Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) Empty
PostSubject: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 23:06

Blazekit burst into Riverclan's camp. "River! River where are you!! It's me Blaze err Blazekit I should say." The rust colored Tom with black spots and ice blue eyes meowed. The orange leopard looking Tom blinked his eyes.

Willowpaw raced out of the apprentices den. "Who are you intruder. Oh never mind. Heh heh.." The diluted Gray and black calico meowed, her sky blue eyes shining with alarm.

Shatteredkit hissed in frustration. "Can't a cat get any sleep around here!!" He snapped lashing his tail. His electric yellow eyes and white pelt with black stripes fluffed up and his eyes lit up with anger.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 23:20

Rushkit blinked, the she kit was playing by herself for a moment before Blazekit had came into the camp. Though a the sudden call her fur fluffed up in surprise. After a moment she realized it was her old name called and blinked looking to the tom for a moment not really remembering who he was"blaze?....."She mewed stepping over quietly for a moment.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 23:31

Sunkit was behind some reeds in camp stalking his adopted sister. He had been curious about her ever since she told him she was adopted, and he had also been determined to find out what caused this adoption. He was also one step closer to finding out this mystery as Blazekit said he somehow knew Rushkit. Somethings wrong here...

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 23:57

"Oh River I've found you!! You don't know how many camps I've looked in!!! Why did you come here? Spirit is in Thunderclan. ." Blaze..kit? Meowed he didn't know what to call himself after remembering who he was because a pinecones had fallen on his head.

Willowpaws fur fluffed up. "Rushkit who's Spirit and who's this?" She meowed to her friend.

Shatteredkit just glared at the Tom.

"River I'm sorry I left. I was taking a nap out in the open when I knew I shouldn't be when a hawk took me away and dropped me in Skyclan territory where I was adopted by two or three apprentices. When I fell I hit my head on all of the tree branches and lost my memory. But then a couple of days ago a pinecones fell on my head and I remember everything. And what's worse is that I found Crimson! She was ripped to pieces by dogs but managed to get three of them killed!" The orange Tom meowed his blue eyes full of a weird emotion. He touched his nose gently to River's, it was their gesture to each other that they were ok.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 0:05

"It's not River.... it's Rushkit now...."Rushkit mewed still taken in everything he said. First what really rwgestered to her was that her mother was in Thunderclan. She blinked before her eyes darted to Willowpaw"Spirit......is my mother...and...I'm not sure i...think my Adopted brother...I can't remember " She mewed a little taken aback when Blazekit touch noses with her. For a moment her blue eyes widened and her fur was fluffed up before she moved back blinking as she looked at Blaze.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 0:14

Blazekits eyes clouded with pain but he quickly hid it, the smile melting off his face. "Dont you remember me..? My mother was Cloud the she cat who died giving birth to me and my sister's. Rust was my father.." He meowed his tail drooping a little.

Willowpaw gasped. "Rust!? Did you say Rust!?" But she only got a look of co fusion from both toms. "She just killed my brother Ripplepaw!!" She squeaked.

Shatteredkit secretly felt sympathy towards Willowpaw but he didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 0:19

Rushkit looked at Blazekit breifly noticing his eyes cloud with pain. She quietly flicked her tail before looking at him quietly before she mewed " why did you come here Blaze...?"She mewed her tail flicking quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 0:20

Sunkit squinted his eyes. "This is all very strange..." He muttered quietly. "And complicated too... Hmm."

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 0:28

"I was looking for you Riv-Rushkit. Tigerkit is with Spirit  in Thunderclan, and so I really don't have anyone to see.." Blaze meowed his voice trailing off.

Willowpaw chocked back a sob. "Well i think you should leave Blaze. Go to my father in Boneclan, he's the Medicine cat, his name is Moonlight. And if you can't find my father look for Eagle he's the herb gatherer and the Leader of Boneclan as well." The calico meowed lashing her tail. The sooner this cat leaves the sooner clan life went back to normal.

Shatteredkit nodded agreeing with Willowpaw.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 0:32

Rushkit blinked but flicked her ear quietly when she heard her father's name but said nothing. Quietly she looked at Blazekit before looking up at Willowpaw before starting to pad back off to where she was quietly playing before.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 0:36

Blaze wanted to say more but Rushkit had left. So feeling dejected and unwanted the Tom let the pain cloud his light green eyes once more and his tail trail in the dust as he padded away, out of the camp.

Willowpaw narrowed her eyes until the Tom left. She then padded over to a sunny spot and laid down in it.

Shatteredkit snorted and padded back into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 1:09

Sunkit watched as Blazekit pad out of camp, and suddenly he felt safe. The kit quietly climbed out of the bushes and into the nursery to possibly hear more information on his sister.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 7:46

Rushkit watched him go breifly before going back into the nursery.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 8:27

Willowpaw sighed. "Poor kit. He was instituting to see his friends and family again.." She meowed feeling sorry for the orange kit, but only just a little.

Shatteredkit shook his head and went to the prey pile to find a small piece of prey to eat. Then he dragged it back to his dark corner to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Psych

Psych

Scorpio Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 8:47

Sunkit gazed around camp and decided he would climb a tree. When he was walking, he saw out of the corner of his eye that Shatteredkit was eating. He slightly smiled and climbed with his long claws. He watched everyone in camp walk about, play, converse, and do the things that RiverClan cats do.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)   Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze in the camp(open but mostly for Sandfire)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next