Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw's Hunting Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:04 pm

OOC: Okay. I think that'd do

Goldenpaw nodded and got up, not putting weight on her paw.
"I'll watch for rabbit hole next time," she mewed then put in," that sounds like it hurts."
Goldenpaw leaned against Lightfoot and began to hobble forward.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 3:24 am

Emberleaf sat outside of the camp, gathering some Bindweed that grew in a patch near the entrance. His wild ginger fur was messy like usual and his grey eyes were alert, like usual as well. His ears pricked up when the tom heard the voices of two cats. He recognized them at once, for he had taken upon a job of memorizing every Windclan cat's scent and voice to help him with his medicine cat skills. "Greetings Goldenpaw, greetings Lightfoot," he purred without turning around. "Back early from training, are you?" The herbs in his mouth muffled his voice, but anyone could still recognize the hard to miss high-pitched and squeaky sound of Emberleaf. He heard the unusual paw step pattern of the apprentice and turned around with surprise to see her hobbling on three feet.

Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 Image13

Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:13 am

Golden paw stopped behind Emberleaf.
"Hi Emberleaf," she mewed quietly," I kinda hurt my paw while falling into a rabbit hole."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Lightfoot grinned a bit at Emberleaf. He'd known the eccentric medicine cat apprentice since before apprenticeship, though never personally. "Hello, Emberleaf. I hate to interrupt your work, but as Goldenpaw says, we've run into a bit of trouble--pun not intended." He glanced at his apprentice before looking back at the other tom. "I don't believe it's too serious, but I'll leave the diagnosis to someone who actually knows about this sort of thing. I just hope she'll recover soon, we were just about to go rabbit chasing and I love rabbit chasing."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Golden paw nodded. She wanted to go rabbit chasing so bad! But she needed her paw to be okay.
"It doesn't hurt much anymore, but I think you should check," Goldenpaw mewed.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 12:49 pm

"Work? This is hardly that." He placed the herbs down and continued. "We have plenty of Bindweed in the den, I just needed to keep myself busy so I didn't go insane. Without Gorsefeather here to bark orders at me, I've become bored. Oh, did you two hear that he is training the Skyclan medicine cat apprentice? I don't know if he told anyone besides me and Falconstar before he left, but he put me in charge of healing cats while he's gone. Not many are getting sick yet, so things are running slow. That'll change soon, with Leaf-fall coming." He realized he was talking too much when he should be checking out Goldenpaw's paw, so he shut his trap and stepped forward to take a look. "Hmm...there is a slight bit of swelling. It seems to be just a sprain, though. Come to my den so I can give you some herbs. You should be all healed up in a week." He picked up his pile of Bind Weed he was gathering and padded into camp, motioning for the apprentice to follow. "Lightfoot, you can come too if you want," he said through the plants in his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Goldenpaw limped after Emberleaf. She was glad it was only a sprain by the looks, and she hoped it would be able to heal soon.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:53 pm

"Really? I wasn't aware that we were forming an alliance with SkyClan. Or is this strictly business?" He asked, not at all put off by the side conversation. He nodded and followed the two, watching Goldenpaw to make sure she didn't put too much weight onto her paw. "A week, huh? Looks like you get to catch a break. I can't make you clean out the elders' bedding if you're too injured to walk!" Lightfoot meowed with humor in his voice. He was far less alarmed now that he knew she would be back to her usual energetic self in not time at all.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:17 pm

The ginger tom pranced into his den and dropped the herbs into a pile of already gathered Bindweed. "I think it's strictly business. Don't we already have sort of an alliance with those tree hoppers anyway? I mean, we aren't exactly rivals and we don't share a border so there aren't any disputes with them." He then flicked his tail towards a nest of moss and turned his attention to Goldenpaw for a moment. "Sit down there for a second while I grab some herbs for you." He padded away and gathered a Comfrey Root and some Stinging Nettle, then returned and started to chew the two together into a poultice.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:18 pm

Goldenpaw sat down and listened to the conversation.
"But what happens if they turn on us?" Goldenpaw asked.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:13 am

Lightfoot cocked his head. "I don't think we have an alliance. I heard the stories of when they first came to the forest, or came back or whatever it is they did. ThunderClan and WindClan tried to chase them out. I imagine we haven't been having problems because we're too far away to bother with. I don't think we need to worry about them right now. I think we need to look out for RiverClan because we're associated with ThunderClan." There was no need to explain any further. Every cat in the forest knew of the intense and long-standing rivalry between ThunderClan and RiverClan; first over rocks, then over a string of revenge-murders. "But if you ask me," He continued, glancing around, "Spottedstar looked pretty mad at Falconstar at the rogue raid a few suns ago. I think there's thin ice between us."

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Goldenpaw listened intensely. She might need this later.
"That's interesting," she mewed thoughtfully.

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 6:29 am

Emberleaf spit out the poultice onto his paw, then gently rubbed it on the swollen area of Goldenpaw's leg. "To answer your question, Goldenpaw, I'd say Skyclan would be mouse-brained if they turned on us. Every clan needs a medicine cat, if you have just a medicine cat apprentice with no knowledge of herbs whatsoever, then you are in trouble. So, they need Gorsefeather to train their apprentice, otherwise they would slowly fall apart. If they turned on us, Gorsefeather would stop training their apprentice and they would be in desperate need of Thunderclan, Riverclan, or Shadowclan to provide for them." As he talked, he continued to rub the greenish-brown mixture onto Goldenpaw.

"And you're right, Lightfoot. I do think there may be some tension growing between us and Thunderclan." He was fully aware of the gossip he was feeding into, and he snickered to himself. He found it amusing how he was gossiping with a warrior. If Gorsefeather were there, Emberleaf knew he would say something like 'stop that useless talk and get back to work'. He could just hear the older tom's voice in his head.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:53 am

Goldenpaw nodded absently. She was consuming all this quickly, taking mental notes.
"Ok," she mewed. She flicked her eyes to Emberlead and watched him run the poultice on.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 8:58 am

"Well, I have duties to return to. We were going to bring food back, but now it looks like I'll need to make up some time. Stay off that paw if you want to continue your training, Goldenpaw." Lightfoot purred, lightly flicking her with his tail. "And thank thank you for the help, Emberleaf." He got to his paws and trotted out of the den, making his way towards the camp entrance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Hunting Training   Goldenpaw's Hunting Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw's Hunting Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2