Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October's Gathering

Go down 
+18
Clover
Ash
Pinely-san
Psych
Knight
Ice
Cat
Sun
King Falcon I
Noodles
Winterpaw
Laurel
Rose
Shadow
Bleu Haikyuu
Ebby
Fish
Blaze
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

October's Gathering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 3:43

The young SkyClan tom headed into the gathering behind Breezestar and Sandpaw. He followed Sandpaw to her secret spot and purred.

~

Salmonstripe yawned, sniffling. Luckily, instead of a full on flu, she had a simple cold. But, she did in fact yearn for Creammist to be there with her. 

~

Her snapped tail bobbed behind her as she headed into the area filled of rowdy cats. "H-hello. I'm Witherpaw," She said to another cat. (Anyone can pick. I don't care.) 

OOC: Really short.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Oct 2015 - 4:55

ooc; okay, toy, Witherpaw just spoke to Petalpaw

ic;

Petalpaw stared after Bluesong, who had left her rather suddenly without responding to her. She hung her head and closed her eyes again, shivering. She snapped her head up in surprise and fright as Witherpaw spoke. She backed away a few steps from the apprentice, and clawed shyly at the ground with her foreclaw.

She nodded uncertainly at Witherpaw, forgetting her manners and how to introduce herself. "Um.. uh..." was all Petalpaw could manage.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6628

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 19:37

Ashwing purred back at Icestorm. "You too, Icestorm." She caught his gaze trained on Rowancloud. "Missing your apprentices?" she guessed with a light laugh. She often missed Cedarfur the same way.

OOC: No one else to RP right now... I wait for responses.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 20:02

Brokenpaw looked around before she looked for someone to talk with quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 20:36

As Darkpaw gazed about the clearing, she spotted a Shadowclan apprentice standing around by herself. She trotted over, giving a casual greeting. "Hello." She took a quick glance at the leaders. "I'm Darkpaw." The deep brown she-cat gave off a friendly vibe, although she could practically feel her mother's eyes burning her pelt.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 20:43

Shimmerheart nodded at the apprentice, who smelled of ThunderClan. "I'm Shimmerheart, a new ShadowClan warrior. Is this your first Gathering?" she asked politely. Darkpaw had an air of friendliness about her, and goodness knows Shimmerheart could do with a few friends.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 20:44

Brokenpaw blinked and looked at Darkpaw"oh hi I'm Brokenpaw " She mewed " it's nice to meet you Darkpaw"she mewed

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 20:49

OOC: OH MY GOSH SORRY I thought you were talking to me.... Oopsies!

After realizing that the apprentice wasn't talking to her, Shimmerheart hid her head and walked in the opposite direction. Why would anyone talk to her anyway? Sighing, she sat down next to a random cat, not caring who it was. "Hi," she shot in the cat's general direction, hoping she wasn't impolite. "I'm Shimmerheart. You?"

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 3:19

Frozenflame entered with Thunderclan, finding a spot to sit alone on the edge of the clearing. Man, I need friends, he thought as he sadly looked around.

Emberleaf padded into Fourtrees with Windclan and sat in the middle of the clearing, staring up at the rock which was for the leaders. The ginger medicine cat patiently waited for it to start.

Frozenpaw timidly followed Shadowclan into the place. She looked around, not knowing what to do, and walked over to her sister and sat down near-by.

Barrenpaw ran into the meeting with Riverclan and took a spot in Fourtrees.

October's Gathering - Page 3 Image13

October's Gathering - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5866

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 14:57

Icestorm shook his head, so stop him self from daydreaming when he heard Ashwing's voice. "Uh, ya, I guess. since I didn't even finish training him XD//shot

Troutstep saw his apprentice arrive, and motioned him over with his tail. Maybe this can also be a learning experience for him.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

October's Gathering - Page 3 VHQrlk5
October's Gathering - Page 3 1QYZaRo

October's Gathering - Page 3 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 17:39

Minnowtail was surprised that a Shadowclan warrior would talk to her. Her if all cats and a slightly older warrior would talk to her, a newly appointed warrior. "Hi I'm Minnowtail of Thunderclan." She meowed smiling some.

Cloverpool purred at her daughter. She was proud of her for making friends, even if they were from other clans.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 21:15

Larktalon caught a glance of his son, Sedgepaw. It was his first Gathering, wasn't it? Proudly, he strode over to the black apprentice and affectionately rasped his tongue over his forehead, much to his son's disgust. "Have a good time. I'm going to look around, now." The deputy turned and padded into the group of cats, searching for any familiar faces. I wonder if Marshpaw is here...

Sedgepaw receded away from his father, fluffing up his fur. "I got it," he growled under his breath, lashing his tail. He then turned away and looked for another apprentice to talk to. He spotted his sister, Sandpaw, shying away from the rest of the cats, and he trudged over to her. He sat next to her, pressing his warm fur into hers. "Are you okay?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
October's Gathering - Page 3 N6a5zHfOctober's Gathering - Page 3 IMrnxD6October's Gathering - Page 3 GMXQgOOOctober's Gathering - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
October's Gathering - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Noodles

Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 6:30

Featherpaw was so excited to meet more cats! She didn't know who to talk to so she went up to a random cat "Hi! My name is Featherpaw, what's yours?" said featherpaw

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 9:15

Spottedstar noticed all of the clans, and stepped forward. "The Gathering will now begin!" she paused, waiting for the chatter to quiet down. "Thunderclan has been well, a few lives have been lost due to a rockslide outside of camp." she lied a little on that one. "Foxfang, a precious elder has passed, and Mothpaw, a precious apprentice has passed. I only ask for prayers to Starclan for taking in two wonderful souls." Clearing her throat, she continued. "Prey seem to be still active, so we've still been eating well and have welcomed a wonderful new litter of six kits into this world. Starclan has blessed us and I hope the same for the others clans." and with that, she backed off.

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 9:17

Sandpaw looked over at Deerpaw and then looked up at Spottedstar.

---

Bluesong watched Spottedstar quietly. She was always intrigued in what the other leaders had to say.

---

Goldenpaw watched through golden eyes as the Thunderclan leader spoke.

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

October's Gathering
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next