Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finding Moonlight

Go down 
+2
Cat
Bleu Haikyuu
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Finding Moonlight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 14:07

OOC: Yeah, don't change it. It's not yours to change, this is Bluesongs idea. Though I'm sure you can add in a little bit of your own stuff :)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 14:24

Ya know what. I'm just gonna close this down... I guess I don't want Salmonstripe to die...

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 15:27

Well Toy, don't kill Salmon off of one dead baby. After all, it's a cat sure we enjoy and you're in this so please remember to be fair and let this roll out. Don't make us upset, ok?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 16:33

OOC: Sorry we were at school but Summer will post after me

IC: Moonlight opened his eyes when his brother called his name. He yawned at he padded out only to stop in front of his brother and two apprentices from Riverclan by the smell.

OOC2: It will be Rust and hes from Spiritclan he and Cloud got lost and found Spiritclan where they are now warriors

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 16:37

OOC: Ok, but one thing... can you tell summer that Ripplepaw isn't going to die, only get severely injured... I feel bad killing Whitefoot's first apprentice..

IC: Ripplepaw stared at Moonlight as he came up. The tom looked familiar, a lot like Ripplepaw himself. He had the same broad shoulders, large paws and thick muscles... Could this possibly be his father?

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 16:54

OOC: Ok sorry we took so long we had a lot of homework and school issues.

IC:Rust was hiding in the bushes. The rust colored tom was planning to get revenge on Boneclan's medicine cat Moonlight for when he had attacked him because he had tried to hurt Boneclan. As a newly appointed warrior of Spiritclan the tom crouched and sprang out of the bushes onto Ripplepaw, he could teel by how the apprentice looked he was Moonlights son. Perfect maybe if i hurt the clannie then I'll hurt Boneclan! The tom thought triumphantly as he clawed the tom.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 16:59

"Ripplepaw!" Slushpaw screamed, trying to get the crazy tom off her brother. "Moonlight?!" She said, freaking out. She turned to him, realizing this was her father. "Father?" She gasped. "Are you-" she was cut off as the tom started to claw him. "Get off you pathetic MouseDung!" She yowled, biting his tail and trying to yank him off, claws scratching and pulling him, the big, hefty she-cat groaned with the effort.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:08

The heavy tom growled and turned on the she cat slashing her across the muzzle with his claws.

OOC:im gonna have Rust die and then Cloud commit suicide after she has her kits and then takes then to some clan to they can raise them.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:11

OOC: Don't because Spiritclan desperately needs warriors. Or you could give the kits to Amber Rose (who's half in Bone/Spirit clan)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:13

OOC: Like die in this topic?

IC: Ripplepaw cried out in anger as the tom slashed at his sister. Ripplepaw's fur was stained red now from all his wounds. He attempted to put as much power into him as he rammed into him.

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:15

Rust turned and flung the tom off into a big solid tree. He then was tackled by another cat.

OOC:No by like a monster or a fox, badger or dog but i dunno. last post until Cloverpool posts which is after this lol.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:18

OOC: oh

IC: Ripplepaw groaned with all the effort to tackle Ruat. Then, with a feeble attempt, he collapsed on the ground with a faint cry and he lay there in front of rust half dead

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:19

Moonlight growled when the tom attacked his kits. He leaped onto him and dug his claws into his shoulders. "Don't mess with my kits again!" He growled into his face and bit down hard on the toms shoulder. He let go only when his mouth filled with blood and the tom screamed.

OOC:aw ok that sucks though i really hope you don't kill Cloud.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:22

OOC:maybe

IC: Rust screamed and wiggled out from underneath the white tom not wanting his silver paw to dig their paws into his shoulders anymore. The tom stumbled off into the forest, never to be seen again because the next day he would die.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2015 - 17:26

Ripplepaw, hardly conscious and bleeding heavily, lay still. His breathing was heavy and shallow. Blood dropped from his mouth and just a slight bit from his throat. His eyes were slotted and somewhat glazed.

PostSubject: Re: Finding Moonlight   Finding Moonlight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding Moonlight
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next