Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) Empty
PostSubject: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 4:30

Cloverpool padded into the Riverclan's camp with her daughters, and great niece and nephew. "Excuse me Riverclan, sorry to barge in on your camp but were from Thunderclan, and were here for Roaringpaw." She meowed uneasily but calmly at the same time.

Maplepaw stood nest to her mother and Smokekit.

Minnowpaw stood on the other side of Smokekit and next to Bluepaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) Empty
PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 4:32

Bluepaw looked highly uneasy at the prospect of being in the Riverclan camp.

Ripplepaw peeked of the medicine cat den. His eyes slitted.
"Roaringpaw?" Ripplepaw growled," Who's that?"

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 4:37

Minnowpaw shuffled her paws. "We have been told that he was found by a she cat by the name of Salmonstripe and she brought him here. We have come to take him home."

Maplepaw nodded and shook her dark red fur. Her fluffy tail looked as though she was sacred but to be honest she was really excited.

Cloverpool looked at the apprentice, her warm liquidy amber gaze hardened a little, just in case.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 4:43

Smokekit stood between the two she cats and looked around easily.

Willowpaw poked her head out next to her brother. "Ripplepaw don't be so rude they just want Roaringpaw back. Please excuse my brothers rude behavior. I'm Willowpaw nice to meet you. Um if i might ask why is there a kit with you?" Th pretty diluted gray and black calico meowed her sky blue eyes fixed on the kit curiously.

Smokekit stiffened. "Im here because Roaringpaw is MY brother as well as Bluepaws! I have any right to be here as she does!" The feisty dark charcoal gray kit meowed his dark blue eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 4:49

Slushpaw came out from the territory where she was watching the cats and bursted out of the bushes. "Get away from here and I'll get him. We don't want fowl smelling squirrel chasers near us." She hissed angrily. "Get out of my camp." She growled and went to get the amnesiac.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 5:01

Ooc ok guys there is no need for this topic he is deceased.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 5:05

OOC: It's so they know he is dead.

Ripple paw spat.
"That cat. Right. We found him in our river. Dead," Ripplepaw snapped.

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 5:17

Maplepaws eyes widened and she held back Smokekit in case he tried to attack one of the Riverclan cats.

Minnowpaw looked shocked.

Cloverpool bowed her head sadly and nodded.

OOC:shortness and yes

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 5:23

OOC: sorry me and Cloverpool are sharing a computer lol were cousins

IC:Smokekit couldn't believe what he was hearing. Straining to get to that apprentice that had sneered when he told them that Roaringpaw was dead, he pushed against Maplepaws paw but had no luck.

Willowpaw had a pang of sympathy towards the kit and his family, but quickly killed it, pity wont help a dead cat. "I would suggest you leave and take Raoringpaw's body with you please. I really don't want our clans in a war over a dead apprentice."

Smokekit couldn't believe this first Roaringpaw was dead and then another apprentice tells them to leave. "Back off you can't tell us what do do! Your just an apprentice anyways!!."

Willowpaw's eyes flashed and tears started to form in her eyes. "I was trying to help but now i don't think i will." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 5:38

Slushpaw hissed at Smokekit. "And what are you? YOU'RE just a kit." She growled. "I'll grab your sibling." She said with no emotion. She ran off and a few minutes later, dragged back the body of Roaringpaw. She dipped her head down. "I am sorry for your loss, but you must be on your way... Immediately." She growled, claws unsheathed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 5:44

Cloverpool took Roaringpaw's scruff. "Thank you well be on our way now. Bluepaw, Maplepaw, Minnowpaw, Smokekit lets go, Minnowpaw pick up Smokekit and lets go." She padded out of the camp with Maplepaw behind her.

Minnowpaw picked up Smokekit and carried him outback to Thunderclan's camp.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 6:32

Bluepaw spat at the Riverclan apprentices. Then followed the Thunderclan cats back to camp.

PostSubject: Re: We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)   We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me) Empty

Back to top Go down

We've come for Roaringpaw(open to Riverclan, Bluesong, and Summer wind, Winter snow, and me)
Page 1 of 1