Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Silverpaw's Assessment  Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 12:41

Icestorm was told to give Silverpaw her assessment even though she was not his apprentice, but he was always happy to help, so the warrior excepted. Besides, isn't this one of the she-cat's Smokepelt gives awkward looks to? Geez, that cat needs to make up his mind. The tom couldn't help but purr aloud. He saw the apprentice on the other side of camp and motioned her over with his tail.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Silverpaw's Assessment  VHQrlk5
Silverpaw's Assessment  1QYZaRo

Silverpaw's Assessment  Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 12:49

Silverpaw bounded over at Icestorm's call, "Yes Icestorm?" She blinked kindly, What's up? He's never really talked to me before. Her thick white tail swished in curiosity.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 13:10

"Today, I am going to assess you. It's nearly time for you to become a WindClan Warrior." he said giving a sweet smile to the apprentice.

ooc- i was just thinking about Icestorm's personality and started laughing when I remembered how he used to be shy like Smokepelt, but grew out of it XD (sorry, totally random)

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 13:15

Silverpaw gasped, "A warrior? Oh my, am I ready?" She fretted, most of her training had been with other mentors and apprentices. She wasn't entirely sure she could make it. Nodding slowly she gulped and focused her green gaze on the warrior, for her instructions.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 13:50

"Well, as almost every mentor will ask, do you need to eat before we go?" Icestorm chuckled and stood up, ready to go but making sure Silverpaw had enough strength.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 7:59

Silverpaw nodded and began to follow after him, Even if I was hungry I doubt I could eat when I'm so nervous! Forcing a purr she tried to keep calm.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 18:44

"Well then, lets get started." Icestorm trotted out of camp and thought for a moment. "How about we hunt first? I know great spot, somewhat hidden that has plenty of plump rabbits." he wondered if he should show her his and his brother's secret hunting spot. Well, if Smokepelt likes her, there must be something great about er. He thought to himself and gave a purr, picking up the pace slightly.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 16:02

Silverpaw bounced a little happily, I love hunting! Swishing her thick white tail and checking her grey and white dappled pelt she followed purring. "Very well Icestorm" She mewed.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 18:00

Icestorm stopped when he got to the hunting spot, then sat down. "So." The tom started. "You need to hunt and kill at least 4 pieces of prey. It may be the start of Leaf Fall, but prey is most plentiful and plump when trying to find food for Leaf Bare." He gave a calm smile. "I will be watching you to see your progress. But don't worry about me, focus on hunting."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 5:43

Acknowledging what he said she nodded and silently slipped off into the heather. Opening her mouth to catch any scents and swiveling her ears she heard the distinct scampering of a rabbit. Getting into a stalking crouch she slowly crept to it, readying her legs for the pounce. I can do this! It's just like regular hunting, except someone is constantly watching me. Suppressing a shiver of fear she leapt, not only killing one rabbit but a second that happened to spring out of the heather next to it. Proudly she buried her newly caught prey and scented for more. Walking slowly and scenting a small brown pelt flashed by, instinctively she flashed out her paw and swatted at it. Hurriedly she nipped it's neck and cringed a little, mouse isn't her favorite. Only one more to go! Determined she kept padding along until coming upon a small bird pecking at the ground, crouching she leapt and with a flash of her claws she completed her task.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptyThu 22 Oct 2015 - 19:05

Icestorm slithered after Silverpaw, as smooth as a field snake. His paws barely touched any leaves or twigs, he made sure to keep downwind of her. The warrior watched as Silverpaw as she swiftly caught 4 pieces of prey. At least she knows how to follow orders. He thought to himself, remembering Cedarfur tell him about Ivorypaw. He was going to congratulate her, but decided to stay put. The tom waited in silence, wondering if the apprentice's nose was as strong as her bite.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySat 24 Oct 2015 - 14:45

Silverpaw piled her newly caught prey and sat to give herself a quick grooming, I have to be presentable this is my Warrior assessment! As she swiped her pale grey paw over her tufty ears she heard small crunches of grass as she had remarkable hearing for small ears. Holding back a growl she took a defensive stance and sniffed the air, catching faint traces of her clanmates, and more recent scents of Icestorm. No wonder he hasn't found me! He wants me to track him! Swishing her tail and purring she hurriedly buried her prey and dived into the heather after him.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 15:56

Icestorm watched her bury her prey. When she turned to find him, he took a light footed step to the side, so she wouldn't run right into him, but hopefully past him.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 16:01

Happily bounding through the heather she could tell his scent was getting stronger, pausing and peering through the grass with her dark green eyes she could see tiny spots of white and grey. Flashing a paw in between the gaps she popped his rump with her pale grey paw and gave a mrrow of laughter.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 16:16

Icestorm sat back, realizing she found him and let her catch up. He gave purr back."Good job on hunting. I see you caught on to my idea of using your nose."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw's Assessment    Silverpaw's Assessment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next