Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

October's Gathering

Go down 
+18
Clover
Ash
Pinely-san
Psych
Knight
Ice
Cat
Sun
King Falcon I
Noodles
Winterpaw
Laurel
Rose
Shadow
Bleu Haikyuu
Ebby
Fish
Blaze
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

October's Gathering - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 11:12

The Thunderclan apprentice's ears went back at the mention of the deaths. She admitted that "passing" was a way to say they were still strong, but it just felt so wrong. They'd been crushed to death. Her father and her denmate were crushed. Now she had the realization she should have sat with Specklefur, and her yellow orbs were sad for a moment at the thought.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 11:20

OOC~ UGH, you go A-wall for 3 days and look what I've missed!!!

Whitefoot followed his mate Tansyfoot around like a lost kitten, he urged her to stay home but she wasn't having it. So now he confined himself to follow her closely in case she needed his help. Spotting his brother he decided she would be alright for a few moments, weaving through the crowd he head-butted his littermate happily in greeting.
~
Rainpaw bounced into the clearing, watching as the leaders began their usual talk and sharing of news, he sat down beside a smaller apprentice.
~
Fawnwillow briskly padded into the clearing fully alert for her son's father, Larktalon, spotting her son Marshpaw she quickly nudged him to the farthest side of the clearing and sat with her thick tail wrapped around him protectively. I don't want Larktalon starting any trouble She thought darkly as she scanned the crowd she remembered their meeting and how he was planning on taking his son to Skyclan, Over my dead body, she growled as her eyes darkened with hate.
~
Silverpaw pranced into the clearing, her silver and white dappled fur groomed to her liking. Seeing Rowancloud she eagerly sat besides him and swept her thick light silver tail around her paws, and gazed at the leaders with big dark green eyes.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 11:33

Cloverpool spotted Fawnwillow and padded over to sit with her. She purred and gave her a comforting lick on the ear. "Dont worry about Marshpaw, I won't let Larktalon take him away either." She purred to her younger friend, she had recently told her about Larktalon and the tortiseshell she cat supported her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 12:15

Willowpaw sat next to her mentor Whitefoot.

Smokepaw sat next to his sister Bluesong.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 19:08

OOC~ @Cloverpool, um.. I didn't agree to Fawn telling Clover anything about her son's father. So I'm going to disregard that post.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 19:30

OOC:oh ok sorry Nvm that then..

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 7:02

ooc; guys, wait for the leaders.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 8:39

At the mention of her de-ceased mate Specklefur visibly flinched and looked to her torn and raw paws, lifting one to inspect the red hues and dried blood, the fleshy look of it that made it hard to walk. Side-eyeing her kittens with a soft sigh she turned to look back at the ground, her kittens were drifting from her, she knew it happened but she had no idea it'd be so soon. Beanpaw never really spoke to her, Darkpaw didn't really keep her in mind, paid more attention to Beanpaw as Beanpaw paid more attention to Darkpaw.

Beanpaw obsessively coddled his sister, making sure she was protected 24/7, laying a tail on top of hers Beanpaw glared down any others that may come over and pose a threat.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 9:34

Maplepaw padded over to Sandpaw and placed a tail on her protectively. "Its gonna be ok hang in there.." She muttered to her friend. She inspected her wounds.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptySun 1 Nov 2015 - 12:38

Icestorm sat once more in silence, looking at the leader who spoke.

Cedarfur, being tall enough to see over the heads of other cats heads, saw his brother. He wished to go and sit by him, but the gathering was starting and he thought it best to stay were he was and not cause any disruption.

Smokepelt watched Silverpaw seek Rowancloud and felt a pinch of sadness. He looked at the ground, listening the SkyClan Leader.

The grumpy tom was somewhat surprised by his brother's arrival but didn't show it. Troutstep was still angry at Whitefoot for adopting that kit, but they were still brothers. So he let Whitefoot, rest on him.

Mudpaw was filled with overwhelmed excitement. I can't wait for Thrushstar to give our report! Maybe I'll be on it! The cute tom was about to burst out of his fur.

ooc- ya, I'll wait for leaders now, just needed to rp my cats, cause other people replied to them a while ago and ya...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

October's Gathering - Page 4 VHQrlk5
October's Gathering - Page 4 1QYZaRo

October's Gathering - Page 4 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 16:39

When no one else stepped up, Thrushstar took Spottedstar's place. He might as well get this over with. "Shadowclan has been fairing well. However, it seems that we have also run into trouble and I warn all of the clans to stay on alert. Twolegs have invaded the forest and set traps to capture cats. I don't know why, but traps with huge teeth that smell of fresh prey were set out in Shadowclans territory. Twolegs claimed our warrior Magpiewing, and the trap killed our apprentice Vinepaw. Starclan has also taken in Deadpaw and Mousewhisker. But on the brighter side of things, we have several new apprentices including Brokenpaw, Winterpaw, and Mudpaw. We also have a new warrior Shimmerheart. Prey is still very good considering the cold is growing harsher, and our clan is thriving despite the incident." When he was finished, the leader stepped back for the next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October's Gathering   October's Gathering - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

October's Gathering
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4