Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Friendly Reminder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Friendly Reminder Empty
PostFriendly Reminder

Okay guys, honestly. Chill out a bit.

I get it, you want to keep your topic going or to promote your character to a higher rank with a ceremony as soon as possible. Though, please keep in mind that the Pikachu is an Australian Chu and not an American one. Chu is also in uni and has work, so she can't always get to everything right away. Don't spam her with PMs and flood her inbox with reminders every six hours - she's not available 24/7. Have a bit of patience please. Waiting a few days isn't going to hurt you. If it's been a week or something, then go ahead and send a small, gentle reminder. But please, please, please stop with the excessive messages. She's not the only staff member either. There's Coon, Icee, Fish, etc. They're pretty active too, you know. Give her a break or some time to herself for relaxing.

Yeah, I know. It's really disappointing when your topic isn't going at a fast enough pace and isn't done and over with when you want to move on. But you guys know what patience is, right? Yeah? Good. Have a little more of it. 'kay? 'kay. This doesn't apply to just Chu; have patience with all staff members and leaders. They have lives outside of this site and most of them are high school students or graduated with work or college. Just wait a bit, it won't kill you. I promise.

Alright, thanks for taking your time to read this. Your neighborhood Echo ditching you guys again and vanishing into the abyss for another three centuries. I was never here.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Friendly Reminder :: Comments

No Comment.

Friendly Reminder

Page 1 of 1