Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] Empty
PostSubject: A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh]   A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] EmptyFri 9 Oct 2015 - 19:17

we need babies

The RiverClan warrior had been far too distracted lately. It was stupid how he could catch himself daydreaming as much as an apprentice again. Over the many moons, he'd suffered so many losses, losing much of his family, it had hurt to think that he might ever be able to love again but... Maybe this was different than before. Or maybe he was just being a mouse-brain. Throughout all that, he wasn't completely sure what kept his paws moving up to the leader's den. "Fishstar, are you awake?" he called.

A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] PDt1Qqd A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh]   A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 12:14

Evening was approaching as Fishstar was woken up by a voice from outside. She'd been resting for a little while after participating in a few patrols, and had dozed off for a little while. The last few sunrises had been extremely busy, since winter was approaching, and Fishstar had been trying to help out as much as possible. Her paws were still a little cold from fishing so much, and her shoulders ached from walking and snatching up prey. The silver tabby uttered a shallow yawn before craning her head to glance through the greenery hanging around the exit of her den. Otterfur was outside.

"Yes," she replied, grunting quietly to clear her throat. Shaking a few stray pieces of moss out of her pelt, Fishstar stood and emerged from her den. "Well, I am now." She chuckled. "But it's good that you woke me up, otherwise I would have slept until nightfall." That, and she enjoyed talking with Otterfur. He was a good friend of her's, and she wondered what he wanted.

A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh]   A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 2:37

The brown tom's whiskers twitched in mild amusement, glancing out to the clan's clearing before looking back at the leader and stepping inside, sitting down a few rabbit-hops away. "I haven't seen you do anything but hunt and run the borders these past few days," he mused aloud. The smile he'd been wearing them immediately softened as he gazed down at the she-cat. "I think you need to take things easier on yourself. Leaf-bare isn't quite here yet, and some of us might start to worry." Just some, maybe a few in particular, or perhaps just one. You never know. Cough.

A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] PDt1Qqd A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh]   A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 21:01

Fishstar blinked. His comment, for some reason, flustered her a little. What am I, a kit? Goodness, perhaps I do need a break. She shook her head, wiping the mouse-brained expression off of her face, and scoffed playfully. "Oh, please. There's nothing to worry about. I'm not that old yet." Do I look old? she wondered to herself. She hadn't the slightest clue how many moons she'd been alive at this point, but she certainly didn't feel old. "I could say the same to you. We've all been pretty busy lately, with Leafbare on our heels and all.." The she-cat trailed off, glancing at the grey sky above. The snows would be upon them before they knew it.

Turning back to Otterfur, she asked, "Hey, since we've been working so hard, how'd you like to take a break and go for a little walk? That way, we can have a decent conversation without being badgered by apprentices." She uttered a small, amused sniff.

A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh]   A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Late Fated Attraction [4 feesh]
Page 1 of 1