Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) Empty
PostSubject: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 16:01

Spirit padded quietly into Thunderclan territory carrying a fluffy ball of silver and gray fur.She had talked to Duskfall days ago about brining one of her kits to Thunderclan to stay. Now she only hoped he still would do so. She held her daughter, Song by the scruff before she made it to a small clearing and sat down. She set Sing at her paws.

Song blinked and opened her ice blue eyes looking up at her mother"mom...where are we" she mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 16:22

Slowly trudging behind his mate, a freezing shiver rolling down his spine. He knew he would be thrown out as soon as he was seen on their territory. Even with his mate! "Somewhere," The tom let out a mew of reply to Song. "Spirit, please... Did I have to come with you?" He partially whined, half whimpered.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 16:26

"Well you didn't have to...I wasn't making you come Eagle " Spirit mewed curling her tail around her paws and Song.

Song blinked"oh....ok Daddy"She mewed and got on her paws shakily before she started to play with her mother's tail.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 17:31

Spottedstar padded out into the forest, preparing to do another solo hunt for the clan when she smelled rouge scent. Not those flea-bags again. She only heart two, maybe three cats talking and growled, stalking out of the brush. "Leave before I tear your pelt off and chase your 'clan' out of the forest by force." referring back to the half battle before. She stopped, seeing Coalspirit and a kit in her mouth. Where did it come from, and why was she trespassing. "Coalspirit, why do you have a kit, and why are you trespassing here." she gave a stern look. Even former clan members had to be questioned and treated with caution.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 17:35

Spirit blinked looking at Spottedstar. She was hoping her father would show up first but that wasn't the case. Quietly she got Song to stop playing with her tail and she mewed."I'm not trying to trespass Spottedstar. I had already talked to my father a few days ago but I've come to bring my daughter Song to stay with Thunderclan."She mewed looking at Spottedstar.

Song blinked and had stopped playing with her mother's tail the minute she heard Spottedstar. She had tied to hide herself close to her mother as she peeked up at Spottedstar

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 0:14

"She speaks the truth, Spottedstar." Duskfall called out as he approached, he had smelt the intrusion from all the way in the warrior den. He had been expecting his daughter to come, but the rogue beside her? Mate or not, he most certainly wasn't welcome here, and it only took one looked at the deputy's sharp green glare to see that. "Coalspirit said she wishes for this kit to be raised by ThunderClan. I had been meaning to speak to you about this. But I didn't realise it would be so soon."

His eyes softened a little when the looked upon his latest grandchild, Song. She really did take after her grandmother, even had her suffix. "I hope you do realise that once Song lives with us, we will expect her to become a warrior, to remain loyal. And this pressure may be doubly harsh due to you leaving us?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 5:54

Spirit looked to her father quietly for a moment before she mewed."yes.. I know what would be expected once I left Song with Thunderclan. "She mewed quietly looking at Duskfall as he came over. She then glanced down at Song who was starting to stop hiding.

Song came from attempting to hide close to her mother and looked at Duskfall somewhat curiously.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 6:11

With a blank stare, he peered at what his mate called family. She's giving our daughter away to my enemies? Oh dear... He thought unhappily, remaining calm and collected. He wanted to say something like, "No! You can't have my daughter," or "Spirit, do we really have to do this?" Either way, he would just be hated more by her family.

But he wanted control. He wanted her family to know that he was the father of their soon-to-be kin. He needed them to know - for his sake! "Um... Hi." Was his lame introduction to her father and other kin. His heart practically exploded to parts when they seemed to be cool with him being there. So he decided to speak up. "I'm Eagle. Nice to meet you..." His voice grew small and tiny as he shrunk back into the bushes. 

His sharp, dreary gaze remained glued onto Song. What if they attacked her? What if she got killed by a terrible incident? With dramatic effect, he stepped out of the slim shrubs, yet still feeling smaller and weak. He waited for Spottedstar or Duskfall to say something, before leaping into full attack.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 9:58

Turning to her deputy, she huffed. "I'm disappointed in you for making this decision without me." she turned away, ignoring the rouge and looking at Coalspirit. "You don't seem to understand what your last kit went through when I told her about you being her mother and how you left her. I'm on the border of saying you either stay with the kit or don't bring her. If there was immediate danger to Song, that would be different. But there isn't." she wasn't quite sure what to say.

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 10:41

Spirit wasn't sure how to respond. She flicked her tail quietly in her opinion she had brought Song to be raised by Thunderclan so she didn't have to be raised as a rouge she wanted at least one of her kits to be raised in her birth clan. Quietly Spirit mewed"i know but that was because the kits were so young then that they wouldn't remember....Song is old enough to remember and I've already told her why I am doing this. I want her to be raised by Thunderclan so she can know what it's like... everything...please Spottedstar " Spirit mewed looking at her former leader.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 20:22

"Apologises, Spottedstar, it won't happen again." The deputy acknowledged his part in this situation, but Duskfall had lost so much, it seemed like a good idea at the time. Or perhaps it was the kit's uncanny resemblance to his late mate, Softsong. Either way, he did see that perhaps that wasn't his choice to make. "That might make it harder, Song would know a life without the warrior code and of StarClan. I defer to your judgement, Spottedstar. I may be too invested in this matter."

To the rogue who tried to introduce himself, Duskfall simply stared down icily. The greatest mistakes of his life were bringing in rogue kits into the clan. Soaringwing, Redpaw, he'd loved them, raised them as his own and in turn, one killed a RiverClan apprentice, and the other mated his daughter, making her an outsider to the clan. Then his grandchildren ran off to join these rogues. To say Duskfall was feeling hostile was an understatement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)   I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Bring You Song (closed for Rose and Pikachu)
Page 1 of 1