Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I have got a feeling..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

I have got a feeling.. Empty
PostSubject: I have got a feeling..   I have got a feeling.. EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 8:10

Yellowkit was in the clearing. She was going to explore the clearing! She had never done it before, and that was what made it even better. Of course, her idea was to jump into a random den! The nursery, in her one moon, had become super boring. Her tail swayed back and forth excitedly as she spotted the den, her target. She could tell them her opinion of the clans! How boring they were. And how you should be a warrior when you are born!

Yellow tail streaming behind her, she jumped into the den. Fluffing out all her fur, she laughed. Yellowkit looked like a giant cat now! "Boo! I am the warrior. Come out so I can see you, now." face scrunched up in concentration as she spoke. Her Amber eyes alight with happiness that she was going to meet a big cat.

OOC: The next poster can decide what den she hoped into!

n/a
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: I have got a feeling..   I have got a feeling.. EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 16:59

Icestorm was in a deep sleep when someone pounced on him. He jumped up, startled, and saw a playful looking kit.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

I have got a feeling.. VHQrlk5
I have got a feeling.. 1QYZaRo

I have got a feeling.. Molex311
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: I have got a feeling..   I have got a feeling.. EmptyWed 12 Aug 2015 - 8:30

Yellowkit laughed again as she jumped out a gigantic cat. The stared at her and she stuck out her tongue smugly. If she was going to that cat who everyone looked at, she had to gain authority now! "What are you looking at? My awesome superpowers?" She questioned, before jumping straight in the air, and landing on her paws again. "See? I have super jumping powers!" She jumped up again, and swiped her paw at the gigantic cat. She missed, being to short, but what did she hit?

n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have got a feeling..   I have got a feeling.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have got a feeling..
Page 1 of 1