Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 17:44

Spirit after making sure Amber-Rose was asleep she padded from her clan ' s camp. She was glad her clan was slowly growing and soon two apprentices would be warriors. She smiled as she padded along an alley quietly. Though it was short lived as the dark dusky brown leader bumped into another cat and she stumbled back slightly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 17:49

Not paying attention to his surroundings, he gasped as he bumped into another cat - a she-cat. "Oh dear! I'm terribly sorry! Uh, I'll be off..." he meowed awkwardly, his tail lashing with embarrassment.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 17:53

Spirit blinked and looked to the cat,whom was a tom."oh no its fine I should have been paying attention where I was going " she mewed looking at him. "My name's Spirit " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 3:46

Instead of a confident meow, he gave an embarrassed stammer. "Well, um... I still think I should have been paying more attention..." He murmured shyly. Realizing what Spirit had said, he snapped into his life again. "The names Eagle,"

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 5:39

Spirit was quiet for a moment " it's fine I should've too so no one is at fault here " she mewed. She heard him introduce himself and she gave a small smile " it's nice to meet you " Dhe mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 13:20

"Nice to meet you, too." He purred.

OOC: In a massive rushhhhhh

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 13:23

She purred smiling "so.... where are you from?"she mewed hesitantly not sure how to word it.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 15:30

"From BoneClan. My grandfather used to be leader, but he died... Anyways, I can guess... Are you from SpiritClan?" He commented casually, his tone softer yet more confident.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 15:43

"Yeah....I am I actually started Spiritclan....with my daughter " Spirit mewed though as she said with my daughter it had an air of sadness to the words.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 16:33

"Interesting. And when you say your daughter you mean...?" He replied, wondering who this "daughter" was. He also wondered who was the lucky tom in which was able to steal the heart of the pretty she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 16:46

"Well I mean exactly that. It was my daughter.... her name was Iris...um anyways...."She mewed trying to think of a way to change the topic.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 17:27

"Yeah. Uh, can we meet here tomorrow?" He asked thoughtfully.

OOC: I have writers boock

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 17:31

"Sure we can " She mewed smiling some.

Ooc we can end it here and start a new one for the next time they meet

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 17:48

OOC: Ok

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 17:52

Ooc ok want to make the next one where they meet?

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)   The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit of the Eagle (closed for me and Toy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next