Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) Empty
PostSubject: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 4:47

Since the mysterious discovery of RiverClan's water hole, Salmonstripe's thirst remained quenched. She didn't have to leave camp to get more for a dry throat. Yet, her stomach was bothering her, and she felt as if she was to vomit. Otherwise, it seemed quite strange to why she was gagging.

OOC: Gtg

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 6:08

Ripplepaw bounded into camp after going to the waterhole again. It was refreshing. Ripplepaw'd eyes fluttered to Saomonstripe and he suppressed a frown.

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 16:15

Quickly noticing her kit bounding into camp, she asked quite suddenly in a wicked, raspy hiss, "Where have you been! I've been waiting for you. You didn't go to the watering hole, did you? You better not have! It's a curse. Do you feel ill?" She choked on her own saliva. She seemed more like a destguing kittypet more than a civilized Clan cat! Her ear twitched uncontrollably, her eyes wide and curious. 

Her tail lashed seemingly angrily, before she started hacking and coughing crazily. Of course, she started gagging, spit spewing out of her mouth.

Disgusted by her own self, she stepped back from her son, and called out in her raspy voice, "Wisteriapaw!? Can you get out here! I'm not feeling too well..."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 17:08

That was it. She heard a horrible cough and her name. Dread slid through her stomach, the anxiety almost making her vomit. With a deep breath, she turned out of her den, forcing hustle into her paws. "Salmonstripe? What seems to be the matter?" she asked quietly.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 17:19

"The pond! It's evil! It poisoned me! I feel ill. Terribly ill..." She cried like she was losing her mind. Yet, her mind was swirling and clouding while her vision blurred and spun. Another choke managed to escape her lungs, a sudden feeling of a mixture of anger and sadness adding to her negative feelings.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 19:27

Oh no oh no! Not good at all. Her heart thudding, Wisteriapaw swallowed. "Come, Salmonstripe." she said, ushering the cat gently to her medicine den with her nose.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 19:40

Ripplepaw stared in disbelief.
"Sick? Cursed?" Ripplepaw gasped. Then he flattened himself with guilt. Ripplepaw began to follow Wisteriapaw and Salmonstripe.

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 4:21

Dragging the body of the limping warrior, she let out a moan. She collapsed onto the dirty ground, too tired to move. She continued gagging until she started convulsing. Instead of running out of the den and throwing up somewhere else, she just let disgusting liquids flow out of her mouth. 

Then came the coughing fit. She couldn't stop, no matter how hard she tried. Salmonstripe had been cursed by the terrible wrath of the Watering Hole.

Her tail lashed impatiently, and she mewed as loudly as she could, "Please... Help..." And she had the wind knocked out of her. 

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) EmptyThu 15 Oct 2015 - 8:47

Wisteriapaw didn't even know what to do. What could she do? All she could do is watch helplessly, turning to her den after a second. And it got worse. The one herb she had tried -- yarrow -- was gone. She vaguely remembered a warrior telling her it helped with poison. And it was all being eaten away by bugs.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)   I'm not feeling too well... (Openo) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not feeling too well... (Openo)
Page 1 of 1