Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) Empty
PostSubject: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 3:46

A dark dusky brown she cat slowly and hesitantly padded into her former clan ' s territory. She was hesitant knowing full and well she most likely would be chased out. She she had hope maybe to run into her father. She only hoped though she had two reasons to be in the territory and one of which she hoped that they wouldn't mind. Slowly she stopped her ears hearing approaching pawsteps and the somewhat old she cat tensed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 20:05

Duskfall was on a border patrol, brushing against trees and rocks to leave behind his scent as a warning for predators and other clan members. The deputy spent most of his days patrolling, sniffing for anything familiar or like his kin. Many had left ThunderClan over the past moons, and he'd hoped to see some sign that they lived. Well, now he did. At first, Duskfall resented them for leaving, loathed them for betraying the clan, but at this point, he just wanted to know his children and his granchildren were safe and happy.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 1:16

Spirit turned as she heard the pawsteps. Though she could faintly remember her father's scent she.could tell he might be somewhere near so she relaxed and sat down waiting quietly for him .

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 23:53

Scenting Coalspirit's familiar smell, Duskfall followed through the bushes, weaving past stones and fallen logs that littered the territory. His white forepaws barely made a sound as he crossed the familiar terrain to reach what was hopefully his daughter.

"Coalspirit?"
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 1:55

Spirit stopped and seen her father making his way over. The dark dusky brown she cat blinked then smiled a little. She stopped waiting for him."its....Spirit now..."She said looking to him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 14:06

"Spirit... So you've really become a rogue. Why? Why did you leave Swirlspirit and your kin? Was it worth it?" The deputy asked softly, all malice having long left the weary tom cat. Instead he stood there, his shoulders slumped with a bone deep ache of loss. At moments like this, he felt like a failure. His only remaining kit was dear Raindrop. The rest had left him.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 14:18

"I had left to start new.....I never really wanted to leave but I felt like I should have...and I have started a new."She mewed looking at her father as she quietly sat down. She flicked her tail quietly. "I have some news ...father " She mewed looking at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 14:24

"What news?" He asked, not bothering to comment upon her words about leaving everything and everyone behind. It answered nothing and everything. It left a bitter taste in his jaws to think about it too much, how she'd felt so removed that she had to leave.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 14:29

"I'm expecting kits and i... I'm thinking of leaving one here with Thunderclan... I just feel like I should. ..."She mewed."I am a little ways in it but I wanted to talk to you again....."She mewed looking at him quietly.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 15:23

"You're my daughter, despite all that we've gone through... Any kin of yours is welcome home." His paws scrapped against the forest floor as he hesitantly came closer to her, giving her a second to leap away if she wished before pressing himself against her flank. He desperately wished to ask her to come home, to stay with him. But he held his tongue, instead enjoying this fleeting moment. "There will always be a place for you, Coalspirit. You can call yourself whatever you want, but you will always be my little coal. My firstborn."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 15:36

Spirit listened quietly as he spoke smiling a little her eyes blue eyes sparkling a bit. She watched as he came closer. For a brief moment she considered jumping back but with everything she had caught wind of and after losing Iris her daughter she had managed to raise she didn't mind the comfort of being with her father."thank you dad " She saif quietly and pressed against him as well. She then was quiet a tiny bit of tear had started to form but she kept them back" i...know maybe one day I'll come back but.... I have my own clanmates I'm caring for and.... I don't know how much longer they'll stay around but...Thunderclan has always been on my mind...Dispite leaving... I just can't come back now I have a responsibility to lead my small clan well its really a group and it seems it not staying together I had started it with Racconkit...well her name was Iris..."She was quiet for a long moment then mewed"So...how have things been in Thunderclan..."She asked trying to change the subject the minute she mentioned Iris a sad sort of look passed through the she cat's eyes.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)   Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu) Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing Through and Going Home(closed for Pikachu)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: