Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Fated Forbidden Romance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kahlen

kahlen

Characters : Flarekit (Amber) - WindClan, Yarrowkit - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : WC - Kit, SKC - Kit
Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 48

A Fated Forbidden Romance  Empty
PostSubject: A Fated Forbidden Romance    A Fated Forbidden Romance  EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 17:58

Cat Name: Flarekit/Amber. Eventually Flarebright
Clan: looking for any NOT WindClan, *rogues/loners/kittypets would also be fine (just need some plot adjustment for when they next meet, we can talk abt it to see)
Tom or She-Cat?: any is fine

Special Requests

will be a forbidden romance, obv
Age gaps are fine, just nothing too extreme?
Idk abt kits yet, we can talk abt it

So... she’s still a kit right now, making this more of a slowburn thing, but I had the ~great~ idea of making it seem like a “fated” sort of forbidden romance (as the title suggests). 

Flarekit/Amber is a kittypet kit who runs away from her two-leg in search of adventure, and lol, finds trouble instead. She ends up getting attacked, saved by WindClan warriors and getting adopted into the clan.

Before that happens though (IC time that is, oocly, the thread is currently ongoing), I was thinking she’d run into a single cat (tom or she-cat is fine/from any clan) and have a short meeting with them while she’s still Amber. The meeting can go great or badly, but it’s basically the starting pt of their relationship, and the next time they meet at a Gathering, they’ll be all ITS YOU :O and go from there.

Born as an outsider, Flarebright (her eventual warrior name which may change still) doesn’t really quite get the Warrior Code thing really, and she definitely doesn’t see the pt in forbidding outside romances, thinking the whole thing is kinda dumb, esp since she’s very much not into rule following. So, if your cat is gonna be much more hesitant abt the whole thing, Flarebright is there to drag em into it lol. 

Personality: So, Flare is a vain, outgoing, reckless little thing. She’s eager to fight, eager to play and will probably be the one to initiate the relationship, bc she usu just goes for what she wants, unless there’s some specific circumstance (im open to whatever happens lol). But being the type who doesn’t take anything seriously, the relationship will be more of a casual thing—at least to her, at first. Until ~feelings~ bloom and she gets confused and at some pt will get hit with a block of sense abt what it happening, lol. Basically, the relationship might start quickly but it’ll take a while for Flare to realize it’s actually a serious thing on her end.

Last edited by kahlen on Wed 12 Aug 2020 - 18:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added detail abt rogues/loners/kittypets)
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Forbidden Romance    A Fated Forbidden Romance  EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 18:07

I could potentially be interested with my future TC tomcat who is still unnamed. XD I'll sit on it and see if you get anymore interest and if no one else can give you a definite answer sooner I'm totally game.
Back to top Go down
kahlen

kahlen

Characters : Flarekit (Amber) - WindClan, Yarrowkit - SkyClan
Clan/Rank : WC - Kit, SKC - Kit
Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Forbidden Romance    A Fated Forbidden Romance  EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 18:10

Haha, thank u for the interest, regardless! :)

PostSubject: Re: A Fated Forbidden Romance    A Fated Forbidden Romance  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Fated Forbidden Romance
Page 1 of 1