Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confused Blaze(Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Confused Blaze(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptyFri 23 Oct 2015 - 21:51

Blaze was taking a nap out in the open, and probably shouldn't have, because a hawk had taken him and flew off towards its nest somewhere deep in Skyclan territory. The apprentice aged cat hissed with annoyance and bit down, hard on the hawks foot causing blood to flood in his mouth, unfortunately the hawk dropped him screeching with pain. He fell like a stone towards the ground. He twisted in midair but ended up falling on top of a tree and crashing down through the branches. He must have hit his head like a million times before he crashed to the ground, also on his head. The tom blacked out and was awoken by someone shaking him and talking, but it sounded far away so he tried to go back to sleep. But nooo that cat had to keep him from sleeping.

OOC: If your wondering Blaze looks like this, he's the third one.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 8:05

Sandpaw sat over Blaze, her green eyes full of concern.
"Hello?" she mewed," Are you okay? Should I get a medicine cat?" Sandpaw mewed. She looked at the blood and thought that her last question was mouse-brained. Of course she should!

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 8:12

Blaze opened his eyes and sat up, with some effort. "Where..? Am i..? And who are you..?" The orange tom meowed his blue eyes full of pain and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 8:14

Suddenly awaken, he couldn't help but suspress a loving purr as he padded over to Sandpaw and Blaze. "Hello, there. What's your name? I'm Deerpaw. This is Sandpaw. I'll go get Acornpaw if needed." He introduced himself and his crush to the tiny kit. He whispered the last part into Sandpaw's ear, mindless of anything else. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 8:18

OOC:I'm gonna have Blaze join Skyclan as Blazekit and maybe Sandpaw and Deerpaw can like take care of them as like their own kit or something like that.

IC:Blaze blinked as another cat came over. "Umm.. sure.." The young kit meowed. "My names Blaze and thats all i remember.."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 8:43

Maplepaw padded out after Deerpaw. "Aww! He's so cute!!" She meowed, and gazed at the kits orange, black spotted leopard coat and his ice blue eyes. Adorable.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 8:58

Sandpaw whipped around and looked at Maplepaw. She had never seen her before.
"Who are you?" she growled. Then she looked at Deerpaw and nodded.

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 9:09

Blaze shrunk back when Sandpaw snapped at the dark red she cat with the amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 9:18

Sandpaw turned to Blaze, then Deerpaw, then Maplepaw. Her eyes were narrow.
"I'm fine with Blaze here, I will take care of him. But her," she flicked her tail at Maplepaw.
"You're a Thunderclan cat. What are you doing here. You're trespassing on Skyclan territory," Sandpaw hissed and stalked over to Maplepaw.

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 9:57

OOC:Actually Maplepaw joined Skyclan after running away from Thunderclan

IC:Blaze got up and jumped in front of Maplepaw, not knowing why he did it, but this cat was in their clan and they were going to attack her?! That didn't seem right to the small orange fuzz ball.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 15:37

OOC: ohhh I didn't know that whoops. In just gonna say Mapleoaw wasn't ever around when Bluepaw was.

Bluepaw stared at them.
"What's going on?" she demanded.

PostSubject: Re: Confused Blaze(Open)   Confused Blaze(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confused Blaze(Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: