Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) Empty
PostSubject: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 14:22

"Oh, Witherpaw! Time to get up. It's time for training." Leafsnap called into the apprentices den. It was already a bit after Dawn, the warrior had decided not to go on the dawn patrol to save her energy for training. She was thinking of bringing Witherpaw with her for the Sunhigh patrol as an act of training. But it was still a bit early for that, so they'd just have to wait until tomorrow. "Witherpaw?" She called again. She waited patiently, the warrior having learned not to get too crazy and impatient. She was nearly an experienced warrior, she only had about a moon and a week until she earned the official title.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 16:18

"I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" She gasped, clumsily tumbling over to her mentor. "Are we going to do something exciting today, Leafsnap?"

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 16:21

OOC: It's okay. I usually make short posts too lol

IC: Leafsnap smiled. "Today, we are going to learn about the territory and the other clans. Basically a tour. Kind of boring, but it's that or the sundown patrol, which is just walking around." She replied. It was sun high now- the patrol would be leaving now. But, she guessed it would be too plain for Witherpaw.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 6:11

"Alright." Witherpaw said casually. "Let's go then!"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 8:53

"Great," Leafsnap started, smiling widely. "First, I want to review the camp. I'm positive you already know, but I want you to point out the sections of everything. Then, I'm going to teach you about the territory and the Moonstone." Leafsnap explained. "Go this way to begin." Leafsnap said. She pointed at the warriors area and made her paw scan the rest of the camp. "Go in that way, and tell me each place." She said, watching Witherpaw's eyes look around. Leafsnap smiled. Witherpaw seemed like a bright apprentice. Perhaps Witherpaw knew many things about Windclan- her mother may have told her, after all.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptyMon 26 Oct 2015 - 4:07

"Okay," She responded calmly, but excitedly. She could hardly stand still! "Warrior's den, apprentice's den, nursery, medicine cat's den, leader's den and deputy's den." She explained. (OOC: I don't know the exact order so...) "Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" She meowed rapidly. 

Ooc2: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 16:15

"Good," Leafsnap said, and gestured for her to follow her out of camp. "Let's review- what prey do we eat here?" She asked as a filler question as they walked out.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 3:30

"Rabbits, hares, the occasional mice and rats, and crows.(?)" she replied steadily. She couldn't help but gaze around WindClan's huge moors. It was beautiful. But, she was ready for a stretching. 

OOC: Need to study WindClan better + Shortness

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 4:30

OOC: I don't think crows. But that's okay.

IC: "That's correct, Witherpaw." As they padded into the moor, her gaze landed on Witherpaw. "Hunting crouch, please. I need to be able your performance in this area." She said, waiting for her apprentice to show her her hunting crouch.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 4:58

Hunting crouch? What was a hunting crouch?! She wondered, staring blankly at Leafsnap. She didn't know what it was, but she was deeply afraid to admit it. "Um... Like... This?" She guessed, crouching. But, then she crept forward. When she did, she instinctively dropped into the hunting crouch without knowing so. And then she toppled over. 

Embarrassed, she shook her pelt free of deceased leaves. Then she playfully stepped on them, while patiently waiting for Leafsnap to continue her difficult lesson. Crunch. Snap. Crunch. Snap. Crunch. Snap. 

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 5:04

"You were perfect before you fell down. Here's an example." She said. Leafsnap crouched down, her tail just a bit high. Her rump was in the air just a bit, but that was right. She looked at Witherpaw who was jumping on leaves. "Just do this."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)   Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Witherpaw's Training (Closed for Toy)
Page 1 of 1