Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

October's Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:32 pm

Goldenpaw bounded in after her mentor.
"Oh! This is EXCITING!" she mewed.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:46 pm

OOC: Ack didn't even see this topic

IC: Leafsnap padded in happily. She had a mate, a kit who was now an apprentice, and a wonderous life. She even had her own apprentice. Wonderful.

Marshpaw padded in, looking around. It was amazing.

Slushpaw padded in happily, her head high. This was her second gathering and the she-cat was far from just excited. She loved gathering and meeting new cats. There was even a new addition to their clan- Fallenkit!

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grey

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit, Greykit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3519
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:59 pm

Specklefur padded into the clearing with a hunch in her back, skimming the three clans with distaste. Half-miserably padding over to the group of elders, a deep frown etched onto her face, this was her second gathering as an elder and it was revolting and deeming. Picking up a weaker paw she licked at her paw trying to keep herself distracted and reeling in her unusual pleasant feelings.

Beanpaw oh so calmly strolled into the clearing, his eyes searching the crowds with confidence, licking his maw he padded over to a group of Windclan apprentice's, not even batting an eye at the females of the group. - so he didn't turn into a jittery mess- eyeing down one of the apprentices he sneered. "How is everything in Windclan going?" He pondered.

Duskpaw, regaining his confidence but not ill-nature behaviour from his last time at the gathering he looked around the clearing before trotting over to some Thunderclan cats with a smile, none too boastful or malicious. One rather welcoming... ish. "Hello there."

Stonestep, even more jittery from the last time took a minute or two to stand on the edge of the clearing before slipping down into it slowly, rounding to the furthest back from all the cats she could achieve with skittery eyes. She walked with a bad limp and a crick in her back, making it difficult to sit. So she she laid herself down onto the cool grass and try not to be mindful of her surroundings.

Credit to Jayburd

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Bluesong saw Marshpaw and she bounded over to him.
"Hey," she panted," It's so cool seeing all the clans together!"
She looked at the gathering leaders.
~~~
Goldenpaw padded through the group of cats and found a group of Windclan cats. She sat down near them and looked around.
~~~
Sandpaw tended to avoid most of the cats and she found a spot away from everyone. As she pushed through the cats, she kept her head down Finally she reached her destination and she sat down.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3310
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:12 pm

ooc- uggg don't know why I didn't see this! XD

Icestorm, Cedarfur, and Smokepelt trotted into the clearing, following their clan. Icestorm trotted over to a group of warriors. "Hello, nice night for a gathering isn't it?" he gave a smile. He watched as his brother and son padded away.

Cedarfur looked around. He saw his mate, and wanted to go sit with her but first say hello to other cats. He padded over to a cat her recognized. "Hello, your Duskpaw right?" The tall warrior said.

The handsome grey warrior as usual followed his clan into the gathering very timidly, and making the mistake of letting it show. He would have followed his father, but now that he was a warrior, he might look like a coward. Smokepelt decided to sit were he was in  silence , glancing around.

Troutstep followed RiverClan reluctantly, hating social gatherings. He looked around, seeing that the WindClan giant arrived. Hmph. He is way to tall for my taste. The tom thought grumpily. He was almost  content being there, for no one bothered him until an apprentice came up to him....

Mudpaw happily padded into the clearing, somewhat overwhelmed by the size of the gathering. He looked around for his friends, hoping to find them. I sure hope Thrushstar will announce me as ShadowClan's newest apprentice. The handsome tom thought joyfully.

Former WindClan Deputy

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear" ♪
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Goldenpaw perked her ears and saw Smokepelt. Maybe she could talk with him. The golden she-cat slipped over and sat beside him.
"Hi."

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:05 pm

Featherpaw looked around for some own to talk to and walked around a bit before sliding away so she could be alone i don't know any one! she thought

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1848
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior, WC Warrior, RC MC, Rouge, SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:01 pm

Darkpaw followed the rest of Thunderclan into Fourtrees, keeping one eye ahead of her and another looking out for familiar cats. There weren't too many, even with the amount of cats in the hollow. She remembered the Windclan apprentice Rowanpaw and wondered if he was a warrior by now. Maybe he'd gotten better at managing the other apprentices around him, too. They were the same age, and that got her thinking. How close was her ceremony?

Spotting Beanpaw, she watched him awkwardly interact with the apprentices with a hint of amusement. "He definitely hasn't." She let him be and gazed at the other cats about the clearing.

DarkflightlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firpaw

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Psych

Characters : {A} Silverkit, {B} Sunkit, {C} Foxkit
Female
Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 130
Clan/Rank : Weirdest Person On Earth

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Silverpaw bounded in after her fellow apprentices, her chest held high and her tail flicking in excitement. "My first gathering! I just can't believe it." She told her friends, looking around at all the other clans. She already knew all of them from elders tales: RiverClan, WindClan, ShadowClan, SkyClan, and the all important ThunderClan. Ever since she joined ThunderClan Silverpaw had only dreamed of times when she would get to meet new cats. But now it was finally happening.

Watching a grey warrior (IceStorm) with patterns similar to hers walk through Fourtrees, she felt a rush of confidence. This cat looks fairly interesting... So why not meet him? She padded over to him quickly, and smiled and said bravely, "Well, hello. I'm Silverpaw. Very pleased to meet you," She told the warrior.

Silverpaw:

Sunkit:

Foxkit:

Dovekit:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:56 pm

ooc: short post

ic: Sablefur followed behind Falconstar and found a spot in the clearing to settle down and converse with the other Clan cats.

Rowancloud trotted into the Gathering, bushy tail raised. Last time he'd been to a Gathering, he was an apprentice. It seemed to be a much different experience now.

Larktalon's head was raised high. The new SkyClan deputy...? Why him? There were much better cats suited for the position. No matter. The brown tom sat next to his Clanmates silently.

Sedgepaw entered, eyes glowing. He was usually in a rather bitter mood, but the Gathering raised his spirits. It was much... different than he imagined. There were so many scents! He ran over to join the other apprentices, puffing out his chest.

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cat
Official Pun Master

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Female
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:20 pm

Marshpaw then remembered. Right. Larktalon. He thought, finally remembering who his father was. At Bluepaw's words, he nodded. "Very... Cool." He said, his happy mood diminishing. Really, Fawnwillow? Ugh. Why a Skyclan cat?

~

Slushpaw noticed Sedgepaw nearly immediately. "Slushpaw. You are...?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow (does she even have one...?) The she-cat sat next to her fellow apprentices.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3095
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Ashwing walked into the Gathering with WindClan, ready to learn about how the other Clans fared this leaf-fall. She was getting older, but could still remember her first excitable Gathering as Ashpaw. She walked over to Icestorm and sat by him.

The pregnant Tansyfoot almost waddled into Fourtrees. Not willing to go any further, she sat down at the edge of the clearing. Anyone who wanted to talk would have to come to her.

Shimmerheart (warrior ceremony in progress) slipped into the clearing, ready to be given the respect she had earned. Was Leopardfang here? She scanned Fourtrees with her hazel eyes but couldn't find him. Instead she sat by a cat smelling of WindClan (whoever, take your pick). "My name's Shimmerheart," she told the cat. "What's yours?"

Longwhisker (warrior ceremony in progress) sprang into the clearing, running up to where his sister and Icestorm sat. "Hey Silverpaw!" he almost yowled. "Aren't you excited?"

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowkit~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Kit~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3937
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:55 pm

Cloverpool padded into the clearing along with her daughter, newly named Minnowtail.

Minnowtail padded in after her mother hoping to see Viperfang.

Maplepaw padded in after Skyclan.

Blizzardpaw padded into the gathering after Icestorm, Smokepelt, and Cedarfur.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Female
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Willowpaw padded into the gathering after the Riverclan cats.

Smokepaw padded in after his grandmother and aunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3310
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:03 pm

Icestorm turned around to see a small apprentice bound over to him. "Why hello. I'm IceStorm," the tom smiled. "Silverpaw? Nice to meet you. Is this your first gathering?" He then spotted Rowancloud (who he didn't even get to finish training...XD) Wow, he has grown so much. He thought somewhat sadly. He then lost his train of thought when Ashwing came over. "Hi, nice seeing you here," he purred to his mate.

Smokepelt was glancing around when he heard a familiar voice. "Hi Goldenpaw. Wow, you look excited!" he laughed.

(ooc-waiting for other cats to get replies, then I will rp them)

Former WindClan Deputy

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear" ♪
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   

Back to top Go down

October's Gathering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top