Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I remember you..?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I remember you..? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I remember you..?   I remember you..? - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 21:01

Coalfur purred in delight against him when Whitefoot mentioned his own kits. She was profoundly glad that he'd made a family for himself despite her not being their for him. But then it swiftly changed to one of sympathy at his mate's loss. "I'm sorry for your loss, Whitefoot. I would have loved to have met Tansyfoot. I have no doubt any mate of my son would be wonderful."

"Did this warrior mistreat you?" Coalfur couldn't help ask, an ember of anger sparking within at the idea. But overall, she was placated with the knowledge he had a brother, a long-gone but loving mate, and kits. Four little kits. No doubt each as beautiful and wonderful as her son. A part of her longed to meet them, though she knew for certain that would be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: I remember you..?   I remember you..? - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 5:29

Whitefoot shook his head, "She didn't mistreat me, but she wasn't the best mother either." Holding back a growl, he relished in this moment. I never want this to end. Wait, when will it end? Sitting up upset he meweled, "Where will you go? You can't go!" He wailed, nervous. He felt like a kit who's mother was going on patrol and leaving for the first time.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I remember you..?   I remember you..? - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 5:39

"I can't stay, my dear. I'm a rogue at the end of the day. There's no place for me here." Coalfur spoke mournfully, looking at her son again like if she looked away, he'd be gone. Her heart ached at the thought of leaving so soon, but he had a life here, kits of his own and a brother. She, on the other hand, was just a rogue now, gone from her clan so long that fellow ThunderClan warriors didn't recognise her. Also out there, somewhere amongst the Twolegs, her other three children lived. She had no clue where, but seeing Whitefoot gave her hope. Something she hadn't felt in a while. "I can't promise you anything, Whitefoot. And I understand if you choose to hate me, but I must go. Seeing you was the best thing to happen to be in a long while, and I'm so relieved you live. But it also made me see, you have siblings out there. I'm going to try look for them. But when that's done, maybe then I can return. Join ThunderClan, and perhaps then, I can see you again."
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: I remember you..?   I remember you..? - Page 2 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 18:26

Whitefoot's eyes welled with tears, "Mother I hold no hatred towards you, I only wish you safe travels. Please, please come back and see me again. You've lifted a burden I've been carrying for so long. I love you mother." He mewed softly, stepping back from her soft pelt tore his heart in two. Please don't leave me again, come back soon with my littermates! He refused to look away, although he was scared to see her walk away.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I remember you..?   I remember you..? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I remember you..?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2