his words quietly. She was sure he was right but the fear just wouldn't leave the fragile she cat.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open)   Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 21:56

The silver ears of the leader raised when another voice made itself present, a greeting smile forming on her muzzle when she spotted Leafstorm. She was simply not used to all the respect she was getting from her clanmates lately, it was even more than that they gave to her when she was in the deputy spot and in all honesty she couldn’t help they didn’t see her as her title, but as a friend and equal. She have 9 lives while they had only one, but she still felt pain, if injured she could bleed, she needed to eat, she was nowhere above anyone of her clanmates.

However, her smile soon vanished as she listened about Sunpaw’s disappearance, each time the mist was mentioned, more of the cats she hoped could return ended up being also between those taken away by the mist. She had to do something, and fast. She wasn’t going to let her clan suffer any longer if she could do anything about it.

With a deep sigh, Blizzardstar looked at Lychenfang, trying her best to smile again “There is nothing to thank me for. As leader is my duty to care for every single one of my clanmates, and I swear to StarClan, that’s what I’m going to do” Determination soon started to show in her voice as she looked through the holes of the den under construction towards the camp’s entrance “At the next gathering I’ll talk to the other leaders, I don’t care if they think I’ve lost my mind at first. And if they refuse to listen I’ll start the search on my own. In the past I fought against the corrupted ghost from the Dark Forest itself, and if I need to fight them again or something even worse I won’t hesitate” She narrowed her eyes and her tail left the depressed she-cat’s back to start lashing from side to side. It was like if she was expecting the mist to suddenly make an appearance into the camp and was getting ready to fight it "Nobody and nothing will threaten and injure my clan if I can do something about it”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open)   Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shattered Hearts and Lonely Minds(open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: