Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding Moonlight

Go down 
+2
Cat
Bleu Haikyuu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Finding Moonlight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:35

"SON!" Moonlight ran over and sniffed his son. "Eagle can you get me all the cobwebs we have and marigold, poppy seeds, and anything else we might need please?" Meowed the white Medicine cat looking at his brother/Herb gatherer/Leader pleadingly.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:37

Eagle gave a disturbed moan. "Ripplepaw! Slushpaw! Are you alright?" He asked in a begging tone, lapping up the red stained pelt of Ripplepaw's. "You'll be fine." He cooed soothingly, "Moonlight, we must keep Ripplepaw in our camp until he is fully healed. And, tell Salmonstripe about this." He ordered wisely to his shocked brother, his gaze constantly shifting between the badly injured Ripplepaw, the fiesty but friendly Slushpaw, and his unharmed littermate. 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:40

Ripplepaw looked up through glazed eyes and shook his head just a bit.
"No," he rasped. Pain engulfed his throat as more blood splattered out of the shallow wound in his throat.
"R-River," he gasped for breathe," clan."

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:45

OOC: Guys, for the rest of the topic, please learn post order. Let's do this: Toy, Bluesong, Cloverpool, me. Plain and simple. Thanks.

IC: Slushpaw let a few tears drop. "Ripplepaw..." She said, a crack in her voice. She licked his head. "Please help him best you can." She looked at her brother. Thank you for bringing me, Ripplepaw. We've found our father. But I'm so sorry for this attack. The claw marks on her muzzle would surely scar, and she looked at her father with caring and scared eyes. "I'm glad I got to meet you." She turned to Eagle. "And you, too." She said with a cracking smile as the tears slowed to a stop.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Cat on Wed 14 Oct 2015 - 18:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 18:03

"Salmonstripe is going to be mad at me for letting our kits get hurt. And for Willow running away after i told her to wait for me in the forest." Moonlight whimpered, and licked his sons pelt free of blood. He picked his wounded son up and put him on his back. "Come on Slushpaw lets go to my camp and then i'll take you back home, but i want you to tell your mother that Ripplepaw will be staying with me for a while until he's fully healed. Can you do that?" The white tom meowed tiredly, his silver paw stained with drying blood and mud, while his silver tipped tail trailed in the mud. He kept his pale ice blue eye and his light green eye focused in front of him. As they reached the camp Moonlight slid into his den and deposited his son into a soft moss nest.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 18:14

"I will. And I'll visit as much as possible, everyday while Ripplepaw is here. I'm so glad I can finally meet you." She purred, so happy to finally be with her father.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 18:19

Ripplepaw coughed.
"I wanna go back though," he croaked, more blood oozing from his wound.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 18:48

"Not until your healed." Moonlight meowed. he had never played the dad part but he was warming up to idea. "I'll be back Eagle stay with him please. "Come on Slushpaw lets get you home." He meowed and started on the path he used to get to Riverclan. "Do you have any questions for me?" He askedd glancing at her as they walked.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 19:53

"Yeah, I do. When did you and my mom meet? What is 'Boneclan'? Why did he attack us? And finally, is my brother gonna be okay?" She asked her questions fast and waited for a reply, but still kept her happy glow to her, but she was still concerned about everything. She'd have to tell her about her 'brothers'.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 4:11

Eagle briskly trotted next to them, then replied for his brother. "I can answer everything except the first one... BoneClan is a rouge Clan. I'll talk to Spirit about her Clan's cats about attacking us. I'll get back to you when I have an answer. And, with the protection of me and Moon, Ripplepaw will be home in no time." He nuzzled them both, slowly blinking before yawning. "Well, it's getting late, so... Why don't you stay over for a while? You can rest and eat and stuff.."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 5:23

"Oh, I would love to! I'm sure mother wouldn't mind me at all staying until tomorrow... Hmm, but perhaps she will..." As the she-cat contemplated rather weirdly at the situation, she decided to leave. "Mother and the clan would be worried. But I'll come back tomorrow at the earliest hour!" She mewed excitedly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 16:11

"Well your mother and i met when i was about five and a half moons old. Your mother was pregnant with her second litter and her first mate left her, and we fell in love. That tom attacked us because he tried to hurt Boneclan so i retaliated and attacked him for trying to hurt my family. And yes Ripplepaw will be ok." Moonlight answered her many questions patiently. "Ok were here." The white tom meowed his multicolored eyes eyes flashing in the darkness.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Moonlight
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3