Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I can do this (OPEN)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

I can do this (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: I can do this (OPEN)   I can do this (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 21:20

Amber Rose carefully made her way through Twolegplace, trying to escape from her adoptive mother's loving grasp. It was true, she loved Spirit, but being cooped up in a Twoleg nest didn't satisfy her. She wanted to free herself of stupid Twoleg dens and fleas. So, at moon high, the she-cat snuck out, and made her trek to Windclan, the one she felt she could join. She had long, swift legs and she was very fast- in fact, she loved hunting rabbits. Her plan was simple: Cover her scent, obtain a new name, fake a back story and be on with it. So, Osiria made her way to her hopefully new home.

She walked to Windclan's territory and waited for morning. When it arrived, she walked in casually, covering her scent with grass and leaves and other plain smelling things she found. "Hello?" She called out. She made sure to cut herself with thorns and bruise herself with rocks to make everything look dramatic.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Wed 21 Oct 2015 - 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: I can do this (OPEN)   I can do this (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 21:46

occ: in case you didnt remember its leaf-fall there wouldnt be any flowers out.

Being out on a morning run was refreshing to any windclan cat. Ivorypaw had been sprinting and enjoying the lovely morning, the wind in her fur felt amazing and all the scents were simply breath taking but with leaf-bare so close things wont be very easy. The she-cats ears perked when she had heard something her head had quickly snapped towards the noise too see some wrangled up looking kitty-pet. Her nose gave a slight twitch giving the she-cat a suspicious look "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I can do this (OPEN)   I can do this (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 21:52

OOC: Oops! I'll edit in a sec :3 Also she isn't a kitty-pet unless that was an offensive term to her :P

IC: "My name is Osiria. I'm a survivor of Spiritclan's treachery- may I ask for some shelter, or to speak to your leader, or um... Dep... Deputy?" She asked, a bit confused. She didn't know if it was deputy or loyal or something, she'd heard different terms in Twolegplace. Thankfully, she hoped no one would notice too much of her stench. She really wanted to escape her hell- she didn't need it. She didn't need Spirit. She wanted a clan. She was willing to do whatever it took to get in.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: I can do this (OPEN)   I can do this (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 22:13

Ivorypaw blinked her head cocking backwards, she couldn't take her seriously why did she want to come into windclan? Her tail gave a flick as she snorted slightly huffing a small grin on her face. "You've got to be kidding, my leader would never take in someone from Windclan was the one too practically chase them off after all." The she-cat said her claws slightly peaking out from her paws. 'Now I think you should leave before someone else gets here.. go find some other clan to pester."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I can do this (OPEN)   I can do this (OPEN) EmptyWed 21 Oct 2015 - 22:17

"Please reconsider. I don't want to go anywhere else- I'm not fit for that stupid Spiritclan! They've kept me prisoner for too long now! Please! Let me speak to someone of high rank." She pleaded, trying her best. The she-cat winced as the other she-cats claws peeked out of her paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: I can do this (OPEN)   I can do this (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 3:27

OOC: Just ignore me if you don't want/need me.

IC: "Let me speak to someone of high rank." Really got her interested. Then again, she was always curious about everything. "Hello! Hello! Hello!" She called, slowly skipping over. "Hiya! I'm Witherpaw! Nice to meet ya!" She purred, careless about the fact that Amber Rose was a rouge. "What's your names?" She wondered out loud, smiling. She started shivering slightly as a icy breeze struck. "I can go get our leader! I'm sure he'd be pleased." Honestly, she was probably wrong. It was always her personality to make assumptions about her Clanmates. But, with all the terrible trouble that the rouges caused before Witherpaw was born, well... Falconstar may not be so easygoing.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: I can do this (OPEN)   I can do this (OPEN) EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 5:31

Cedarfur was eating a scawny rabbit when he heard his apprentices voice and saw stranger. Hmmm. He thought standing up and padding over toward Ivorypaw, towering above her with his height. Hope my height doesn't scare the strange cat away... I wonder why she is here. he tilted his head.

Ooc- might add icestorm or smokepelt later.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I can do this (OPEN) VHQrlk5
I can do this (OPEN) 1QYZaRo

I can do this (OPEN) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can do this (OPEN)   I can do this (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

I can do this (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1