Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)   The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 4:00

Eagle fled through Twolegplace with tired paws, the Mystery kit dangling from his mouth. He knew that Marigoldleaf was to be a queen soon, so she would hopefully take care of the kit. So far, Eagle called him, "Mystery", since, well, he was a mystery! He placed the kit on a warm bed of moss, and he called out loudly, "Marigoldleaf! Oh, Marigoldleaf..."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)   The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 5:16

Marigoldleaf walked to Eagle, still limping slightly. She purred and pressed to his flank.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)   The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 5:52

Mystery squeaked and hung limp in Eagle's strong grasp, "Where we going?" He mewed as he was tossed about.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)   The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 5:58

"To see Mommy..." He whispered to his adopted son. He purred to Marigoldleaf as she appeared. "Marigoldleaf! I found a kit, and I was wondering if you would take care of him..." He whispered to his mate, trying to keep the secret that Eagle and Marigoldleaf weren't his parents.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)   The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) EmptySat 5 Sep 2015 - 6:00

Mystery perked his cream ears, Why are they whispering? Flicking his thick tail a big leaf rustled, which caught his attention, jumping around and yowling he chased after it content things were alright. But were they?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)   The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 10:26

Marigoldleaf nodded and padded to the kit, purring.

Ooc: Will Mystery be in shadowclan or, be a rouge with Eagle?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)   The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) EmptySun 6 Sep 2015 - 11:30

OOC~ He'll stay for a little bit, then leave to just be a loner

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)   The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Kit with the Eagle and the Marigold (CLOSED FOR TOPAZ ME AND DEW)
Page 1 of 1