Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

October's Gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:43 am

The young SkyClan tom headed into the gathering behind Breezestar and Sandpaw. He followed Sandpaw to her secret spot and purred.

~

Salmonstripe yawned, sniffling. Luckily, instead of a full on flu, she had a simple cold. But, she did in fact yearn for Creammist to be there with her. 

~

Her snapped tail bobbed behind her as she headed into the area filled of rowdy cats. "H-hello. I'm Witherpaw," She said to another cat. (Anyone can pick. I don't care.) 

OOC: Really short.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Female
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:55 am

ooc; okay, toy, Witherpaw just spoke to Petalpaw

ic;

Petalpaw stared after Bluesong, who had left her rather suddenly without responding to her. She hung her head and closed her eyes again, shivering. She snapped her head up in surprise and fright as Witherpaw spoke. She backed away a few steps from the apprentice, and clawed shyly at the ground with her foreclaw.

She nodded uncertainly at Witherpaw, forgetting her manners and how to introduce herself. "Um.. uh..." was all Petalpaw could manage.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3098
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Ashwing purred back at Icestorm. "You too, Icestorm." She caught his gaze trained on Rowancloud. "Missing your apprentices?" she guessed with a light laugh. She often missed Cedarfur the same way.

OOC: No one else to RP right now... I wait for responses.

Honeydrop~Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater Snowkit~Gingerstripe
Medicine Cat~Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Kit~Young Warrior
ShadowClan~WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:02 pm

Brokenpaw looked around before she looked for someone to talk with quietly.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightmare
Wizard Nazi is bae
Wizard Nazi is bae

Characters : [D]Darkflight [S]Spiderfur [C]Cloudstone [H]Scorch [F]Firpaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 1848
Clan/Rank : TC Warrior, WC Warrior, RC MC, Rouge, SkC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:36 pm

As Darkpaw gazed about the clearing, she spotted a Shadowclan apprentice standing around by herself. She trotted over, giving a casual greeting. "Hello." She took a quick glance at the leaders. "I'm Darkpaw." The deep brown she-cat gave off a friendly vibe, although she could practically feel her mother's eyes burning her pelt.

DarkflightlSpiderfurlCloudstonelScorch|Firpaw

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn Ash

Characters : [A]: Ashstar [Ho]: Honeydrop [She] Shellwater [Q] Quailfeather [G]: Gingerstripe [Sn]: Snowkit. Missing: [B]: Breezewhisker. Deceased: ([T]): Tansyfoot ([Tu]): Turtlepelt ([M]): Morning ([Lo]): Longwhisker ([R]): Ryestep ([P]): Poolmist ([N]): Nettletail ([H]): Halfmoon ([F]): Freckleface [Li]: Lionfur [S]: Shimmerheart
Female
Cancer Snake
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Medicine Cat and Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Shimmerheart nodded at the apprentice, who smelled of ThunderClan. "I'm Shimmerheart, a new ShadowClan warrior. Is this your first Gathering?" she asked politely. Darkpaw had an air of friendliness about her, and goodness knows Shimmerheart could do with a few friends.

~My Living Characters~

WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Brokenpaw blinked and looked at Darkpaw"oh hi I'm Brokenpaw " She mewed " it's nice to meet you Darkpaw"she mewed

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn Ash

Female
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:49 pm

OOC: OH MY GOSH SORRY I thought you were talking to me.... Oopsies!

After realizing that the apprentice wasn't talking to her, Shimmerheart hid her head and walked in the opposite direction. Why would anyone talk to her anyway? Sighing, she sat down next to a random cat, not caring who it was. "Hi," she shot in the cat's general direction, hoping she wasn't impolite. "I'm Shimmerheart. You?"

~My Living Characters~

WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:19 am

Frozenflame entered with Thunderclan, finding a spot to sit alone on the edge of the clearing. Man, I need friends, he thought as he sadly looked around.

Emberleaf padded into Fourtrees with Windclan and sat in the middle of the clearing, staring up at the rock which was for the leaders. The ginger medicine cat patiently waited for it to start.

Frozenpaw timidly followed Shadowclan into the place. She looked around, not knowing what to do, and walked over to her sister and sat down near-by.

Barrenpaw ran into the meeting with Riverclan and took a spot in Fourtrees.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindleblaze, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3315
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Icestorm shook his head, so stop him self from daydreaming when he heard Ashwing's voice. "Uh, ya, I guess. since I didn't even finish training him XD//shot

Troutstep saw his apprentice arrive, and motioned him over with his tail. Maybe this can also be a learning experience for him.

Former WindClan Deputy

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                 Smokepelt                   Kindleblaze                   Ryecloud                     Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

♪ "This is the story of a dreamer, a soldier,
With the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
Whose got a little room to grow,
Better days are near,
Hope is so much stronger than fear" ♪
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/ Online
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw; Hollowpaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3937
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Minnowtail was surprised that a Shadowclan warrior would talk to her. Her if all cats and a slightly older warrior would talk to her, a newly appointed warrior. "Hi I'm Minnowtail of Thunderclan." She meowed smiling some.

Cloverpool purred at her daughter. She was proud of her for making friends, even if they were from other clans.

Hollowpaw #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Pinely
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadkit
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5239
Clan/Rank : [G]SkyClan Apprentice [T] RiverClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Larktalon caught a glance of his son, Sedgepaw. It was his first Gathering, wasn't it? Proudly, he strode over to the black apprentice and affectionately rasped his tongue over his forehead, much to his son's disgust. "Have a good time. I'm going to look around, now." The deputy turned and padded into the group of cats, searching for any familiar faces. I wonder if Marshpaw is here...

Sedgepaw receded away from his father, fluffing up his fur. "I got it," he growled under his breath, lashing his tail. He then turned away and looked for another apprentice to talk to. He spotted his sister, Sandpaw, shying away from the rest of the cats, and he trudged over to her. He sat next to her, pressing his warm fur into hers. "Are you okay?"

#FF9933 - #4CBB17

Gorsepaw - Toadpaw
WCC Family Tree
Please PM me if one of your cats isn't on there or if there is incorrect information.

Need high-quality, unique cat photos? Visit my pinterest!
If you'd like, let me know if you used a photo so I know I'm not useless. :'D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodles

Characters : (T)Tiger(H)Hollypaw(J)Jay(P)Pinefur(D) Dawn
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 520
Clan/Rank : (T) rouge (H) RC Apprentice(P)TC newly appointed warrior

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:30 am

Featherpaw was so excited to meet more cats! She didn't know who to talk to so she went up to a random cat "Hi! My name is Featherpaw, what's yours?" said featherpaw

Jay-   Warrior aged Rouge

Hollypaw- 0/2 patrols 0/1 battle training 1 month/1 month 0/1 assessment 

Tiger: Warrior aged rouge

Dawn: unborn kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:15 am

Spottedstar noticed all of the clans, and stepped forward. "The Gathering will now begin!" she paused, waiting for the chatter to quiet down. "Thunderclan has been well, a few lives have been lost due to a rockslide outside of camp." she lied a little on that one. "Foxfang, a precious elder has passed, and Mothpaw, a precious apprentice has passed. I only ask for prayers to Starclan for taking in two wonderful souls." Clearing her throat, she continued. "Prey seem to be still active, so we've still been eating well and have welcomed a wonderful new litter of six kits into this world. Starclan has blessed us and I hope the same for the others clans." and with that, she backed off.

Characters : {B}luesong || {D}reamleaf || {W}ildfang || {P}antherlily || {C}rowkit
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1892
Clan/Rank : {B} TC Elder || {D} TC Medicine Cat || {W} SC Warrior || {P} WC Young Warrior || {C} TC Kit

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:17 am

Sandpaw looked over at Deerpaw and then looked up at Spottedstar.

---

Bluesong watched Spottedstar quietly. She was always intrigued in what the other leaders had to say.

---

Goldenpaw watched through golden eyes as the Thunderclan leader spoke.

Pantherlily: Young Warrior | Windclan | She-cat | 2 patrols, 1 hunt, 1 gathering, 4/10/17

HP/SP
80/100
50/120
60/200
45/160
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   

Back to top Go down

October's Gathering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top