Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fracturedsnow and Talltai

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2566
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Spirit continued to pad through the territory to the camp just after her encounter with Nightfire,her former mentor,and it didn't turn out well. She hoped she could be with her only daughter now that was one reason she was coming back. That and she had really no where to turn. She padded to the camp entrance slowly and slowly and hesitantly she padded into camp.

Cobraeyes- Thunderclan - she cat-warrior
Color code: ffcc00
Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan she cat-
Appearance:

Color code: 6666cc
Tallpaw-Windclan - She cat-mentor is Cedarfur
Appearance:

Color code: 99cccc
Dappledkit - she kit - Thunderclan
Color code: 66cc99
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [O] Otterleap [F] Frogjaw [S] Sparkwillow [Ic] Icepaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4154
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:52 pm

OOC: You don't need to bump and also PM me multiple times. Please stop.

Duskfall laid in the clearing as he always did, enjoying what little sunlight trickled through the overcast sky. He'd eaten a particularly delicious finch, and it was nice, nothing too dramatic going on at camp either. He relaxed, thinking of nothing particularly interesting, perhaps a certain silver tabby crossed his mind, but that was just meaningless fantasies. No one could blame him for that.

It was then, a familiar scent got his nose twitching. It was his daughter, and Nightfire? No, the scent wasn't fresh enough. It seemed Coalspirit was heading to camp, and she'd had an encounter with the aggressive Medicine Cat. "Coalspirit? What are you doing here?"

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator

Swoop of Fierce Doves ϟ Frogjaw ϟ Icepaw ϟ Ivyfall ϟ Sparkwillow ϟ Otterleap            
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/

Characters : Softsong(deceased), Tunnelheart(deceased), Monarchwing(deceased), Owlfeather(deceased), Echo(deceased), Brightwing(deceased), Meadowfall(deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower(deceased), Swampkit(deceased), Swirlspirit(deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw,Dappledkit,Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Ooc I'm really sorry I just never got a reply or anything and I had nothing much else to do I won't do it again I appoligize :(

Ic:
At the sound of her father's voice she saw him and smiled a little " I've come back to join Thunderclan again....I mean if you'll let me " Spirit mewed flicking her dark tail somewhat nervously.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:09 pm

"I... I don't have the authority to do this. It'll be up to Spottedstar." Duskfall said surprised by her wish, though he suspected that she'd been wanting to do this for a while. Joining ThunderClan again would be no easy matter, especially since the clan knew about her affair and that she left them all to become a rogue. Would the clan ever be able to trust her again? "Are you sure this is what you want? This won't be easy, even if she allows it."

Back to top Go down

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:15 pm

"I'm sure dad..... at first after everything happened I didn't think I could become a warrior " She mewed referring back to her affair."but since I have been a rouge I've learned to even if I didn't want to harm others but If I am allowed to join again...I'll work hard to earn their trust but...I know Nightfire won't ever forgive me or anything for what had happened in the past " Spirit mewed looking at her father.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:35 am

Nightfire padded into camp and give a stiff growl as he padded by his traitorous old apprentice, but he headed towards Spottedstar's den, as she was emerged, he gave her a look and went inside, with her on his tail.

Spottedstar looked at her son, as his usual plain expression had anger on it. "What is it Nightfire?" and even at that, he burst into an angry whisper. "Don't you dare tell me by the fact that you are so calm about this, that you are going to let this code breaker back into this clan. I am sick of all these rouges coming in just to stab us in the back! This cat has no place here anymore, and don't think I couldn't scent off of that Songkit that it isn't hers. So that means both you and Duskfall have met this mouse-dung out in the forest and taken in another kit of hers that is abandoned. I find her no place here."

Spottedstar stared, was Nightfire really this mad? Would she even be able to take this cat in with her Medicine so disapproving? Hopefully no cat outside hear all he said.

Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:28 am

"I'll support your wish, in whatever way I can. You are my firstborn, my precious kit. But prepared for the worst. While I'm glad being a rogue showed you this, becoming a rogue may have made things more complicated." The deputy sighed, nudging his daughter in the shoulder with his forehead wearily. It was at moments like this, he wondered how things ended up so complicated. Was it all his fault? Was it his failure as a father? Would things be different if he'd noticed earlier? Or perhaps his original mistake was asking Spottedstar to allow Soaringwing and his brother to join? Life has just gotten more complicated than the deputy could have ever imagined. "Let's head over to Spottedstar's den. She's most likely there. May StarClan show mercy on you."

Back to top Go down

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:39 am

Spirit was quiet but nodded and looked to her father when he suggested going to Spottedstar xen. Quietly she nodded and filled him

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:36 am

Hearing pawsteps closer to her den, she shushed Nightfire. "I hear your concerns, but, let me speak to her." she honestly had no idea what to say. She was shocked by the anger in her son. Not only did she have to take in opinion into thought, but she didn't know how it would clash with her deputy's.

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:49 pm

Spirit padded with her father til they were at Spottedstar ' s den. She stayed quiet for a moment a bit nervous and yet hopeful. She only hoped Spottedstar would let her come back.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Duskfall joined them, sitting half in front of his daughter subconsciously to protect her.

Back to top Go down
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:43 am

Spottedstar padded out of the den, looking at both cats. She had no idea what to say, so she looked to her deputy to say something. Nightfire stalked out after her, glaring at the rouge he sat with them.

Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:47 am

Spirit stayed quiet because she wasn't spoken to. She avoided looking to her old mentor quietly ad she looked at Spottedstar.

Appearance:

Appearance:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu
Incest Cucklord
Incest Cucklord

Male
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:57 am

"Spottedstar. I guess it's safe to say that Nightfire has already informed you why Coalspirit has returned to us?" The tom asked, not really expecting an answer before continuing with a sort of exhaustion that sat uncomfortably on his shoulders. Duskfall's eyes glanced over at the medicine cat, sensing his hostility and continuing carefully. "I ask only that you hear her out. She was once our clan mate, our kin..."

His voice lingered on that last word. Kin. She was his daughter, no matter what she'd done. And it was hard for the deputy to objectively judge. In his eyes, she was still a little kit, chasing after her father's tail and tripping over herself to catch moss balls.

Back to top Go down
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:48 pm

Spottedstar looked to her son's hateful gaze, and turned back to her deputy. "Yes, I will hear her out again. But don't forget that she left this clan, leaving kin behind." she mewed.

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)   

Back to top Go down

The Returning Spirit (continued close for Rose and Pikachu)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: